Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sashashyam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
My dear Purva,

Your quotation is spot on; that is just it, as you sow, so shall you reap. Only sometimes it takes a lot of time for Nemesis to catch up with you, but catch up she does in the end.

All in all, Mary got off very lightly, for her crimes as a drug dealer were of the worst kind. Drug dealers deliberately destroy so many lives, mostly young ones, body and soul. Capital punishment is too good for them. Leena at least suffered agonies on account of her daughter before she herself committed suicide. I was glad that poor little Mona ended up in a safe place in the end, and I hope she gets to lead a normal life.

As for the money, as you would have seen from my post, the split up is a mystery.

If Mary worked with Leena in stealing the Rs.6 crores and then helped her to disappear, surely she would have taken a share of the loot? Why was Leena able to keep the whole? And what did she spend R.1.4 crores on, seeing that she had not bought her flat but only rented it?

Then again, if Damle stole the missing Rs.2 crores,as Arjun says, how did he locate the cash hoard in the water tank? Did he discover it by chance, and if so, why did  he not take the whole of it?

Yes, the 1001.90 had a curious solution; there was not enough of the message for a code, since it was obviously  meant for the police, but the final answer was a surprise.

I am glad you liked the post, my dear. Take care.

Affectionately,

Shyamala Aunty

Originally posted by: tani23

Very well written ...

Dere is a quote in hindi  which is sumthing like :"Jo Boya hain ...waise he payoge"

Which means : One has to pay for dere deeds sumwhere sumhow in life

Same was d case here...
The 2 ladies had done a lot of wrong deeds in their lives...they were a part of sum gang...involved in sum or other cases ...n den dey betrayed dere boss after realizing wat dey did was wrong n dey didnt want d child (Mona) should suffer because of them.

But still even after escaping for years ...d past came bak to haunt dere present n d young girls future...

I m sorry for d poor girl ..because she has to pay for her parent's deeds ...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Second point : i didnt understood how d money was distributed : 6 crores was d money wid 4 crore wid Leena ...n 2 crore Damle stole ...Does dat mean : mary didnt took her share ...

i also didnt understood d point 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

thirdly,

Rathore was sidelined in the episode ...i like his detectives skills ..he played  a important role in Episode 25...

but dis episode ..he was not much to do ...
Arjun was d one who used Shree n chotu to find more n more about d case 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i think dat if arjun has not noticed Damle's ID card ...dey would have definitely not come to know about his corrupt motives ...
1001.90/- : i expected the number to b more fruitful ... i was thinking to crack d code behind d number ..

n wat it came out to b a inspector's ID number ...

Love n regards 
Purva

Edited by sashashyam - 11 years ago
vidya.anand thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
A very detailed analysis done with no bias at all...Good read!
Agree to all the points...
To tell you the truth, I felt bad only for Mona who lost her mother for no fault of hers...
Again, the message about suicide from Chotu was so true..."A person who commits suicide not only takes away his/her life but also the life of the entire family...It just ruins the whole family leaving a permanent scar for their entire lifetime...

Coming back to the episode, I was also not so satisfied with what unfolded in that time frame...I felt that a lot of story and complexities were suppressed and made to fit into the 45 mins time slot...Many things were left unanswered like the points about the money... 

Again, a man who left everything and settled abroad, keeping track of 2 women and coming back after so long for revenge didnt gel well...Yeah, i accept human mind is complicated and he was hell bent on taking revenge...but somehow, hard to digest...the reason about looting diamonds appeared silly too...

Climax scene wasnt properly done up...it wasnt convincing enough...
overall, the story line didnt have the gripping edge of the seat thriller effect 

About Rathod being sidelined...i had felt it from the beginning...Arjun being projected as the only brilliant, out of the box thinking super cop...perhaps thats what the CVs aim too...
I had felt that this was changing a bit in the last 2 weeks but it again lifted its head this week and Arjun was clearly dominating Rathod...well i wont complain on that till i get to see an excellent episode...but yeah, in the long run, Rathod and Arjun should share a more cordial relationship and if there is a past friendship, it should get revived too...i mean, it would enhance the team morale and also the chemistry will work wonders on the overall story! 

sashashyam thumbnail
Dear Tina,

I am glad you liked this post, and also that you agree with me on all the points you have flagged.

As for the scene of Chotu shooting that thug in the mouth, it was totally wrong to show it that way,  and after thinking it over, I have edited my post to make the para on it stronger. Do take  a look at that part and see if you agree with me.

I am with you when you say that the shots are too gruesome, as in the Stolen Ganesha forehead shot which was shown so many times in flashbacks, and in the Swimming Pool one, where Riya shoots that thug. It was awful to watch, and this is an 8 pm show, an hour at which there are kids around. I plan to write on Forum 32 about this.

Shyamala Aunty

Originally posted by: haruhi26

well long and nicely written post

N as usual you put out some strong points
yep feeling sorry for Leena and Mary, will be a bit too much, cause they themselves had probably killed or lead to many people's death when they were young
And as they say, "one Reaps only what it sows!"
and our past never ever leaves us,one day or the other it will come back
N i also felt, despite loving Arjun a lot, Rathore's role is being underestimated, comeon he's the Chief, he should act like one, but nowadays it's only Arjun leading everyone, somehow even i dont like it that much.
N well despite such families, lets hope that Mona/Chitra manages to gather her life and be something good unlike her parents, and manges to deal with the pain also!
N finally i also felt that sometimes the ETF people shoot a bit too much at people, without first trying to only hurt them or immobilize them.
I mean they could easily shoot in the hands, feet and throw the criminals' guns away, but nope they also shoot in the heart, in the head and now in the mouth!
I think they are putting too much violent acts by the ETF. 

sashashyam thumbnail
My dear Vidya,

I am glad you liked not just the content but the tone of the post as well. I know that my kind of stuff is not for everybody, and so I appreciate discerning readers all the more.

I agree totally with you wrt
@red. It seemed slapdash.

Lastly, I did not at all like that scene of Chotu deliberately shooting that thug in the mouth, and on second thoughts, I have edited my post to make that para stronger. It should never have been shown that way.
 Do take  a look at that part and see if you agree with me.

As it is, much of the shooting shown in Arjun is unnecessarily and excessively gruesome,especially for an 8 pm show with children around at home watching it. Remember the Stolen Ganesha, with that forehead shot which was shown so many times in flashbacks, and the Swimming Pool one, where Riya shoots that thug. Both were awful to watch. I plan to write on Forum 32 about this.

Wish you a wonderful Deepavali tomorrow.

Shyamala B.Cowsik

Originally posted by: vidya.anand

A very detailed analysis done with no bias at all...Good read!

Agree to all the points...
To tell you the truth, I felt bad only for Mona who lost her mother for no fault of hers...
Again, the message about suicide from Chotu was so true..."A person who commits suicide not only takes away his/her life but also the life of the entire family...It just ruins the whole family leaving a permanent scar for their entire lifetime...

Coming back to the episode, I was also not so satisfied with what unfolded in that time frame...I felt that a lot of story and complexities were suppressed and made to fit into the 45 mins time slot...Many things were left unanswered like the points about the money... 

Again, a man who left everything and settled abroad, keeping track of 2 women and coming back after so long for revenge didnt gel well...Yeah, i accept human mind is complicated and he was hell bent on taking revenge...but somehow, hard to digest...the reason about looting diamonds appeared silly too...

Climax scene wasnt properly done up...it wasnt convincing enough...
overall, the story line didnt have the gripping edge of the seat thriller effect 

About Rathod being sidelined...i had felt it from the beginning...Arjun being projected as the only brilliant, out of the box thinking super cop...perhaps thats what the CVs aim too...
I had felt that this was changing a bit in the last 2 weeks but it again lifted its head this week and Arjun was clearly dominating Rathod...well i wont complain on that till i get to see an excellent episode...but yeah, in the long run, Rathod and Arjun should share a more cordial relationship and if there is a past friendship, it should get revived too...i mean, it would enhance the team morale and also the chemistry will work wonders on the overall story! 

mushiroxx thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@shamyala aunty..😆 i just realized...i did a blunder in my reply...😆
as u sow so shall u reap...this is the exact saying n i just wrote the complete opposite...sorry for the blooper..😳
Mimi2609 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
forgot to add this, but i really liked this part, though i dont have any pity for leena and Mary
But when she was mixing the drug to give to her daughter, she purposedly mixed it in a such a way that she could save her daughter
i loved that part at least in her😭
sashashyam thumbnail
I agree completely, Tina, which is why I described her as a loving and protective mother. Not like the mother in the case of the dead stockbroker, who was willing to let her innocent daughter be held guilty for her crime.

Shyamala Aunty

forgot to add this, but i really liked this part, though i dont have any pity for leena and Mary

But when she was mixing the drug to give to her daughter, she purposedly mixed it in a such a way that she could save her daughter

sashashyam thumbnail
I agree completely, Tina, which is why  I described her as a loving and protective mother, whatever her other crimes. Not like the mother in the case of the dead stockbroker, who was ready to let her daughter carry the can for her crime.

Shyamala Aunty

Tani2804 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

hey dear haruhi 

I liked d lines...

even though leena did a lot of bad things in her life ...but still sumwhere d human being inside her ...or more precisely d mother inside her ...didnt let her harm her own daughter 

This is sumthing positive which we can infer from d story ...dat even f sum1 is doing wrong things in dere life.. ...even if sum1 is very bad ...still dere is always a nice person in very human being ...
...dere is always a GUD n a BAD side in every human being ...its choice wat v become ...

i m sorry for interference but i cudnt stop my self from writing ds 

Love n regards 
Purva
arryline thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Wow Shyamala Aunty,you just nailed it this time😊I actually had lot intrest in the epiosde.But the points you stated were certainly noteworthy👏

The case was indeed strong and as you said had the right mix of suspense,drama and emotion had the cv's given it some time to establish.As a viewer some stories connect with you in short time and you get intruged but here the story at the start seemed intresting halfway I just lost the plot,This particular story I feel required proper 2 episodes that could have resulted in far more detailing and accuracy.

Ya you certainly have it to give to the writers for bring up such a case where is a victim as well as a sinner who certainly was to be punished.This point itself makes it more understandable as to why we are demanding that the case should have been better explained.Mary and Leena though had come out of their past had to pay for their deeds .

Arjun's dominance part-For the past two days I was seeing the episode with my elder sis who was completely new to Arjun.Seeing Arjun's dominance she actually mistook him for ETF Chief.She asked me too why Arjun's the one whose shown far more dominant.Well we could reason it tha the show revolves around Arjun plus he's the one who thinks out of the box still the order giving part as you said seems a bit odd .It really puts as a one man show and not a team effort

Chotu's past-Certainly unexpected but then as Riya once points out he has this tiny lovable heart in his giant sized body.Maybe this is the reason why we see him being the less emotional quiotent person along with Shree.Hopefully Shree's story too is round the corner.I liked the point of your's of Arjun's realisation that all have a painful past maybe not as grave but not small either.That makes me again curious about Riya's past,those anonymous phone calls & worried looks😭.Chotu's act of killing that person well pointed out was way too dramatic 

Again a point is the undercondition of our police officers was highlightened in the case but as Arjun pointed out that doesn't mean law protectors turn the wrong way and bring shame to the community.