RingsOfSaturn thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
If there were any patent options with characters - Arnav is BS patent --------------------------------------
BS said it in the radio interview - I think he sounded emotional that he is closest to Arnav ...

IN FACT _  ACCORDING TO THE VIEWERS _ HE IS ARNAV

So, anyone who would try to step into Arnav's shoes to replace BS is doing an illegal deed...

whatever the reason for BS leaving...

SP and PH have gone mad if they think they can replace BS , or replace Arnav...

Why cant they be a little creative and think of a track which does not require another lead opposite Khushi?????

Isnt this their job - to be creative...how can they think of putting another face on Arnav😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

crackerszone thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Gulmata is suicidal...n da actor is in fr  loads...he is going to have to take da wrath of milions
c3cilia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
They need to hire IF writer to write for them .. i'm sure many will do it for free .. we actually have a lot of great writer here who can do justice to ARSHI's roles.
-chamkilli- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
how dare they think to replacee him and we wont do anything
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
so far I heard they will not gonna replace ASR, they want to introduce a new character who will be Khushi's new love interest. Arnav and Khushi are soul mates who talks telepathically, who senses their presence without seeing. How cum Khushi can fall in love with some body else, Arnav is Khushi's jaan. 
ArHi.PreeRan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
SP and PH pls understand that Barun is Arnav and Arnav is Barun. Dnt try to mess up things and kill a fabulous show.. If Barun is leaving, we cant do anything. But that doesn't mean that you must bring another guy instead of Barun. Pls consider our feelings .