Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava?

TOI:Y TV actors fail to make in 2nd inng-- HC (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 5

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 5

Saraa.

IF-Sizzlerz

Saraa.

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fabyamaas

Originally posted by Saraella

[QUOTE=fabyamaas] i watched HC in Amber Dhara tho that was very shrtlived i rembered him and he stayed with me a longgg time, i only recognised him when i saw him in SB? id say each of his characters are unique and great

i havnt seen KDMHMD or TL, i am watching KDMHMD online since they brutally butchered Raghav off..

but id say for me the best yet is Raghav, because as u all agree i truly felt conncted to that charcater, most indian serials focus on the trials and tribulations of the female co star, but Raghav was different alot of ppl felt sympathy and empathised with him more than Sia, because of the dark past he had, the pains he concealed from everyone. he was an amazing character, and together him and Sia made an amazing chemistry of pure love.

thats my personal opinion, im sure that he delivered as Prem/Anurag but Raghav... if i wished any husband like in indian serials it would be that rugged mechanic raghav..

So true, Like I said it was raghav who for made me love HC beyond all limits.

To me HC breathed in raghav character and if raghav was in star plus or zee or sony or color tv, Raghav Character would have broke all records of all HC past character. Plus His chemistry with Sriti is the best. he makes best pair with her even HC admitted.

raghav rocks and will always be remembered.

Really? he mentioned that? where?? lol i thought LifeOK being part of starplus and what used to be starone was enough to get all three stardom and recognition.. i mean at the start SB? did play alo of promos when it started, it kept being advertised everyday. but since HC entry came there was never enough promos. i dnt think ive ever seen a promo since HC came on the sets on tv, just watched them online.

i just think they should bring HC and SJ back on screen together again, i thought the article regarding them two togteher was too good to be true, i thought ok at least real life SJ found her ram and is saubhagya.. but no again umeed was crashed again.

im beginning to feel a curse liking HC and this serial. nothing has made me happy any happiness has been shortlived lol

ohh yaar dont worry, I still think they are a couple but just hiding it. khair I hope HC SJ come together again onscreen. they make an electrifying couple. their chemistry is really unique and it should be explore.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fabyamaas

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TOI:Y TV actors fail to make in 2nd inng-- HC (Page 5)" in Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

--Anna--

IF-Rockerz

--Anna--

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
God knows who wrote this article. Seems to be a confused lot all together.

Harshad,had a good run in his first show LRL, and brilliant in KDMHMD and he did wonders in Tere Liye and DSDDSB. All his innings have been successful 

Rajeev ; Lets not even go there - Character of Sujal and Capt Rajveer are still the most loved characters. True, his film career has not been that good - but Aamir and Soundtrack received critical acclaim. That is good enough.

Lets not even get started on Barun Sobti...The man's second inning is what made him. If he rocked as Shravan - he has done wonders and reached a milestone as ASR. He is quitting at the right time as the story is turning crap and he is not playing the character he started off with. 

KSG, his comeback in Qubool hai - very well acceptable. Love his character and I am sure he will rock in it.

Completely baseless article by the writer.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

harshu.sundas

Maha149

IF-Rockerz

Maha149

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
guys alll me rajeev i no rk bollywood is good why bcz yr abi rajeev ki 1 achi film ani wali hai table no 21 yr he is good movie and aise hi hit hotey hai sab Tongue

Hamlet53

IF-Sizzlerz

Hamlet53

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
thanks for sharing, i am and always  will be a Mishal Raheja follower..,currently i am waiting  for his return.. along with Harshad Chopra 's return , good actors are hard to find.

pikiiichuu

IF-Sizzlerz

pikiiichuu

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 8:44pm | IP Logged
thanks for sharing

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.