Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava?

TOI:Y TV actors fail to make in 2nd inng-- HC (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 5

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 5
Page 5 Page 5

ABBY_JERAN

IF-Rockerz

ABBY_JERAN

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:30pm | IP Logged

..i jus cudnt tk the last karwa chauth scene and also the mandir scn where raghav sia parted way. ...god knws how many times i hv watched those scns...

i still dont get it why HC has to quit...i m super duper sad coz all my fav leads r quitting one by one...

1st barun frm ipkknd...then HC...

then now tackcker frm emmbh...

cant tell u how heartbroken i m...in such a short tym hc left such an impact that it has bcum impossible to imagine the shw without him...

as much as i luv hc nd barun...i ll always hold grudge against them for quitting the shw...

hc cud hv tked to cvs nd work things out the way kveer did...quitting is bever the solution...

i m really angry on hc for depriving us frm watching harshri scns...

even the last scn where jaanvi wasnt letting him go...

even i felt like crying out loud that plz keep raghav with us...dont let him go

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TOI:Y TV actors fail to make in 2nd inng-- HC (Page 4)" in Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

VinniT

VinniT

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
Jeren you have every right to hold your opinion as well as grudge I don't want to change that nor stop you but if HC could and they were prepared to listen he would never quit because he has never been a quitter because he believes in every role he does and lives it, it was not an easy decision for him to quit and must be more difficult than what it is for us to let go of our Raghav and RaghavI. Sriti too wants to quit, think about it why? If CVs would want to listen why would anyone want to leave their show or a popular character?

Saraa.

IF-Sizzlerz

Saraa.

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fabyamaas

i watched HC in Amber Dhara tho that was very shrtlived i rembered him and he stayed with me a longgg time, i only recognised him when i saw him in SB? id say each of his characters are unique and great

i havnt seen KDMHMD or TL, i am watching KDMHMD online since they brutally butchered Raghav off..

but id say for me the best yet is Raghav, because as u all agree i truly felt conncted to that charcater, most indian serials focus on the trials and tribulations of the female co star, but Raghav was different alot of ppl felt sympathy and empathised with him more than Sia, because of the dark past he had, the pains he concealed from everyone. he was an amazing character, and together him and Sia made an amazing chemistry of pure love.

thats my personal opinion, im sure that he delivered as Prem/Anurag but Raghav... if i wished any husband like in indian serials it would be that rugged mechanic raghav..

So true, Like I said it was raghav who for made me love HC beyond all limits.

To me HC breathed in raghav character and if raghav was in star plus or zee or sony or color tv, Raghav Character would have broke all records of all HC past character. Plus His chemistry with Sriti is the best. he makes best pair with her even HC admitted.

raghav rocks and will always be remembered.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fabyamaas

fabyamaas

Groupbie

fabyamaas

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 2:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Saraella

[QUOTE=fabyamaas] i watched HC in Amber Dhara tho that was very shrtlived i rembered him and he stayed with me a longgg time, i only recognised him when i saw him in SB? id say each of his characters are unique and great

i havnt seen KDMHMD or TL, i am watching KDMHMD online since they brutally butchered Raghav off..

but id say for me the best yet is Raghav, because as u all agree i truly felt conncted to that charcater, most indian serials focus on the trials and tribulations of the female co star, but Raghav was different alot of ppl felt sympathy and empathised with him more than Sia, because of the dark past he had, the pains he concealed from everyone. he was an amazing character, and together him and Sia made an amazing chemistry of pure love.

thats my personal opinion, im sure that he delivered as Prem/Anurag but Raghav... if i wished any husband like in indian serials it would be that rugged mechanic raghav..

So true, Like I said it was raghav who for made me love HC beyond all limits.

To me HC breathed in raghav character and if raghav was in star plus or zee or sony or color tv, Raghav Character would have broke all records of all HC past character. Plus His chemistry with Sriti is the best. he makes best pair with her even HC admitted.

raghav rocks and will always be remembered.

Really? he mentioned that? where?? lol i thought LifeOK being part of starplus and what used to be starone was enough to get all three stardom and recognition.. i mean at the start SB? did play alo of promos when it started, it kept being advertised everyday. but since HC entry came there was never enough promos. i dnt think ive ever seen a promo since HC came on the sets on tv, just watched them online.

i just think they should bring HC and SJ back on screen together again, i thought the article regarding them two togteher was too good to be true, i thought ok at least real life SJ found her ram and is saubhagya.. but no again umeed was crashed again.

im beginning to feel a curse liking HC and this serial. nothing has made me happy any happiness has been shortlived lol

Saraa.

..Apz..

IF-Rockerz

..Apz..

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 4:01am | IP Logged
am a HC fan who neva watched him as Prem...n i know so many who love all the characters he has played...TL was a big hit...despite channel not supporting...producer not supporting constant bashing by fans of HCs previous show...it was a hit...so pls get ur facts right...DP was on ImagineStern Smile wat else u expect...Raghav is very pouplar..Thumbs Up

Saraa.

TheDreamCatcher

IF-Rockerz

TheDreamCatcher

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 5:30am | IP Logged
HC did more number of shows as lead than any other actor in the indian television.
he will always be a hot property as he is versatile. All his shows are different from each other.

i totally support HC's decision to quit.
This show has gone no where.
Here evil wins over good.
KVB's role should have ended long back but cvs thought that he is the one who can keep the show going. He is a fab actor but they failed to understand that Viraj's character needed to be killed.
And now what we see, back to square one. Pathetic storyline.

Edited by AquaNymph - 15 November 2012 at 5:33am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dinki24Saraa.

sweet_chilly

IF-Rockerz

sweet_chilly

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
cmon!!!why is  sushant in this list?
 has got a lead role in a yash raj movie opposite parineeti..Thats a huge achievement!!!!!!!!!Wink

Edited by sweet_chilly - 15 November 2012 at 12:07pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Shwetasri-ForeverSHINee

ForeverSHINee

IF-Dazzler

ForeverSHINee

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Even I am wondering what Sushant is doing in this list. His second innings even did not start yet. I am glad that he left PR.Manav's character is reduced to a spineless guy who chants his lady love's name all the time.Yup he will star as a parallel lead in PKApproveThis is proof itself of how talented he isThumbs Up

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.