Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava?

TOI:Y TV actors fail to make in 2nd inng-- HC (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 5

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 5
Page 4 Page 5

Saraa.

IF-Sizzlerz

Saraa.

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 9:10pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Shreya_luvs

Originally posted by Saraella

Originally posted by Shreya_luvs

And the thing with each passing character is that he just gets better and better and better and better with each passing character.

Exactly. Actually Raghav was special than all HC characters because HC breathed in that character without any cvs support. He bring raghav to life.

HC as Raghav was extra special and will always remain so.

And Raghav was the first character where HC did things that the CVs never told him to do. He brought Raghav to life in a way that no script would ever make him come alive.

Exactly HC gave Raghav a life. I still remember, sriti said that when that raghav says to sia, sia app cycle chalengi. it was actually HC own dialoge. 

Raghav Was HC best for me. He actually made raghav character,

Edited by Saraella - 11 November 2012 at 9:11pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TOI:Y TV actors fail to make in 2nd inng-- HC (Page 3)" in Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

RoyalLEO_Krrish

IF-Sizzlerz

RoyalLEO_Krrish

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
Why did they mention barun in their article?? he only did 2 shows so far!! and 2nd one was a HIT i blv..so how come 2nd inning is not successful??Stern Smile

and i think Rajeev got good recognization from LRL as well as Aamir movie.

don't know what this article is talking about?!

May be KSG! yes that is true that he only got recognization as Dr. Armaan and now Qabool hai show is not working.. but that is only his case..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

MahinKsabrina.aForeverSHINee..Apz..

angel-zarri

Groupbie

angel-zarri

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
harshad won his best actor award for tere liye...before writting an artical one should research...lol

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

diyaloverfabyamaasMahinK..Apz..

-jayalakshmi-

-jayalakshmi-

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 2:12am | IP Logged
Barun? No one exactly what is happening. and they already included barun?
But i agree with hc part.eventhough all characters added fans to his fanclub. prem was the base and best. Even now people recognize him as prem and it clearly shows it. man can you believe ? people recognize an actor with the character he played 4 years back .And many people demanding his come back with AG.i always admire their junoon after iss pyaar fans 
and it is not about the effort actor took. its about how people took the character.and obviously  kis desh gave more space for hero and his side of story.prem was ideal in every relation and people took it instantly.  regarding award i remember one of his interview after recieving award for best actor that he feel like he didnt got the award when he deserved most. As an actor hc himself feel like prem deserved award.
Regarding raghav it was a awesome character . If CV's wont ruined the stry probably it may cross all the previous characters to a large extend. raghav was capable of it bt CV's didnt allowed it esp after leap 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Shwetasri-RoyalLEO_Krrish

-Maha-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Maha-

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 2:34am | IP Logged

Edited by -Maha- - 12 November 2012 at 3:24am

ForeverSHINee

IF-Dazzler

ForeverSHINee

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 5:17am | IP Logged
The writers need to check their facts. HC got two or three awards for playing the character of Onu. He would have gotten more awards if Tere liye had not ended that quickly. KDHMD had a good run. Dharampatni and SB were both in channels with low GRPS hence his roles in those shows didn't become as popular as the previous two.If HC makes a comeback in a show in channels like SP or Zee his roles will be popular like his first two.

MahinK..Apz..

shil_hc

shil_hc

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:17am | IP Logged
the article doesnt make any sense.. his second show as main lead tl was as most popular as kdmhmd .. if it had run even mre longer it wld hve created even bigger history.. n i absolutely love mohan's char though it was shoqt lived.. regarding raghav i don hve any words to explain.. raghav had d most potential n wld hve created history if only cv's utilized it to d full extent.. his first two characters were that huge hit bcs d script n story supported them
he won best actor award n great face award for tl..

Edited by shil_hc - 12 November 2012 at 9:18am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Apz..

fabyamaas

Groupbie

fabyamaas

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:41am | IP Logged
i watched HC in Amber Dhara tho that was very shrtlived i rembered him and he stayed with me a longgg time, i only recognised him when i saw him in SB? id say each of his characters are unique and great

i havnt seen KDMHMD or TL, i am watching KDMHMD online since they brutally butchered Raghav off..

but id say for me the best yet is Raghav, because as u all agree i truly felt conncted to that charcater, most indian serials focus on the trials and tribulations of the female co star, but Raghav was different alot of ppl felt sympathy and empathised with him more than Sia, because of the dark past he had, the pains he concealed from everyone. he was an amazing character, and together him and Sia made an amazing chemistry of pure love.

thats my personal opinion, im sure that he delivered as Prem/Anurag but Raghav... if i wished any husband like in indian serials it would be that rugged mechanic raghav..

..Apz..Saraa.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.