Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava?

TOI:Y TV actors fail to make in 2nd inng-- HC (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 3 Page 5

sub_rosa

IF-Dazzler

sub_rosa

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 7:59pm | IP Logged
Mishal is indeed working in a very small film called Budget Trip. The reporter should have known better.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TOI:Y TV actors fail to make in 2nd inng-- HC (Page 2)" in Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Saraa.

IF-Sizzlerz

Saraa.

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 8:10pm | IP Logged

Really?

Sorry to say Raghav and Anurag created way more fan following of HC. offcourse Prem was his start but He gain many fans with Raghav and Anurag. Actually Many of his fans which were at prem times left but he added fan following on his other two characters. I dont know if I am making sense at current or not. But Raghav and Anurag were as much successful like prem and prove is his fans and the popularity of him with SJ and APK. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

fabyamaasKhotaSikaShreyatweetie19komal jagdeshEphemera-vandy-

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 8:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Saraella

Really?

Sorry to say Raghav and Anurag created way more fan following of HC. offcourse Prem was his start but He gain many fans with Raghav and Anurag. Actually Many of his fans which were at prem times left but he added fan following on his other two characters. I dont know if I am making sense at current or not. But Raghav and Anurag were as much successful like prem and prove is his fans and the popularity of him with SJ and APK.

I would even render to say that Raghav was more popular and successful than Prem.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Saraa.Ephemera

Saraa.

IF-Sizzlerz

Saraa.

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 8:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shreya_luvs

Really?

I would even render to say that Raghav was more popular and successful than Prem.

you are right. Just because Raghav and Anurag were short lived does not mean that they were less successful than prem. 

Agree with you, In a true sense Raghav is the character which made me life fan of HC. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

fabyamaasKhotaSikaShreya

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 8:19pm | IP Logged

you are right. Just because Raghav and Anurag were short lived does not mean that they were less successful than prem. 

Agree with you, In a true sense Raghav is the character which made me life fan of HC. 

And the thing with each passing character is that he just gets better and better and better and better with each passing character.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Saraa.

afreenaamna

IF-Rockerz

afreenaamna

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 8:28pm | IP Logged
Prem was the best

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

MahinKpak3139athenasarwale-Shwetasri-ForeverSHINee

Saraa.

IF-Sizzlerz

Saraa.

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 8:39pm | IP Logged

And the thing with each passing character is that he just gets better and better and better and better with each passing character.

Exactly. Actually Raghav was special than all HC characters because HC breathed in that character without any cvs support. He bring raghav to life.

HC as Raghav was extra special and will always remain so.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

diyalover

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 8:41pm | IP Logged

Exactly. Actually Raghav was special than all HC characters because HC breathed in that character without any cvs support. He bring raghav to life.

HC as Raghav was extra special and will always remain so.

And Raghav was the first character where HC did things that the CVs never told him to do. He brought Raghav to life in a way that no script would ever make him come alive.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

diyaloverfabyamaasSaraa.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.