Frequent Posters

pinky89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
When did Barun said he is leaving for movie offer !!! TFS
call4angela thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
BEST ARTICLE I HJAVE EVER READ> SSo practical and truth just flows out of the lines. Who's the author?! Taht person must be the most practial and nalytically right human being!
LIKEDMG thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Good Article...but andhe ko kya diya dikhana...😊

spoorthi thumbnail
very well written
tfs
trishy13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Wow what a well written article. I actually tend to agree with the article completely.

These days in bollywood the big guys are making it near to impossible for new actors to come into the business and be successful. When you have the Khans, Bachans, Kapoor family in the business who in all honesty has been in this industry for generations it's hard for someone new to come in and get that kind of attention and stardome.

Sometimes i don't get why TV actors thinks what they do is not good enough and they think it's all about movies. TV actors are just as talented and versatile. Infact they are in a whole different category of greatness. Being the number one actor in the TV industry is also a huge accompishment...

anyways thanks for sharing :)
this really is one of the best articles I have read in a long time...the most sensible one.
Edited by trishy13 - 11 years ago
bikerider thumbnail
Agree , but why miss srk just because only he could make it on both tv and movies. 
I sugget all above leads goback do the home work about wht went well with srk or what he did right.

Edited by tvshowfan - 11 years ago