No
Don't know
Login To Vote
Posted: 11 years ago
Will madhubala forgive malik?😕
Yes I think so, RK will explain to her that he deserved to be shot ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜³

Madhu is devastated after knowing that Malik is the one who tried to harm RK. She will be in agony while trying to face this situation. She will tell Malik that she never thought that she will face such a situation in her life.

RK will come to chawl and will see Madhu's grief.

RK will reason out with Madhu about Malik doing all these things is only because of his love for his daughter.

So Madhu will forgive Malik.
Originally posted by SAnonymous

Madhu is devastated after knowing that Malik is the one who tried to harm RK. She will be in agony while trying to face this situation. She will tell Malik that she never thought that she will face such a situation in her life.

RK will come to chawl and will see Madhu's grief.

RK will reason out with Madhu about Malik doing all these things is only because of his love for his daughter.

So Madhu will forgive Malik.

Yeah i agree with you
I don't think Madhu will forgive Malik on her own, its going to take a lot of convincing on RK's part to make her understand why Malik did what he did. But I think this will be good for there relationship, RK will see that see treats everyone fairly no matter their relationship and I think he'll be touched that she's upset with her father for trying to kill him. And all this from RK will show Madhu just how sweet and caring RK is to the people he cares about. 

And then we'll get to see cutesy-romantic scenes with lots of nok-jhok!😳
i think when she infromed that RK forgive malik than madhu too forgive him.
yes
rk will make her understand