India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Fickle teenagers

Ipoona Goldie
Ipoona
Ipoona

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 11:41am | IP Logged
SP is banking on their assumption that the fan base of IPKKND is a bunch of hyperactive fickle teenager, who will calm down after they see another good looking  boy replacing Barun. Please prove them wrong. Have any of the guys making the decisions ever see Barun and Sanaya burning chemistry? Or their easy comfort? IPKKND is nothing without its lead pair together! I am losing all hope but for me it is over the day they replace ASR with any body else no matter how good looking or talented he may be! My stomach churns at the thought of seeing the 360's romance sequences that the are bound to do to help easy in the new character! They are going to kill the show for me, so personally I am getting ready to call it quits!  Will see Barun and Sanaya together again. That much I am sure of!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

div26

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index