Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Dont MISS it Barun! !!

Saans2 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Success like this happens only once...ur fans r begging u to come back...dont miss the wagon...do come back n change ur mind before its too late...Dont leave a succesful venture for the unknown...realise the love of the ppl n stay on plesss...dont listen to anyone...like Madimass...n gang...ppl r jealous of ur success...listen to the voice of the ppl who truly luv u befre its too late like rajeev khandelwal...much as i like him i culdnt sit thru half of his movies...dont let it happen to u...ples listen to those millions of ppl who luv u as their Asr...do stay on.Edited by Aarjaa8 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

baRunmYlove21 thumbnail
He always love us 😳
Even if he is not coming back we wish him luck
and we sobtians always love him no matter what ⭐️⭐️
apurvachanda thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
dear khushboo reply states that all the actors having problem with the track..dats y barun,deepali n akshay are quittng..dat means barun is not at fault.n he hs no movies in his hand nw n his movie MAMR vll release in march..Edited by apurvachanda - 11 years ago
Originally posted by: apurvachanda

dear khushboo reply states that all the actors having problem with the track..dats y barun,deepali n akshay are quittng..dat means barun is not at fault..

that was a fake reply she last  logged in 28 October
rini_kat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Agree with u... I think he should reconsider his decision.even if there is a creative difference between him and PH  quiting is definitely not a solution...I must say he is a very lucky man to have such a loyal fan-following who can standup against anyone for his sake...
Safi123 thumbnail
Originally posted by: IPKKNDkaur92

it was khoosboo she replied to me 
gees thumbnail
Track started now after gul lost interest...barun has bin wantg to quit since quiet sumtime.
Forever19 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: IPKKNDkaur92

she herself said this in this thread
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3285831&PID=69255384&#69255384

check dis also
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3285904

Edited by arshiii12 - 11 years ago
CDlove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: Safi123

it was khoosboo she replied to me 

im sorry but then how come her last log in date is october 28???
c3cilia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
am with you on this - i hope all the INVOLVE MEMBERS come to a good conclusion on Monday - really want to see how they'll turn thing around for the fans. It is us who are their consumer ... and their job is to do whatever they can to keep us coming back to the show or the production. In all honestly, if nothing happen, i feel like this is a cheap store - i will not come back to shop again .. meaning i will not watch anymore STARPLUS (boycotted - childish? no, it's a matter of taste in the end)