India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

A kind request if you may?

LivingInPajamas IF-Rockerz
LivingInPajamas
LivingInPajamas

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Ipkknd forum has been my second home for months.Fights,Appreciation,Discussion,Bashing,Sarcasm-it all happens here.I might have deviated quite often from the show but try as I might,the forum is a place I have never felt like leaving.It makes you smile,despite everything going like shit.Sometimes to read,sometimes to write-I have loved coming on here.And try as I might,my fingers almost always open a new page of IF inspite of me doing some other work.Yeah,I don't really have a life now Do I? And for the past one day I have been trying to force myself to stop coming here.It is just SO mind-boggling to see all those posts cropping up every second.Don't get me wrong.I appreciate the never-give-up attitude you guys have and I have even taken to farak-ing you all for that :) BUT there remains a limit for everything.I know I have no right to order you not to voice your anger.But I can request you as a forum member to keep it slow.There are many posts floating about here and a few of them do voice the opinions of the majority.Keep the spirit but isn't it sensible to discuss on a good post rather than creating one every few seconds?The Mods must be clearly boggled now and imagine their plight,closing a hundred posts per day!Your voice will be heard even if the ongoing petitions and posts are paid heed to.This is not an order but a calm request to you all solely because I can't help coming in here every other moment of the day!Rest is your decision,I can stay out though but I thought-Try maarne me kya jaata hai? !

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

HakunaMatata.GayuArnav

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top