India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Ansh & Sanchi

upra Goldie
upra
upra

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Now that everything between Ansh has been resolved and Choti ma is finally happy the story could have moved forward with Ansh's wedding track, all the rituals etc and they could have dragged the rituals for a month. Why introduce another negative track like Sanchi? I hope Shiv is able to stand up for Anandi when Sanchi insults her, I am going to be super mad if Shiv keeps mum and lets Anandi be insulted. I dont want he family o defend Anandi but I want Shive to be there for her. Jagya was always a jerk to Anandi and by keeping quiet I dont want Shiv to fall in the same bucket...Be a man and stand up for your woman Shiv!!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

oaz30AMG1Ashavipoiu123SiriuslySujalarorasurbhi

Mikey21 Senior Member
Mikey21
Mikey21

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
Whenever CM tunat to anandi but shiv is mum beause CM is elder so respect . Sachi insult to anandi shiv is mum so I don't like. She no respect to bhabhi . If shiv noting to say sachi is not good.let me see episode wait and watch .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

diyaloverarorasurbhi

Shinya IF-Rockerz
Shinya
Shinya

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by upra

Now that everything between Ansh has been resolved and Choti ma is finally happy the story could have moved forward with Ansh's wedding track, all the rituals etc and they could have dragged the rituals for a month. Why introduce another negative track like Sanchi? I hope Shiv is able to stand up for Anandi when Sanchi insults her, I am going to be super mad if Shiv keeps mum and lets Anandi be insulted. I dont want he family o defend Anandi but I want Shive to be there for her. Jagya was always a jerk to Anandi and by keeping quiet I dont want Shiv to fall in the same bucket...Be a man and stand up for your woman Shiv!!

No Jagya was not a jerk to her. He used to support her and on so many occasions had even fought with his dadisa. Jagya was indeed a real man until he was devoted to her.

Edited by Shinya - 11 November 2012 at 1:49pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Tuttifruttianu rulzelasingh

Nandita_Siddian IF-Sizzlerz
Nandita_Siddian
Nandita_Siddian

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 7:22pm | IP Logged
It is true Jagya fought for her many time. But he himself insulted her much more time. Shiv done the all the thing in a right manner. He do not harras or insult anyone like jagya.So they should not be compared .In her life anandi was mostly insulted and harasser by jagya.No other person have insulted her in such a manner.

arorasurbhiMomrin

upra Goldie
upra
upra

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shinya

No Jagya was not a jerk to her. He used to support her and on so many occasions had even fought with his dadisa. Jagya was indeed a real man until he was devoted to her.

Are you sure you have been a regular viewer of BV because if my memory serves me right, adult Jagya has always hurt or insulted Anandi

diyaloverarorasurbhi

Shinya IF-Rockerz
Shinya
Shinya

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 3:13am | IP Logged

Are you sure you have been a regular viewer of BV because if my memory serves me right, adult Jagya has always hurt or insulted Anandi
Jagya started abusing her and insulting her after he fell in love with another woman. This was what I was trying to say.

Tuttifruttielasingh

poiu123 IF-Dazzler
poiu123
poiu123

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 6:34am | IP Logged

A small correction here and I am a regular watcher of this show --->>>>Are you sure you have been a regular viewer of BV because if my memory serves me right, adult Jagya has always hurt or insulted Anandi + after he met Gauri.

TuttifruttiShinya

Shinya IF-Rockerz
Shinya
Shinya

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 7:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by poiu123

A small correction here and I am a regular watcher of this show --->>>>Are you sure you have been a regular viewer of BV because if my memory serves me right, adult Jagya has always hurt or insulted Anandi + after he met Gauri.

yes poiu123.
You are right and that is exactly what I said.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tuttifrutti

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top