Where is...4Lions ???? (Page 7)

anjaani07 IF-Rockerz
anjaani07
anjaani07

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by honeypriya

Originally posted by anjaani07

Hi Priya,

You know even if they came out and said anything it would either be a pointless rant or just a load of self-pitying 'poor me' type nonsense - they wouldn't actually clear anything up but make fans even more angry. Any statement by them has always been like that.

For now they are simply hiding out like a bunch of cowards and letting an honest actor take all the blame and face the fallout and Star Plus are not helping things one bit. It's all so pathetic and such a mess.

But if they think we will take all this crap lying down then they are wrong - they've screwed us over too many times now, no amount of blame-shifting or excuses will help, I for one will keep bombarding them on every medium till we get some solid answers!

Thanks for the encouragement and for keeping everyone going Hug

Asma x

Gorky is on twitter, Nissar is on FB...

I am on twitter and FB too... and also the pointless Forum 32Wink Trying the best I can and there are a lot of others too but no response from anyone except SP who are being so contradictory its a joke - I don't know if it'll make a difference but at least we can say say we tried our best!

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

simpDreamcatcherAce11Dazeecuppa_n_cricketHifah.Brooke.--Nishita--sonia_1

Dazee Goldie
Dazee
Dazee

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Exactly Priya.  Where is 4lions?  All the partners.  Not a squeak from them except for disguised proxies on IF who were fueling the chaos and trying to divide the forum, and incite folks against Barun.

Even SP seems to have gotten the point of Barun's fan support.  I just go off the phone with them and in contrast to what I was told yesterday, the guy today was singing a different tune.  He could not stop saying that we are on the same page as you. WE want the same things as you.  Why would we not want such a good actor in our show, and said he had got calls from US, US, PAkistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Middle East, Singapore...and all want the same thing.  We are trying he said, to get a good outcome.

If SP is starting to get it, what about the PH?

Is it because they are the ones on the ego trip after all.  And all they can do is hide behind stealth attacks, and character assassination.  Apart from having some of the worst ethics and working conditions to boot.

Edited by Dazee - 11 November 2012 at 11:51am

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

simpDreamer-89DreamcatcherAce11crazyaddictionUKLotusspsharmilafareenandu_2007momb24eyesonmeJammy-arshistaranjaani07pixiegirlhoneypriya--Nishita--Omoraboti.Brooke.sonia_1

Dreamcatcher Senior Member
Dreamcatcher
Dreamcatcher

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Someone said it right, that they have the worst PR.
When they were supposed to stay quite they were giving amateurish and careless statements and creating unrest among fans, and now when they are required to come forward and clear the air, there is no word from them...total disappearing act!
Utterly unprofessional!

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

simpDreamer-89crazyaddictionDazeenandu_2007.Brooke.honeypriyaOmorabotisonia_1

Divya1503 IF-Sizzlerz
Divya1503
Divya1503

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 11:49am | IP Logged

Originally posted by momma1128

Because to speak the truth it takes courage.  And the only thing I have seen majestic and brave about this PH is its logo and name.

Anu name mein bhi gadbad hai - its 3 of them - but they say 4 Lions...can we decode pls ever who is the 4th one - Hari Prakash or Aman ???

Can be some one from their new born baby diMonkey Icon coz this baby tho they left na, they dont even turn back n see wat all is going on for their "ex-baby"Confused Confused 
Monkey Winks Monkey Winks Monkey Winks Monkey Winks - 4 whatever!!!Censored

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

DreamcatchercrazyaddictionDazee.Brooke.Omoraboti-Prashu-

momma1128 IF-Sizzlerz
momma1128
momma1128

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 11:51am | IP Logged

Originally posted by momma1128

Because to speak the truth it takes courage.  And the only thing I have seen majestic and brave about this PH is its logo and name.

Anu name mein bhi gadbad hai - its 3 of them - but they say 4 Lions...can we decode pls ever who is the 4th one - Hari Prakash or Aman ???

Journalist extraordinaire is my guess.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

spsharmilacrazyaddictioncuppa_n_cricketsonia_1

-Sudhanya- Goldie
-Sudhanya-
-Sudhanya-

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Priya..they came na..to say that the story has run its course and to give them ideas. Which PH will come out and say that about their most popular show on the number one GEC??? Is she nuts??? Other PH are trying to extend their shows with whatever crappy tracks they get, here she destroyed a beautiful story with a lot of potential and are ready to shut it down. I am really not gettingher logic.
Where is Nissar??? I thought he is a sensible guy.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Dreamer-89Ace11crazyaddictionnandu_2007arshistarcuppa_n_cricket.Brooke.Omoraboti--Nishita---Prashu-

sheanuzz Goldie
sheanuzz
sheanuzz

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 11:55am | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Omoraboti

mahamluvsbs IF-Sizzlerz
mahamluvsbs
mahamluvsbs

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 11:56am | IP Logged
4RATS are  perverts

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post: