Where is...4Lions ???? (Page 49)

pri_armaan IF-Sizzlerz
pri_armaan
pri_armaan

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 5:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sampin

Originally posted by CrazySree

Originally posted by -Delicious_BS-

True! some things shouldn't be touched!! Gul is now appeasing all the feministsApprove And when it comes to this show...i am not oneStern Smile

Some here actually want to give a try to the paring of khushi and the new guy...maximum of them are people who find nothing good to say about the show on normal episodes...what are they going to watch after Arnav is going to be "eased" out! What will be left in the show?... i say even now, the story is not commendable but it is ArHi/SaRun we are all hooked to and are addicted to!

Sree...you won't believe...there are umpteen on this forum wanting Sobti to quit and the new guy enter IPK...I can even spell  out their names...LOL
Hey yar see this and please explain to me my mind going dumber!
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3287102

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..mrinalini..incandescent

_TheJoker- IF-Stunnerz
_TheJoker-
_TheJoker-

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 5:39am | IP Logged

ya actually everybody (read Khushi phankas) compalined that how can gul being a woman show this injustice suffering for a woman Cry so Gul is now proving that ..everyone deserves a second chance so Khushi will get it too Tongue

i just want to ask..how it will feel if i piar juliet with some ABC guy now and say accept it!!
somethings rather i should say if some epic love stories should remain untouched! but guess people wont understand as Gul is now no more emotionally attached with her "baby" its just a money making machine which she has to run til feb 2013!

True! some things shouldn't be touched!! Gul is now appeasing all the feministsApprove And when it comes to this show...i am not oneStern Smile

Some here actually want to give a try to the paring of khushi and the new guy...maximum of them are people who find nothing good to say about the show on normal episodes...what are they going to watch after Arnav is going to be "eased" out! What will be left in the show?... i say even now, the story is not commendable but it is ArHi/SaRun we are all hooked to and are addicted to!

this show never had any "unique" concept or script.. it was SARun's chemistry and their acting which was holding it.. !
i not surprised.. i am sure people will watch it and say that the new man is better.. i am not gonna say anything more! Wink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

fareecuppa_n_cricketpri_armaanincandescent

_TheJoker- IF-Stunnerz
_TheJoker-
_TheJoker-

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 5:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pri_armaan

Please someone enlighten me on this! Please Confused

yes please.. LOL.. i did not understand the point Ermm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pri_armaan

pri_armaan IF-Sizzlerz
pri_armaan
pri_armaan

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 5:44am | IP Logged

Okay so kya Madmidaas behind all this? yeh kya controevrsy ya game pan hai bhai!

And why am i feeling this post will now deter the fans efforts and bring Barun in bad light!!!!!! Ouch
-Viji- IF-Dazzler
-Viji-
-Viji-

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 5:50am | IP Logged

Originally posted by vqwerty

Is 2moro's Nooren Khan radio interview still on??????will BS give an interview 2moro when today SP announced he is quittingConfusedConfused
     If it's ther...atleast we can hear directly frm him

I feel weird... there is something so devious going on behind!! Imagine if he says tomorrow that he is going on a break and here SP have already declared that he is quitting...i can't even imagine about the reactions from the fandom!Ouch

Seriously...Dunno if its ther 2moro...wat's gonna be his ans to fans quesConfused
_TheJoker- IF-Stunnerz
_TheJoker-
_TheJoker-

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 5:51am | IP Logged

Okay so kya Madmidaas behind all this? yeh kya controevrsy ya game pan hai bhai!

And why am i feeling this post will now deter the fans efforts and bring Barun in bad light!!!!!! Ouch

Madmidaas got what they needed.. they got Barun and Barun is done with shooting.. they movie will release in april.. even high budget movies dont need 6 months promotion.. Madmias.. since today they posted the pic is doing nothing but "dhoying behti ganga me haath" LOL

its like to save myself i will blame ANYONE.. even if that means to bring a third party in the frame

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cuppa_n_cricketpri_armaan

pri_armaan IF-Sizzlerz
pri_armaan
pri_armaan

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 5:56am | IP Logged

Madmidaas got what they needed.. they got Barun and Barun is done with shooting.. they movie will release in april.. even high budget movies dont need 6 months promotion.. Madmias.. since today they posted the pic is doing nothing but "dhoying behti ganga me haath" LOL

its like to save myself i will blame ANYONE.. even if that means to bring a third party in the frame
Hmm yeah i dont want people to put blames on Barun! Bas!

riti4u IF-Stunnerz
riti4u
riti4u

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 6:18am | IP Logged
dont wry abt main forum ppl...they hav always blamed /mocked /ridiculed barun and in much nasty way ..so its not new...why I doubt sometimes...that these are some ids from PH..always writin against barun..LOL..but barun has loyal fans which will stand by...barun jahan mein wahan...so will follow him...and will be much happy to leave this place

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cuppa_n_cricket

Go to top