India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Where is...4Lions ???? (Page 47)

-Maha- IF-Sizzlerz
-Maha-
-Maha-

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 5:12am | IP Logged
Yeah first kill ASR and thn Kill khushi's character.& show her making jalebis with someone else ewww Sleepy

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pri_armaanOmoraboti_TheJoker-

_TheJoker- IF-Stunnerz
_TheJoker-
_TheJoker-

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 5:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CrazySree

Originally posted by -Delicious_BS-

Originally posted by CrazySree

Originally posted by Hriju321

Originally posted by honeypriya

lol...guys...just watched SBB...they made fun of all the stupid articles written on them -- in your face, the journos who went around spreading rumours...

so wat happens when the VO for "sm1" leaving is also made a fun tomorrow...can the Forum still not wake up and get wat their actors r saying !!!

Priya,
What do I need to understand from this? Is this a publicity gimmick serving dual purpose...Barun gets a break and he returns in mid December when TRP games begin again...and bam...IPK has a TRP of 6-8?.The storyline being like the movie Deewana...ASR presumed dead in accident,Khushi in depression,new guy brings Khushi out of depression slowly and just when Khushi is ready to give in to him...ASR returns and exposes the guy as a villain who conspired to kill him but ASR like James Bond in Skyfall survived !!!!!

If this is for what I just wrote,can we tell the PH and SP that it stinks?

ROFL i died laughing reading that.. yahi baki tha ab?Silly

or may be they will show that one fine morning Arnav goes to office and dies in an accident.. Khushi..after "i dont believe this" "arnav ji cant go" "uo ayenge" all this will move on just like Anjali and a new guy will come and she will realize that she was anyways bored with Arnav ji and rabbaveing.. now she will realize that "this man" is real love of her and they will marry and live happily ever after

did i just planned "how to murder IPKKND version 2.0" Ermm

And SP can introduce their soch nayi in all this wth widow remarriage...
Kya khushi ko apni zindagi mein aage badhna chahiye...
Haa ke "Y" aur naa ke liye "N" type ki jiye aur bhej dijiye 88888 parSilly

ROFLROFLROFL
and they may show Dadi returning and torturing the poor widow Khushi.. and the "new man" defending her..and a repeat ASR's dialogue..Mujhper Bharosa Hai Na? and bang she will go against the world to marry him..!!
and in all this we will see both of them standing in front of Arnav picture with a garland and saying Aap Khush Hai Na Arnav ji..Hum Apni Zindagi Me Age Bargayen.. forgetting ki humari dhadkane ek thiApprove

Arnav ji ka pata nahi 4lions ko jarur Khushi hogiSilly

AAAHHH...i cant bear this anymore!!Dead

But There you go...khushi pankhas  will be the happiest...after all ASR never deserved khushi!! Aur apne show ki toh baj gayi!

ya actually everybody (read Khushi phankas) compalined that how can gul being a woman show this injustice suffering for a woman Cry so Gul is now proving that ..everyone deserves a second chance so Khushi will get it too Tongue

i just want to ask..how it will feel if i piar juliet with some ABC guy now and say accept it!!
somethings rather i should say if some epic love stories should remain untouched! but guess people wont understand as Gul is now no more emotionally attached with her "baby" its just a money making machine which she has to run til feb 2013!

Hriju321cuppa_n_cricketOmoraboti

cuppa_n_cricket IF-Rockerz
cuppa_n_cricket
cuppa_n_cricket

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 5:15am | IP Logged

Originally posted by honeypriya

lol...guys...just watched SBB...they made fun of all the stupid articles written on them -- in your face, the journos who went around spreading rumours...

so wat happens when the VO for "sm1" leaving is also made a fun tomorrow...can the Forum still not wake up and get wat their actors r saying !!!

Priya,
What do I need to understand from this? Is this a publicity gimmick serving dual purpose...Barun gets a break and he returns in mid December when TRP games begin again...and bam...IPK has a TRP of 6-8?.The storyline being like the movie Deewana...ASR presumed dead in accident,Khushi in depression,new guy brings Khushi out of depression slowly and just when Khushi is ready to give in to him...ASR returns and exposes the guy as a villain who conspired to kill him but ASR like James Bond in Skyfall survived !!!!!

If this is for what I just wrote,can we tell the PH and SP that it stinks?

ROFL i died laughing reading that.. yahi baki tha ab?Silly

or may be they will show that one fine morning Arnav goes to office and dies in an accident.. Khushi..after "i dont believe this" "arnav ji cant go" "uo ayenge" all this will move on just like Anjali and a new guy will come and she will realize that she was anyways bored with Arnav ji and rabbaveing.. now she will realize that "this man" is real love of her and they will marry and live happily ever after

did i just planned "how to murder IPKKND version 2.0" Ermm

Tashu, I am laughing and crying at the same time.I just want BS as ASR...BAS.If he goes,close IPK with Arnav and Khushi living happily ever after.I just puked on the above assumption and my lappy survived a near fatal accident.

we all want the same.. what i am not understanding that why is there any need to ruin the show..if it has to end by jan then convince Barun to stay till then..Barun shot scenes during his movie shoot too...so?
read it already.ignore.. if one news comes all the sites just copy/paste it nothing! till i dont hear Barun himself saying "i am quitting" i wont believe it!

Thats what I am thinking too.If BS really wants out,negotiate with him to stay till Jan till the sponserships are booked.Make the storyline such as to close all loopholes and end the show.This way everyone will be happy.BS completes the show,SP gets its sponsorship money,PH gets some of its goodwill back and we fans are happy and can rest with warm memories.

Dont know yaa...i had thought the same...but somewhere i felt that more than anything else it is more of an ego thing for Gul and Co now...they will not want to keep BS and BS  would not want to go against them and be a party with the channelConfused i dunno if am thinking too much...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Hriju321pri_armaan

pri_armaan IF-Sizzlerz
pri_armaan
pri_armaan

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 5:15am | IP Logged
Just watched SBB wow loved how the cast actually made fun of all the desperate journalists! Hahahahaha

And man my SARUN :( Heart

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cuppa_n_cricketOmoraboti

_TheJoker- IF-Stunnerz
_TheJoker-
_TheJoker-

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 5:16am | IP Logged

Thats what I am thinking too.If BS really wants out,negotiate with him to stay till Jan till the sponserships are booked.Make the storyline such as to close all loopholes and end the show.This way everyone will be happy.BS completes the show,SP gets its sponsorship money,PH gets some of its goodwill back and we fans are happy and can rest with warm memories.

@pink thats what they dont want Silly

Edited by -Delicious_BS- - 12 November 2012 at 5:17am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Hriju321cuppa_n_cricketincandescentOmoraboti

-Viji- IF-Dazzler
-Viji-
-Viji-

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 5:17am | IP Logged
Is 2moro's Nooren Khan radio interview still on??????will BS give an interview 2moro when today SP announced he is quittingConfusedConfused
     If it's ther...atleast we can hear directly frm him

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cuppa_n_cricket

_TheJoker- IF-Stunnerz
_TheJoker-
_TheJoker-

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 5:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Maha-

Yeah first kill ASR and thn Kill khushi's character.& show her making jalebis with someone else ewww Sleepy

that reminds me of the dialogue "Humari Dharkane Ek Ho Jati Hai".. so after dharkan is ek how can they do this.. its disgusting to even think.. watching is not even an option Dead

Hriju321cuppa_n_cricketOmoraboti

cuppa_n_cricket IF-Rockerz
cuppa_n_cricket
cuppa_n_cricket

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 5:22am | IP Logged

ya actually everybody (read Khushi phankas) compalined that how can gul being a woman show this injustice suffering for a woman Cry so Gul is now proving that ..everyone deserves a second chance so Khushi will get it too Tongue

i just want to ask..how it will feel if i piar juliet with some ABC guy now and say accept it!!
somethings rather i should say if some epic love stories should remain untouched! but guess people wont understand as Gul is now no more emotionally attached with her "baby" its just a money making machine which she has to run til feb 2013!

True! some things shouldn't be touched!! Gul is now appeasing all the feministsApprove And when it comes to this show...i am not oneStern Smile

Some here actually want to give a try to the paring of khushi and the new guy...maximum of them are people who find nothing good to say about the show on normal episodes...what are they going to watch after Arnav is going to be "eased" out! What will be left in the show?... i say even now, the story is not commendable but it is ArHi/SaRun we are all hooked to and are addicted to!

faree..mrinalini.._TheJoker-

Go to top