Where is...4Lions ???? (Page 35)

bs_deeps IF-Rockerz
bs_deeps
bs_deeps

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 2:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pri_armaan

Originally posted by -Delicious_BS-

Originally posted by pri_armaan

Will anybody here tell me if DB's twitter account is real?

no nahi ROFL now tell ME what is going on in forum anything happened?Tongue
Mean its fake! U read wht i qouted abhi? DB in her fake/real twitter account posted barun is stressed.

Okay now in the early morning Forum32 posted a teaser of Gul and BS interview. saw that?

In that they were having coffee and chatting like normal friends about some scenes and BS saying he is lucky to have his family.

Also there Gul said to him-You know there have been stories doing the round that i blasted at you and u cried, Barun replied i did cry when Akshay was leaving.. Then they started laughing and all..
When Gul said there are rumours saying that I called you to balst and you cried, Barun replied "Why would I cry", not "why would you blast me"...Gul covered that part "why would I blast you"..

moreover the smile on his face is telling us a different story...!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

cuppa_n_cricketpri_armaanOmoraboti

asr13 Goldie
asr13
asr13

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 2:09am | IP Logged
The Interview teaser has been crisply edited, and strategically timed for release ...they are playing on our emotions, they know we LOVE Barun and we will read between the lines ...

THEY KNOW THE FANS ARE STRESSED OUT, PANICKING OVER BARUNS LEAVING/ BREAK FROM IPK, HENCE ANYTHING BARUN SAYS IN THE INTERVIEW ... WE WUD AUTOMATICALLY RELATE IT TO HIS LEAVING ISSUE, WHEREAS THEY ARE ONLY TALKING ABOUT SCENES !!!

These are MIND GAMES ...Bas!

Whatta loser she is I swear Angry, she didnt even broach the subject LOL

Keep Spamming guys, I am sure with all this arm-twisting, Barun needs our out and out Support to bring the truth out ...full-on ANDOLAN guys ...come on !!!!

Edited by asr13 - 12 November 2012 at 2:09am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

smiley-shiney..mrinalini..cuppa_n_cricketpri_armaan

eyesonme IF-Dazzler
eyesonme
eyesonme

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 2:12am | IP Logged
Priya make a post on main forum about the calls being reduced

Trust me people will be bombarding SP after they read your post

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Anchal_Masr13momb24smiley-shineyfareeHriju321bs_deepscuppa_n_cricketOmorabotipri_armaan

faree IF-Dazzler
faree
faree

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 2:19am | IP Logged
pls prya sorry to bug you but pls made another post and tell that dont stop just call them spam them anything 
indi52 IF-Sizzlerz
indi52
indi52

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 2:25am | IP Logged
well asked, priya.

three actors have left. among them the lead actor with a list of best actor awards growing longer every day.

screenplay writer is apparently wanting out.

the winner of best actor in a negative role just a while back, it is rumoured had had enough.

a most successful serial is in disarray.

and the super connected production house is sitting quiet, saying nothing. 

actors have to dance to their bidding and say they are delirious with joy at their show ending.

sad to think i once wrote gul khan a letter thanking her for asr, for being from the mills and boons days. like me.

she is nothing like me. nothing like real lover of love even. mills and boon or otherwise.

i wish barun well. he is not in an easy world to steer. as a deeply committed fan with utter faith in his talent and his ability to make it to the top, i will not want to jeopardize his career in any way.

probably the wise and powerful channel and ph should tell us what we need to do to make sure a real find doesn't get lost in the dark alleys of tellywood and bollywood one more time. 

this is rare talent. rarer star power.

take care of it, people. you'll all make big money from it.

if barun sobti should learn from this nasty experience and realise how much his profession means to him and return to conquer, i'll be there rejoicing. and all this would have served a purpose.

if not, i will know my life was made incredibly special for a year and a half by a young man with an otherness hard to describe, impossible to look away from, and a joy to feel. that is not going away anywhere.

sorry gul. sorry ph. sorry channel. sorry asli duniya. you lose.

my choti si duniya wins.

because i am that creature. that cares a hang for this silly ad. i am ajeeb LOL

Edited by indi52 - 12 November 2012 at 2:34am

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

Simone2005serendipity235crazyaddictionhabsHriju321-Viji-shubz1stg1..mrinalini..cuppa_n_cricketbs_deeps-Prashu-OmorabotihoneypriyaGoGreenpri_armaan--Nishita--riti4u

preethi.saseeda IF-Dazzler
preethi.saseeda
preethi.saseeda

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 2:27am | IP Logged
Let 4Lions try n show everything is honey.. believe me honey we know what we we want n we are very clear...

We are fine with barun leaving... but we are asking to end the show on a happy note when he leaves... we cannot see anyone else as ASR... for us Barun was, Barun is and Barun will be the only ASR in IPKKND...

Dont give up, we will fight till the end... If we fail then u will fail too... Because majority of your viewers would have left your show along with Barun and IPKKND will see a disastrous end...

GUL is you want your Brain Child to have a victorious end or die down losing is in your hands...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

crazyaddictioneyesonme..mrinalini..indi52pri_armaanhoneypriyaOmoraboti

asr13 Goldie
asr13
asr13

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 2:30am | IP Logged
Priya

Can you show Barun the support he has online ...and what all his fans are willing to do ? He needs to build his confidence, realise that he not alone in this ... and  he has the world with him !!!!

Thanks

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

crazyaddictionchitrajaysmiley-shineyhoneypriyaOmorabotipri_armaan

..mrinalini.. IF-Rockerz
..mrinalini..
..mrinalini..

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 2:36am | IP Logged
I feel horrible now..But these two TOGETHER(Are u hearing 4Lions/SP??!!) always brings a smile to my face..Specially the man in whiteDay Dreaming

These two are made for each otherEmbarrassed...or maybe love is really blind!!Ouch

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

crazyaddictionasr13-Viji-eyesonmesmiley-shineyfareestg1cuppa_n_cricketbs_deepsindi52honeypriya--Nishita--

Go to top