Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Where is...4Lions ???? (Page 34)

_TheJoker- IF-Stunnerz
_TheJoker-
_TheJoker-

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 1:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pri_armaan

Will anybody here tell me if DB's twitter account is real?

no nahi ROFL now tell ME what is going on in forum anything happened?Tongue

..SunnYaara.. IF-Sizzlerz
..SunnYaara..
..SunnYaara..

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 1:30am | IP Logged

yeah me too want to know can anyone plz?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pri_armaan

pri_armaan IF-Sizzlerz
pri_armaan
pri_armaan

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 1:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Delicious_BS-

Mean its fake! U read wht i qouted abhi? DB in her fake/real twitter account posted barun is stressed.

Okay now in the early morning Forum32 posted a teaser of Gul and BS interview. saw that?

In that they were having coffee and chatting like normal friends about some scenes and BS saying he is lucky to have his family.

Also there Gul said to him-You know there have been stories doing the round that i blasted at you and u cried, Barun replied i did cry when Akshay was leaving.. Then they started laughing and all..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_TheJoker-

_TheJoker- IF-Stunnerz
_TheJoker-
_TheJoker-

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 1:36am | IP Logged

Originally posted by -Delicious_BS-

Mean its fake! U read wht i qouted abhi? DB in her fake/real twitter account posted barun is stressed.

Okay now in the early morning Forum32 posted a teaser of Gul and BS interview. saw that?

In that they were having coffee and chatting like normal friends about some scenes and BS saying he is lucky to have his family.

Also there Gul said to him-You know there have been stories doing the round that i blasted at you and u cried, Barun replied i did cry when Akshay was leaving.. Then they started laughing and all..

what the.. and we are fools that we will believe the over night shot videoROFL
cut the crap already.. LOL
thanks dear.. so thats why forum's tune looks changing..let me see the viideo!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Dreamer-89smiley-shineyfareecuppa_n_crickethoneypriyapri_armaan

honeypriya IF-Sizzlerz
honeypriya
honeypriya

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 1:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tajygl

Originally posted by Omoraboti

She has written exactly what my logical conclusion was. All emotions aside, logically this is the best possible thing that might have happened. Priya can ensure!

I agree with you, but there could be more to this. Its all about money, thats why all this drama. Gul need not do a video, she can just issue a press release and clear the air, doing all this is gauging the reaction.

I agree with Priya here, the decision is not made. they are just playing around with fandom emotions, if BS is also part of this drama, I will be very dissappointed.

exactly...and sad thing is they r winning in their intention...ph calls and pressure on SP has reduced...the damage has been done on the fandom that stood together in the weekend

I feel further sad for all thos ppl I know who know all...are saying - truth will never come out and if they tomm announce anything we wont be able to change anything...

I hope ppl understand the bigger picture !!!

Its doubly sad, coz he is not going to say anything on the issues coz we know how he is - and if someone doesnt, then they never understood the person either on screen or off screen in last 18 months.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Anchal_MIlinshubz1smiley-shineybs_deepsstg1..mrinalini..cuppa_n_cricketOmorabotiapplesauce.Ilahi_mera_Jiya_TheJoker-

_TheJoker- IF-Stunnerz
_TheJoker-
_TheJoker-

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 2:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by honeypriya

She has written exactly what my logical conclusion was. All emotions aside, logically this is the best possible thing that might have happened. Priya can ensure!

I agree with you, but there could be more to this. Its all about money, thats why all this drama. Gul need not do a video, she can just issue a press release and clear the air, doing all this is gauging the reaction.

I agree with Priya here, the decision is not made. they are just playing around with fandom emotions, if BS is also part of this drama, I will be very dissappointed.

exactly...and sad thing is they r winning in their intention...ph calls and pressure on SP has reduced...the damage has been done on the fandom that stood together in the weekend

I feel further sad for all thos ppl I know who know all...are saying - truth will never come out and if they tomm announce anything we wont be able to change anything...

Its doubly sad, coz he is not going to say anything on the issues coz we know how he is - and if someone doesnt, then they never understood the person either on screen or off screen in last 18 months.

OMG no dont say that..call reduced.. na pls Cry
what will happen now..gosh Priya Di pls make a separate post na..telling everyone this Ouch
applesauce. IF-Sizzlerz
applesauce.
applesauce.

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 2:06am | IP Logged

Guys,Is there a no hope then?:(
smiley-shiney IF-Dazzler
smiley-shiney
smiley-shiney

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 2:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by honeypriya

NO THEY SHOULD NOT WIN . WE SHOULD WIN

Go to top