The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Viji-nandu_2007cuppa_n_cricketpri_armaan

MistyDawn IF-Rockerz
MistyDawn
MistyDawn

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Omoraboti

Now this one is indeed funny! SP told someone to check IF for news .. ROFL

well when I called they tod me the same..'' we have no updates as of now..but you can check IF for updates '' I was like...Angry  DUH !! Thats where I got your number fromErmmLOL

Edited by vaishali-AR - 11 November 2012 at 10:33pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

JalebiGcrazyaddiction-Viji-cuppa_n_cricketOmorabotipri_armaan

pri_armaan IF-Sizzlerz
pri_armaan
pri_armaan

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prash_t

Originally posted by pri_armaan

Just looked at some avis of barun laughing but his tears!! He looks tired, weak and not happy!

Fk m crying.. In these 4 days i got emotional many a times abut the way m crying rite now havent done that before!Cry

I feel for thismanand will stay with him till forevr!

Awww ... Hugs to u Embarrassed

Everything vil be fine Smile
Thanks! Hopefully! His image has to be saved at any cost!
honeypriya IF-Sizzlerz
honeypriya
honeypriya

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 10:39pm | IP Logged

Farha that they have been telling me from my 1st phone call...i thought guys here knew that so didnt higlight...first time when I heard in the stress too, I started laughing at their face -

they said , his interview on IF says its undecided...so dont wrry...he has not decided anything LOL

I was laughing so hard - a Global Channel saying check IF for his interview or status...that time only I knew they have gone bonkers ROFL

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

crnvasr13IlinUKLotusJalebiGcrazyaddiction-Viji-shubz1stg1cuppa_n_cricketOmorabotipri_armaan

honeypriya IF-Sizzlerz
honeypriya
honeypriya

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3286449

Iss Pyaar ko kya naam doon ???? LOL

Hats off to the person who devised the title of the show - what foresight ROFL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

crazyaddictionJalebiGnandu_2007shubz1-Viji-pri_armaanOmoraboti

Omoraboti IF-Sizzlerz
Omoraboti
Omoraboti

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by honeypriya

Farha that they have been telling me from my 1st phone call...i thought guys here knew that so didnt higlight...first time when I heard in the stress too, I started laughing at their face -

they said , his interview on IF says its undecided...so dont wrry...he has not decided anything LOL

I was laughing so hard - a Global Channel saying check IF for his interview or status...that time only I knew they have gone bonkers ROFL

LOL .. they have indeed gone crazy. Chowna posted she was also told Sanaya wants to quit .. and someone again posted SP apologized for saying this .. this is a rumour!

Are they not yet done eating our brains?

But this IF thing is hilarious .. did the agents invent this on their own? Or are they trying to find out how many are diverted from IF? Some of the agents might lose their job in this whole fiasco!

Edited by Omoraboti - 11 November 2012 at 11:00pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

UKLotusJalebiGstg1..mrinalini..cuppa_n_cricketpri_armaanhoneypriya

ENLIGHTENED1 Goldie
ENLIGHTENED1
ENLIGHTENED1

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by incandescent

Originally posted by Nandalala

Originally posted by showstruck

Priya, need to know, what do we do now.

I know 4...are trying to save themselves but it also means they are under pressure.

But, should we continue calling SP to end the show with BS and SI by Feb if he really needs a break??

Darlingg cnt update anything now...its just too early...till lst nite we knew meetings were still on, nthng decided...

actors unhappy with the script...tht was the point...

and in undertone, BS is (still) NOT agreeing for the person who gave him ASR to be kicked out - rather get the public blame...some moral gratuity D'oh or maybe scared or under pressure...

so lets c where it goes and stands ---- also one very crucial thing - for channel its UK trip now - PH will be pressurised to atleast behave till that time - and then after that, they can easily drop him off...we cant do anything - and they'll run the show for 2 more moths - as its prime slot, sponsorships are booked - and they'll have to get another show ready to fill in tht slot.

But the bottomline will be they made a scapegoat out of him !!!

PS This video screams lot of messages even if muted !!!

He says he cried when he heard Akshay is leaving. What was Gul's reaction?  Clearly nothing, else the screenplay  would have already been modified.  'Moral gratuity' is what it is...and she shamelessly sits there acknowledging it!Shocked

Yes, the expressions on mute speak volumes!Unhappy

Nothing more than cowardice here, hun...I will be happy when Sobti's stint with this PH is done...

Anji the biggest advantage for them is BS is clueless of whats happening online - I mean he is aware that it has caused an uproar but thats it...

Madame G knows that it came on IF - he cried, etc etc...but he wouldnt even be aware - so he will be playing into whatever she tells him...

You wont believe - he doesnt even know he has so much support - he thinks he is alone and he would be interpreting ppl r reacting bcoz they are worried only about the character - he doesnt know its him too as the actor whom the people are demanding !!!

Only if he could get online on his own once and see - read thru the threads...this is what it is - people love him too - not just ASR or the show !!!

Isn't there any way to make him come online just once to see how much people love him? 

its so shocking that akshay and karan are not even telling him whats going on IF he called the they r like brothers to him...tich tich
-Prashu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Prashu-
-Prashu-

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
Hiee...

Here my convo with SP.. Called them just nw!

I told them Im Fan of your show.. She asked : IPKKND? I said Yup

Me: Whats with now Sanaya quitting rumours?

SP: Im afraid mam I dunt knw abt it. We have no information about it (I was like HainOuchOuch)

Me: When My frend called here.. one of CC said with Sanaya is quitting too with Barun.

The operator didnt say anything! She was ok... (She was fumbling with words)

Me: What ok?? Why do you guys change your statements every now and then??! First with Barun and then with Sanaya..! See. We are not idiots sitting here and watching the show! So . we know whats going around.. So its better that you speak up the truth!

SP: No Mam its nothing like that

Me: You guys have changed replies thrice regarding Barun.. !

SP: Its now confirmed that Barun is leaving, Mam. We got this information on Saturday Evening at 6pm!

Me: But when I called you all yesterday, You gave different replies! So.. How come we believe you!

SP:  ( She was trying to cut the call.. and Continued saying.. Thnk u so much for you feedback mam... etc etc etc) Any other query Mam? About any other show?

Me: No.. Thnks .. I watch only IPKKND!

She took up my contact details.

Yes.. And I told her more.. Forgot to add... I told her we need your official statement! You guys cant just tarnish any actor's image!

Edited by prash_t - 11 November 2012 at 11:36pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

cuppa_n_cricketpri_armaanOmoraboti

Go to top