Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
well asked, priya.

three actors have left. among them the lead actor with a list of best actor awards growing longer every day.

screenplay writer is apparently wanting out.

the winner of best actor in a negative role just a while back, it is rumoured had had enough.

a most successful serial is in disarray.

and the super connected production house is sitting quiet, saying nothing. 

actors have to dance to their bidding and say they are delirious with joy at their show ending.

sad to think i once wrote gul khan a letter thanking her for asr, for being from the mills and boons days. like me.

she is nothing like me. nothing like real lover of love even. mills and boon or otherwise.

i wish barun well. he is not in an easy world to steer. as a deeply committed fan with utter faith in his talent and his ability to make it to the top, i will not want to jeopardize his career in any way.

probably the wise and powerful channel and ph should tell us what we need to do to make sure a real find doesn't get lost in the dark alleys of tellywood and bollywood one more time. 

this is rare talent. rarer star power.

take care of it, people. you'll all make big money from it.

if barun sobti should learn from this nasty experience and realise how much his profession means to him and return to conquer, i'll be there rejoicing. and all this would have served a purpose.

if not, i will know my life was made incredibly special for a year and a half by a young man with an otherness hard to describe, impossible to look away from, and a joy to feel. that is not going away anywhere.

sorry gul. sorry ph. sorry channel. sorry asli duniya. you lose.

my choti si duniya wins.

because i am that creature. that cares a hang for this silly ad. i am ajeeb ðŸ˜†

Edited by indi52 - 11 years ago
preethi.saseeda thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Let 4Lions try n show everything is honey.. believe me honey we know what we we want n we are very clear...

We are fine with barun leaving... but we are asking to end the show on a happy note when he leaves... we cannot see anyone else as ASR... for us Barun was, Barun is and Barun will be the only ASR in IPKKND...

Dont give up, we will fight till the end... If we fail then u will fail too... Because majority of your viewers would have left your show along with Barun and IPKKND will see a disastrous end...

GUL is you want your Brain Child to have a victorious end or die down losing is in your hands...
asr13 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Priya

Can you show Barun the support he has online ...and what all his fans are willing to do ? He needs to build his confidence, realise that he not alone in this ... and  he has the world with him !!!!

Thanks

..mrinalini.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I feel horrible now..But these two TOGETHER(Are u hearing 4Lions/SP??!!) always brings a smile to my face..Specially the man in white

These two are made for each other😳...or maybe love is really blind!!

pri_armaan thumbnail
Originally posted by: sampin

I feel horrible now..But these two TOGETHER(Are u hearing 4Lions/SP??!!) always brings a smile to my face..Specially the man in white

These two are made for each other😳...or maybe love is really blind!!

We want this bas!
riti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Di i hv tears in my eyes..what is goin ..who is right n wrong i dont knw...i jst want this man to come out clean..i dont care whether he stays in TV or films..it is nt abt his career...i just dont want a man who fr last 1 year hv been honest in every act b onscreen n offscreen to b presented in diff image...i trust my instincts.. My heart feels he is innocent..
chitrajay thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
All I want now is for them to restore his dignity and stop using him so heartlessly!
Oh they will pay - big time! Man proposes but God disposes!

They may win the battle but have lost the war.

Just wanted to ask, if there is any association or union who protects the TV actors? Who takes care of their interests?

..mrinalini.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Just saw the teaser...

Who is Gul Khan fooling??!!😆😆😡

1.5 years of my life has been spent decoding the sea of words that those caramel eyes are...His eyes were totally lost...am I still to believe that Barun is happily "quitting"..

Gimme a break woman!!🤢
blackdice1001 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
4 lions is taking a well deserved break. ðŸ¥±
Little_cupcakes thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 1 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 6
so its confirmed...  its not a new entry   but a replacement...sbb shows new arnav...and i want to cry.