India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Where is...4Lions ???? (Page 27)

gheet Senior Member
gheet
gheet

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 8:40pm | IP Logged
WE HAVE BEEN SEEING THIS MAN FOR SO LONG NOW, HIS INTERVIEWS..CAN'T WE SEE THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN HIS SMILES?

THE SMILE THAT DIDN'T REACH HIS EYES?

THINGS HE WAS COMPELLED TO SAY?TO SAVE CERTAIN PEOPLE'S IMAGE?

WHY?BECAUSE HE FEELS HE IS MORALLY AND CONTRACTUALLY  OBLIGED TO THEM?

WHILE HE IS DEFAMING HIMSELF FOR THEM MY RESPECT FOR HIM IS ACTUALLY CLIMBING TO THE HEIGHTS!

WHILE THEY TRY TO REPAIR THEIR IMAGE BY DEFAMING HIM, THEY ARE ACTUALLY FALLING DEEP INTO THE PIT!

WE ARE NO FOOLS - WE CAN DIFFERENTIATE BETWEEN GENUINE AND FAKE- THAT'S WHY WE CAN RELATE WITH HIS ACTING 

BECAUSE HE IS GENUINE!

AFTER ALL THIS I DON'T CARE ABOUT THE SHOW ANYMORE...THE MAN DESERVES BETTER THAN THIS!

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

simpDreamer-89-Reva-payasagopikaajicrazyaddictionDazeenandu_2007dakshaavi-Viji-shubz1faree..Smita..stg1cuppa_n_crickethoneypriyaPSharadariti4usonia_1

thechaigirl IF-Dazzler
thechaigirl
thechaigirl

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 8:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by riti4u

Originally posted by memyselfandrshi

Can someone please if possible tell this guy how much his fans r trying for him? He clearly seems unaware of all the efforts people are putting for him...Just saw the post above mine. Yes please convey to him what is going on, how much people are trying...
friends reach out to his friends and costars on twitter..one of them is @karan009wahi

I dont have twitter but I wrote a very detailed email to everyone in SP today and pointed out all levels of unprofessional ism Ph has been spewing around...

Btw my reply on their forum post with the interview

"Just one question, what is the point of this interview? Damage control? Half your star cast, may be your writer has left you ...actions speak louder than words 4lions" 

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

simp-Reva-Dreamer-89gheetpayasanandu_2007faree..Smita..cuppa_n_crickethoneypriyaPSharadasonia_1

nandu_2007 IF-Dazzler
nandu_2007
nandu_2007

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 8:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gheet

WE HAVE BEEN SEEING THIS MAN FOR SO LONG NOW, HIS INTERVIEWS..CAN'T WE SEE THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN HIS SMILES?

THE SMILE THAT DIDN'T REACH HIS EYES?

THINGS HE WAS COMPELLED TO SAY?TO SAVE CERTAIN PEOPLE'S IMAGE?

WHY?BECAUSE HE FEELS HE IS MORALLY AND CONTRACTUALLY  OBLIGED TO THEM?

WHILE HE IS DEFAMING HIMSELF FOR THEM MY RESPECT FOR HIM IS ACTUALLY CLIMBING TO THE HEIGHTS!

WHILE THEY TRY TO REPAIR THEIR IMAGE BY DEFAMING HIM, THEY ARE ACTUALLY FALLING DEEP INTO THE PIT!

WE ARE NO FOOLS - WE CAN DIFFERENTIATE BETWEEN GENUINE AND FAKE- THAT'S WHY WE CAN RELATE WITH HIS ACTING 

BECAUSE HE IS GENUINE!

AFTER ALL THIS I DON'T CARE ABOUT THE SHOW ANYMORE...THE MAN DESERVES BETTER THAN THIS!

Thumbs UpStar

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

crazyaddictioncuppa_n_crickethoneypriya

MistyDawn IF-Rockerz
MistyDawn
MistyDawn

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 8:44pm | IP Logged
damn his eyes looked so worn out and moist like he hasn't slept in a while..I could almost imagine Gul maiiyaa sitting with a hunter asking him to mouth those words.. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Reader-crazyaddictionnandu_2007..Smita..Hriju321

-Reader- Senior Member
-Reader-
-Reader-

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 8:45pm | IP Logged
Hi Priya,

At the outset I want to THANK YOU for everything you doing, despite your travel, limited access to internet and other limitations due to travel. Your efforts and time you putting in are really beyond commendable!! 

I was initially upset and sad about Barun leaving IPKKND but now I don't care about the show, my hurt and anger is for Barun is going thru and he is being treated by CVs and PH!!! He is the last person on the earth to be in such situation, my heart goes to him. All I want now is for Barun to be at peace and get over this and come out with flying colors and get bigger and better things in life. 

Now the fight is about RIGHT vs WRONG!! 

I know we all are doing a lot, but is there anything more we can do to show our support to BARUN and show the CVs and PH the power of fandom and viewers. I know as an international my support is probably limited to emailing/spamming/calling but I do not want this limitation to constraint my support. So please please let us know what else and how else we can support BARUN!!

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

simpDreamer-89serendipity235gheetMizhiIlinUKLotuscrazyaddictionnandu_2007..Smita..shubz1shar19cuppa_n_cricketpixiegirlhoneypriyasonia_1riti4u

pri_armaan IF-Sizzlerz
pri_armaan
pri_armaan

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 9:06pm | IP Logged
M gonna crash twitter fb wateverr i can wil make sure my love fr barun reaches to him!
Asr or no asr i love him!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

gheetcrazyaddictionnandu_2007..Smita..bs_deepshoneypriya

-Viji- IF-Dazzler
-Viji-
-Viji-

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 9:12pm | IP Logged

A Teaser to an interview...
It was looking as if thy hav woken him up in the middle of the night and asked him to give an interview...He lookd so damn stressed out...
But his smile made me forget everything...all this commotions atleast for that few seconds...

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

simpDreamer-89crazyaddictionnandu_2007..Smita..cuppa_n_cricketbs_deepshoneypriya

honeypriya IF-Sizzlerz
honeypriya
honeypriya

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Prakal

Hi Priya,

At the outset I want to THANK YOU for everything you doing, despite your travel, limited access to internet and other limitations due to travel. Your efforts and time you putting in are really beyond commendable!! 

I was initially upset and sad about Barun leaving IPKKND but now I don't care about the show, my hurt and anger is for Barun is going thru and he is being treated by CVs and PH!!! He is the last person on the earth to be in such situation, my heart goes to him. All I want now is for Barun to be at peace and get over this and come out with flying colors and get bigger and better things in life. 

Now the fight is about RIGHT vs WRONG!! 

I know we all are doing a lot, but is there anything more we can do to show our support to BARUN and show the CVs and PH the power of fandom and viewers. I know as an international my support is probably limited to emailing/spamming/calling but I do not want this limitation to constraint my support. So please please let us know what else and how else we can support BARUN!!

thankss a lot dear...

and agree to all that u said so beautifully...right now, the day has started down here...we still have to get update on the situation - the summary of it I have said on Pg 19...rest will updt once I know more...

trying now to see if we can get it on live or news or mainstream press...dekhte hain...

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

simp-Reader-payasacrazyaddictionnandu_2007dakshaaviThithliDhost-Viji-shubz1..Smita..cuppa_n_cricketOmoraboti

Go to top