riti4u

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 8:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nandu_2007

Originally posted by riti4u

Guys please tweet to all costars..and karan wahi..I am tweeting to TeamBarun...so that we cn reach him some how
ritu
We can use daljeet, akshay acct also nA,
So sad I don't ave twiiter accOuch
yeah I am sendin tweets to daljeet too... her tweet accnt is @bhanot_daljeet - Ask any of your friends...lets reach out to him..in any way possible...I am gonna spam db and karan accnt..Cry till he gets to know...Cry
my heart is bleeding ritu
When I saw him.CryCry

buddy we all have to be strong now... I know it hurts...but we have to save this chap...this dude has no clue what mess he is in...Ouch
I know ritu,
Wat should we do know,?

just hope and pray...hope my messages reach to him..and he is made to understand this ...oh God I feel like coming to mumbai and tellin him on his face..dude wake up- you are being used...dont let them use you...Angry..lets pray that his friends who are on social networkin sites read our tweets

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

crazyaddictionnandu_2007sonia_1

Dazee Goldie
Dazee
Dazee

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 8:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by honeypriya

Originally posted by Nandalala

Originally posted by honeypriya

Originally posted by showstruck

Priya, need to know, what do we do now.

I know 4...are trying to save themselves but it also means they are under pressure.

But, should we continue calling SP to end the show with BS and SI by Feb if he really needs a break??

Darlingg cnt update anything now...its just too early...till lst nite we knew meetings were still on, nthng decided...

actors unhappy with the script...tht was the point...

and in undertone, BS is (still) NOT agreeing for the person who gave him ASR to be kicked out - rather get the public blame...some moral gratuity D'oh or maybe scared or under pressure...

so lets c where it goes and stands ---- also one very crucial thing - for channel its UK trip now - PH will be pressurised to atleast behave till that time - and then after that, they can easily drop him off...we cant do anything - and they'll run the show for 2 more moths - as its prime slot, sponsorships are booked - and they'll have to get another show ready to fill in tht slot.

But the bottomline will be they made a scapegoat out of him !!!

PS This video screams lot of messages even if muted !!!

He says he cried when he heard Akshay is leaving. What was Gul's reaction?  Clearly nothing, else the screenplay  would have already been modified.  'Moral gratuity' is what it is...and she shamelessly sits there acknowledging it!Shocked

Yes, the expressions on mute speak volumes!Unhappy

Nothing more than cowardice here, hun...I will be happy when Sobti's stint with this PH is done...

Anji the biggest advantage for them is BS is clueless of whats happening online - I mean he is aware that it has caused an uproar but thats it...

Madame G knows that it came on IF - he cried, etc etc...but he wouldnt even be aware - so he will be playing into whatever she tells him...

You wont believe - he doesnt even know he has so much support - he thinks he is alone and he would be interpreting ppl r reacting bcoz they are worried only about the character - he doesnt know its him too as the actor whom the people are demanding !!!

Only if he could get online on his own once and see - read thru the threads...this is what it is - people love him too - not just ASR or the show !!!

Priya, is there any way you could ask those who you know on the sets to just take a laptop or ipad to him and show him this and other threads?  It is important...

Maybe the same people who are taking the flowers and card to him...

Otherwise she'll roll right over him.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

simp-Reva-crazyaddictionnandu_2007cuppa_n_crickethoneypriyasonia_1riti4u

..ObliViate.. IF-Sizzlerz
..ObliViate..
..ObliViate..

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 8:31pm | IP Logged
I m bloody confused,
1st i believed BS...as he said He wants rest,i said let him take,
i was reading so much in IF,bt sticked to BS,nt to blame too much to PH,
bt nw wht was in tht Video...
Awww i cried watching tht...!!
This video will Backfire Gul,i m telling U..
End the serial with SARUN..
Nw evn i m saying this,
thts it i cant bear more...Cry

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

simpcrazyaddictionfareecuppa_n_crickethoneypriyariti4u

sonia_1 IF-Stunnerz
sonia_1
sonia_1

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 8:31pm | IP Logged
SP is asking whether to continue with the show on this SP awards page !

http://www.facebook.com/StarplusJodisforfans?sk=timeline
MistyDawn IF-Rockerz
MistyDawn
MistyDawn

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 8:32pm | IP Logged
If the PH is out of ideas..thinks the story has run its course..can not retain the original casts.. why dont they hand over the reigns of the show to some other PH? SP should step in and take matters in their hands.. give IPK to another PH and let 4Lie-uns handle QH 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

crazyaddiction..Smita..riti4u

riti4u IF-Stunnerz
riti4u
riti4u

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 8:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by memyselfandrshi

Can someone please if possible tell this guy how much his fans r trying for him? He clearly seems unaware of all the efforts people are putting for him...Just saw the post above mine. Yes please convey to him what is going on, how much people are trying...
friends reach out to his friends and costars on twitter..one of them is @karan009wahi

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

thechaigirlnandu_2007

...Tanu... IF-Sizzlerz
...Tanu...
...Tanu...

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 8:33pm | IP Logged
 I am sure dis recent interview of Barun with Gul is 2 show Gul in a good light!! Such a bad lady!! She wants 2 butcher her own show!!! Shame on her! 
Aftr dis incident I hav a lot of respect 4 Ekta Kapoor. She is a straightforeward woman & doesnt lie!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Reva-Dreamer-89nandu_2007GoGreenriti4usonia_1

MistyDawn IF-Rockerz
MistyDawn
MistyDawn

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 8:37pm | IP Logged
The only good thing about the interview is that Gul knows she's under fire and that she's hated by one and all  !!!! If Barun is not able to gauge our love for him, I am glad Gul can gauge the hatred we have for her LOL

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Dreamer-89crazyaddictionnandu_2007faree..Smita..cuppa_n_cricketpixiegirlsonia_1riti4u

Go to top