Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Where is...4Lions ???? (Page 24)

riti4u IF-Stunnerz
riti4u
riti4u

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 8:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nandu_2007

Originally posted by riti4u

Guys please tweet to all costars..and karan wahi..I am tweeting to TeamBarun...so that we cn reach him some how
ritu
We can use daljeet, akshay acct also nA,
So sad I don't ave twiiter accOuch
yeah I am sendin tweets to daljeet too... her tweet accnt is @bhanot_daljeet - Ask any of your friends...lets reach out to him..in any way possible...I am gonna spam db and karan accnt..Cry till he gets to know...Cry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nomad.nessnandu_2007

MistyDawn IF-Rockerz
MistyDawn
MistyDawn

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 8:13pm | IP Logged
In the teaser video, Barun says he is lucky to have an extremely loving family.. I wish there was a way to tell him that he he has an extended family worldwide who love him unconditionally and will stand by him no matter what.. In that radio interview he says he's knows that he has admirers all over the world..but I dnt think he has an idea of how huge that support is.. Guys can we make a list of his friends who are on twitter and FB? send them all the letters, petitions and spamming snapshots and ask them to pass them onto Barun ? We can contact Sanaya, Mohit, Karan Wahi, Karan Godwani.. I dunno how many friends he has in the industry... but can we do this..? He needs to see the support he has and how much fans love him..

Edited by vaishali-AR - 11 November 2012 at 8:14pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

simpnomad.nesscrazyaddictiondakshaavi..Smita..fareestg1cuppa_n_crickethoneypriyariti4u

Tanumon Goldie
Tanumon
Tanumon

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 8:13pm | IP Logged
Gul mata uses her script of IPKKND in this interview,rembeber post marriage Arnav's dialogue"Hum dunyia ke samne happily married couple ki act korenge'" Then we r also ipkknd viewers"yeh natak hum pahle dekh chuke hai" Gul ji we r nt going to fall in ur traps.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

simpDreamer-89crazyaddictionDazee..Smita..stg1cuppa_n_cricketMistyDawnhoneypriyasonia_1

honeypriya IF-Sizzlerz
honeypriya
honeypriya

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 8:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nandalala

Originally posted by honeypriya

Originally posted by showstruck

Priya, need to know, what do we do now.

I know 4...are trying to save themselves but it also means they are under pressure.

But, should we continue calling SP to end the show with BS and SI by Feb if he really needs a break??

Darlingg cnt update anything now...its just too early...till lst nite we knew meetings were still on, nthng decided...

actors unhappy with the script...tht was the point...

and in undertone, BS is (still) NOT agreeing for the person who gave him ASR to be kicked out - rather get the public blame...some moral gratuity D'oh or maybe scared or under pressure...

so lets c where it goes and stands ---- also one very crucial thing - for channel its UK trip now - PH will be pressurised to atleast behave till that time - and then after that, they can easily drop him off...we cant do anything - and they'll run the show for 2 more moths - as its prime slot, sponsorships are booked - and they'll have to get another show ready to fill in tht slot.

But the bottomline will be they made a scapegoat out of him !!!

PS This video screams lot of messages even if muted !!!

He says he cried when he heard Akshay is leaving. What was Gul's reaction?  Clearly nothing, else the screenplay  would have already been modified.  'Moral gratuity' is what it is...and she shamelessly sits there acknowledging it!Shocked

Yes, the expressions on mute speak volumes!Unhappy

Nothing more than cowardice here, hun...I will be happy when Sobti's stint with this PH is done...

Anji the biggest advantage for them is BS is clueless of whats happening online - I mean he is aware that it has caused an uproar but thats it...

Madame G knows that it came on IF - he cried, etc etc...but he wouldnt even be aware - so he will be playing into whatever she tells him...

You wont believe - he doesnt even know he has so much support - he thinks he is alone and he would be interpreting ppl r reacting bcoz they are worried only about the character - he doesnt know its him too as the actor whom the people are demanding !!!

Only if he could get online on his own once and see - read thru the threads...this is what it is - people love him too - not just ASR or the show !!!

When are we getting the flowers and note to him? Aiyooo, can Pashmeen get him to come online?  He needs to get a pulse on the  support he has behind him!!

Well, at least everyone else surrounding him is fully aware that the sh*t has hit the fan!  He can't stay in his bubble for too long, hun!  Thank God for that!

Pash is nt tech savy either...she has to be told to check her mails...so no hope on tht front...

obviously he will be out of the bubble - and bounce back - with th  Channel nd PH fighting over him, I want him to have the last laugh...

Start all the starry nakhras- come to sets late, stall shootings - be demanding - that with the PH

And with the channel - I wont go to UK trip - LOL  thats it - and then u see how the tunes change of the people dancing on him !!!

Ughhh, only if Mr nice would do that - he frets to even get a PR , kya zaroorat hai D'oh

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

simpWordStalkerAnchal_MDreamer-89-Reader-spsharmilaJalebiGcrazyaddictiondakshaavishubz1..Smita..Nandalalacuppa_n_cricketstg1sonia_1

nandu_2007 IF-Dazzler
nandu_2007
nandu_2007

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 8:15pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by nandu_2007

Guys please tweet to all costars..and karan wahi..I am tweeting to TeamBarun...so that we cn reach him some how
ritu
We can use daljeet, akshay acct also nA,
So sad I don't ave twiiter accOuch
yeah I am sendin tweets to daljeet too... her tweet accnt is @bhanot_daljeet - Ask any of your friends...lets reach out to him..in any way possible...I am gonna spam db and karan accnt..Cry till he gets to know...Cry
my heart is bleeding ritu
When I saw him.CryCry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

crazyaddictionriti4u

Poojaaaaaa Senior Member
Poojaaaaaa
Poojaaaaaa

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 8:16pm | IP Logged
they r 4 donkeys

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

crazyaddiction

honeypriya IF-Sizzlerz
honeypriya
honeypriya

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 8:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by incandescent

Originally posted by showstruck

Priya, need to know, what do we do now.

I know 4...are trying to save themselves but it also means they are under pressure.

But, should we continue calling SP to end the show with BS and SI by Feb if he really needs a break??

Darlingg cnt update anything now...its just too early...till lst nite we knew meetings were still on, nthng decided...

actors unhappy with the script...tht was the point...

and in undertone, BS is (still) NOT agreeing for the person who gave him ASR to be kicked out - rather get the public blame...some moral gratuity D'oh or maybe scared or under pressure...

so lets c where it goes and stands ---- also one very crucial thing - for channel its UK trip now - PH will be pressurised to atleast behave till that time - and then after that, they can easily drop him off...we cant do anything - and they'll run the show for 2 more moths - as its prime slot, sponsorships are booked - and they'll have to get another show ready to fill in tht slot.

But the bottomline will be they made a scapegoat out of him !!!

PS This video screams lot of messages even if muted !!!

He says he cried when he heard Akshay is leaving. What was Gul's reaction?  Clearly nothing, else the screenplay  would have already been modified.  'Moral gratuity' is what it is...and she shamelessly sits there acknowledging it!Shocked

Yes, the expressions on mute speak volumes!Unhappy

Nothing more than cowardice here, hun...I will be happy when Sobti's stint with this PH is done...

Anji the biggest advantage for them is BS is clueless of whats happening online - I mean he is aware that it has caused an uproar but thats it...

Madame G knows that it came on IF - he cried, etc etc...but he wouldnt even be aware - so he will be playing into whatever she tells him...

You wont believe - he doesnt even know he has so much support - he thinks he is alone and he would be interpreting ppl r reacting bcoz they are worried only about the character - he doesnt know its him too as the actor whom the people are demanding !!!

Only if he could get online on his own once and see - read thru the threads...this is what it is - people love him too - not just ASR or the show !!!

Isn't there any way to make him come online just once to see how much people love him? 

have asked sm other ppl today, lets c...bt nw first thing this overnight shot video holds what dhamaka no one knows - guess not even SP will be aware.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Reader-crazyaddictionspsharmilashubz1dakshaavicuppa_n_cricket

riti4u IF-Stunnerz
riti4u
riti4u

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 8:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vaishali-AR

In the teaser video, Barun says he is lucky to have an extremely loving family.. I wish there was a way to tell him that he he has an extended family worldwide who love him unconditionally and will stand by him no matter what.. In that radio interview he says he's aware of he is aware that he has admirers all over the world..but I dnt think he has an idea of how huge that support is.. Guys can we make a list of his friends who are on twitter and FB? send them all the letters, petitions and spamming snapshots and ask them to pass them onto Barun ? We can contact Sanaya, Mohit, Karan Wahi, Karan Godwani.. I dunno how many friends he has in the industry... but can we do this..? He needs to see the support he has and how much fans love him..
we cn spam karan wahi..he lives in same building as BS..Ermm I guess... his twitter accnt is..
@karan009wahi
@bhanot_daljeet
@cupsalwaysfull(Akshay Dogra)
Please use your twitter account guys...spam them and tell them...this is what I have written

Tell that innocent guy Barun Sobti,he is being used in dirty politics by channel and PH he is working with- A well wisher

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Dreamer-89crazyaddictionMistyDawn

Go to top