India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Where is...4Lions ???? (Page 23)

GoGreen IF-Sizzlerz
GoGreen
GoGreen

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 7:55pm | IP Logged
Some days back Priya...some person wrote some SP executive...told the same...Barun is the face of SP...and Lucky charm of SP who made global name...

but everyone blasted that poor girl...as her great uncle works for sahahra media...and he has friends in SP...

They even asked her how come SP and SAHARA  people can share that news...

so much blasting her mom even gave her uncle name...

now with ur post the poor girl was saying true...but all made fun of her...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

MizhiDreamer-89spsharmilaarnshinandu_2007Omoraboti

Atiras Newbie
Atiras
Atiras

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 7:57pm | IP Logged
Anji the biggest advantage for them is BS is clueless of whats happening online - I mean he is aware that it has caused an uproar but thats it...

Madame G knows that it came on IF - he cried, etc etc...but he wouldnt even be aware - so he will be playing into whatever she tells him...

You wont believe - he doesnt even know he has so much support - he thinks he is alone and he would be interpreting ppl r reacting bcoz they are worried only about the character - he doesnt know its him too as the actor whom the people are demanding !!!

Only if he could get online on his own once and see - read thru the threads...this is what it is - people love him too - not just ASR or the show !!!
[/QUOTE]

--Good grief! Are you serious, Priya? BS doesn't KNOW of the support he has? 

If the nastiness of this situation doesn't kill me, BS's innocence surely will. Of that I am sure.

Is there no way to inform and convince him of the support he has? This is beyond frustrating.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Dreamer-89crazyaddiction

Dazee Goldie
Dazee
Dazee

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 7:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by honeypriya

Originally posted by Nandalala

Coffee with Gul...Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon?! Dead Angry Evil Smile

Despite everything...Gul forgot to hide one thing in the video...the honesty in his smile...it just light up like the Diwali fairy lights...but look at the eyes...they r swollen...no doubt he is such a brilliant actor...

So true Priya.  My heart broke for him and melted at the same time seeing that beautiful, innocent smile.  How can she do this to him??? 

She's definitely in damage control mode -- and cynically once again used Barun to help her do her dirty job. 

She knows her dirty little secrets are out - of making him cry and and so on,  Thanks to info from you and others, all of us who have been calling SP have been making it clear that we know what the real deal is  -- that  he was forced out, not buyign their  movie blah blah and after they hear this they always change their tune...

so she's probably realized she's the butt of a lot of anger and probably snickers from her peers in the industry?

But after seeing the pain in his eyes in that video, and in that smile...our resolve is even stronger now.  Fight to the finish - no backing down till they give him the respect he deserves and bring him back.

Edited by Dazee - 11 November 2012 at 8:01pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

simpDreamer-89Mizhispsharmilacrazyaddictioncuppa_n_cricketstg1shar19NandalalaGoGreenhoneypriyaOmoraboti

Hriju321 IF-Dazzler
Hriju321
Hriju321

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 7:59pm | IP Logged
I am not going to be diverted by Gul maate's diversion tactics.If in the interview Barun says that he is quitting then my demand is end IPK with Arnav Khushi walking into the sunset.To me IPK=Arnav and Khushi=BS+SI.SP is a big channel,they always have many shows lined up;they themselves admitted they have"interesting" shows lined(as if I'm going to let myself in for more emotional turmoil again!)up,...so end IPK and get the new show on.Sponsorships can be negotiated...what is a bit loss of money if you gain massive goodwill from fans...after all showbiz lives on goodwill of fans.
But,yes,the innocent person must not be made the bali ka bakhra.BS's reputation in terms of dedication and committment will face a blow in this showbiz induatry, which thrives on misinformation,scandals,armtwistings and behind the screen machinations; if he gives in to Gul's pressure tactics.Any PH will think twice before contracting him because of the fear that he may leave for"spending time with family".
Hence,the real news of how BS was pressurised to leave must come out.
PS : I'm never ever going to invest emotionally in a telesoap. AMEN.

Edited by Hriju321 - 12 November 2012 at 1:44am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

simpDreamer-89-Reva-spsharmilacrazyaddictionnandu_2007dakshaavifaree..Smita..cuppa_n_cricketNandalalaGoGreenhoneypriyaOmorabotiriti4u

riti4u IF-Stunnerz
riti4u
riti4u

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 7:59pm | IP Logged
Guys please tweet to all costars..and karan wahi..I am tweeting to TeamBarun...so that we cn reach him some how

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

crazyaddictionnandu_2007Omoraboti

..Smita.. IF-Dazzler
..Smita..
..Smita..

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 8:03pm | IP Logged
How low can u stoop 4 lions?!Angry
 Gul Khan wants to clear her name at Barun's expense & make it look like its all Barun's doing,understood. But why did Barun agree for this interview? To placate the fans?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

crazyaddictionOmoraboti

GoGreen IF-Sizzlerz
GoGreen
GoGreen

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 8:06pm | IP Logged
Gul thaught releasing the video...she can get into good books...but sad it was the other way round...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nandu_2007shar19riti4u

nandu_2007 IF-Dazzler
nandu_2007
nandu_2007

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 8:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by riti4u

Guys please tweet to all costars..and karan wahi..I am tweeting to TeamBarun...so that we cn reach him some how
ritu
We can use daljeet, akshay acct also nA,
So sad I don't ave twiiter accOuch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

riti4u

Go to top