India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Where is...4Lions ???? (Page 20)

GoGreen IF-Sizzlerz
GoGreen
GoGreen

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 7:23pm | IP Logged
On the other note...dint she again dig a grave relasing this interview...any mature candidate can get the point.

this interview may cause damage to her more...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DazeeOmoraboti

honeypriya IF-Sizzlerz
honeypriya
honeypriya

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 7:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by GoGreen

On the other note...dint she again dig a grave relasing this interview...any mature candidate can get the point.

this interview may cause damage to her more...

actually thats my point...they sunk themselves more after doing this...any person with Basic IQ will know wat is this - this should acually go down in history of Indian Telly !!!

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

-Reader-Dreamer-89Anchal_MJalebiGspsharmilacrazyaddictionDazeedakshaavishubz1stg1cuppa_n_cricketpixiegirlGoGreen--Nishita--Omoraboti

premparbat IF-Rockerz
premparbat
premparbat

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 7:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by incandescent

They are going to make Barun play happy family now.

So Fari ifGul makes Barun say that it is HIM who wants to quit or go on an indefinite break then we the audience will have to accept it.

How can we force Barun to change his mind when he is saying it openly to everyone.

Let's wait and see.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cuppa_n_cricketincandescent

joenet1234 IF-Dazzler
joenet1234
joenet1234

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 7:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nandalala

Joey, it's the 'charm' offensive: she is banking on Sobti to do the deed for her.  He is 'relaxed', they are having a chat in her living room, kicking back, coffee, BFFs, and she figures even the worst that comes out in that type of setting will bail her out...

I always knew 4L weren't the sharpest at PR, but this is downright juvenile & cowardly...

Anji - this HAS to backfire, bas! I am appalled. Such an insult to audience's intelligence. You know the only time such tete-a-tete has worked, when Clinton and Bush were solving middle east crisis after both were out of the office. There is no bail in this for her.
So she is aware of the "stories", crying, phone calls, hmm.. so the audience has absolutely nothing better to do but to cook stories and publish them because honestly, that's why we watch the show, GRRREEEAAATT! Thank you for telling me this. Obviously Gul, you have run out of ideas so we have to make up shit!! I better stop or I will explode.

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

AtirassimpShyJispsharmilacrazyaddictionDazeehabsHriju321shubz1fareeNandalalacuppa_n_cricketipkbs--Nishita--Ilahi_mera_Jiyapixiegirl

vaatuhaara IF-Sizzlerz
vaatuhaara
vaatuhaara

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 7:31pm | IP Logged
Does a producer really want us to believe her? Ok.. He cried bcoz Akshay left.. He is shatterd for days as Akshay left.. He is taking a break coz he felt dejectd after Akshay left. Was it Akshay or some cyclone, that left... Which managed to shatter n devastate A goof ball like Barun.

How much more do they want to torture Barun?

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

simpDreamer-89cuppa_n_cricketOmorabotiGoGreen--Nishita--riti4u

incandescent IF-Sizzlerz
incandescent
incandescent

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 7:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by premparbat

Originally posted by incandescent

They are going to make Barun play happy family now.

So Fari ifGul makes Barun say that it is HIM who wants to quit or go on an indefinite break then we the audience will have to accept it.

How can we force Barun to change his mind when he is saying it openly to everyone.

Let's wait and see.

I don't know Ratna, we have to keep the pressure on Gul. This is a trick to divide the fandom. 

Either we will give in or she will give up her tricks. I don't what we have to do or how we will do it but we just have to give the message that we not buying this stuff. 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

-Reader-crazyaddictionDazeefareearnshipremparbatcuppa_n_cricketriti4u

Nandalala IF-Rockerz
Nandalala
Nandalala

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 7:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by honeypriya

Originally posted by showstruck

Priya, need to know, what do we do now.

I know 4...are trying to save themselves but it also means they are under pressure.

But, should we continue calling SP to end the show with BS and SI by Feb if he really needs a break??

Darlingg cnt update anything now...its just too early...till lst nite we knew meetings were still on, nthng decided...

actors unhappy with the script...tht was the point...

and in undertone, BS is (still) NOT agreeing for the person who gave him ASR to be kicked out - rather get the public blame...some moral gratuity D'oh or maybe scared or under pressure...

so lets c where it goes and stands ---- also one very crucial thing - for channel its UK trip now - PH will be pressurised to atleast behave till that time - and then after that, they can easily drop him off...we cant do anything - and they'll run the show for 2 more moths - as its prime slot, sponsorships are booked - and they'll have to get another show ready to fill in tht slot.

But the bottomline will be they made a scapegoat out of him !!!

PS This video screams lot of messages even if muted !!!

He says he cried when he heard Akshay is leaving. What was Gul's reaction?  Clearly nothing, else the screenplay  would have already been modified.  'Moral gratuity' is what it is...and she shamelessly sits there acknowledging it!Shocked

Yes, the expressions on mute speak volumes!Unhappy

Nothing more than cowardice here, hun...I will be happy when Sobti's stint with this PH is done...

Edited by Nandalala - 11 November 2012 at 7:32pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

AtirassimpDreamer-89-Reader-crazyaddictionDazeeHriju321shubz1cuppa_n_cricketpixiegirlOmoraboti--Nishita--

vandana1965 IF-Rockerz
vandana1965
vandana1965

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 7:33pm | IP Logged
GUL MATA MURDABAD

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

crazyaddiction

Go to top