India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Where is...4Lions ???? (Page 19)

incandescent IF-Sizzlerz
incandescent
incandescent

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 6:58pm | IP Logged
They are going to make Barun play happy family now.

Edited by incandescent - 11 November 2012 at 7:02pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lazylad8-FauZi

lazylad8-FauZi IF-Dazzler
lazylad8-FauZi
lazylad8-FauZi

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 7:14pm | IP Logged
This shows how low one can go to blame an innocent person!!!

Dazee

MistyDawn IF-Rockerz
MistyDawn
MistyDawn

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 7:16pm | IP Logged
This interview looks kinda creepy to me.. so she knows about ''Barun breaking down on the sets'' rumor doing the rounds.. how smartly she cleared her name in the teaser.. !!! I am having a sinking feeling at the pit of my stomach..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Dazeenandu_2007cuppa_n_cricketincandescentOmoraboti

incandescent IF-Sizzlerz
incandescent
incandescent

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 7:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vaishali-AR

This interview looks kinda creepy to me.. so she knows about ''Barun breaking down on the sets'' rumor doing the rounds.. how smartly she cleared her name in the teaser.. !!! I am having a sinking feeling at the pit of my stomach..

Now they are gonna keep us waiting for the rest of the video. 
Nandalala IF-Rockerz
Nandalala
Nandalala

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 7:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by joenet1234

Originally posted by Nandalala

Originally posted by honeypriya

Originally posted by Nandalala

Coffee with Gul...Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon?! Dead Angry Evil Smile

Despite everything...Gul forgot to hide one thing in the video...the honesty in his smile...it just light up like the Diwali fairy lights...but look at the eyes...they r swollen...no doubt he is such a brilliant actor...

Have to give it to her for releasing the 'teaser' today: an auspicious occasion, holiday, all eyes on this forum, and she wants to have the last say. Sick is an understatement.

At least we are prepared...

This actually infuriates me. Sick is an understatement. What is the point? To tell us that everything is a figment of our imagination? Or to slap us and tell us we are really idiots sitting in front an idiot box and have no functioning grey cells? Sad thing is people are actually starting to fall for it. Dead
And the timing of it all! Diwali - so this is the grand dhamaka that there never was an issue? Great! I believe you.. NOT!

Joey, it's the 'charm' offensive: she is banking on Sobti to do the deed for her.  He is 'relaxed', they are having a chat in her living room, kicking back, coffee, BFFs, and she figures even the worst that comes out in that type of setting will bail her out...

I always knew 4L weren't the sharpest at PR, but this is downright juvenile & cowardly...

Edited by Nandalala - 11 November 2012 at 7:21pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

-Reader-crazyaddictionDazeejoenet1234cuppa_n_cricketGoGreen--Nishita--Omoraboti

pinky89 IF-Sizzlerz
pinky89
pinky89

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 7:19pm | IP Logged
Were were this video these days ... Y realizing it on today ...How smart she is ...
How long GUL make him to take all blame ... she can make him to speaks wat abt his eyes ... 

GoGreen

GoGreen IF-Sizzlerz
GoGreen
GoGreen

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 7:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vaishali-AR

She knows what she has done...but now she knows the fanbase of Barun...and thinking her new infant can face the wrath...so she is playing her game ...like she played ...leaking Barun had kept papers...but the truth is she had shown him the door...dont  fall to her trap...keep on spamming SP...please...she had hit all lows now...pathetic person.

crazyaddiction

honeypriya IF-Sizzlerz
honeypriya
honeypriya

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 7:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by showstruck

Priya, need to know, what do we do now.

I know 4...are trying to save themselves but it also means they are under pressure.

But, should we continue calling SP to end the show with BS and SI by Feb if he really needs a break??

Darlingg cnt update anything now...its just too early...offices were officially closed on the weekend...but till lst nite we knew meetings were still on, nthng decided...

actors unhappy with the script...tht was the point...

and in undertone, BS is (still) NOT agreeing for the person who gave him ASR to be kicked out - rather get the public blame...some moral gratuity D'oh or maybe scared or under pressure...

so lets c where it goes and stands ---- also one very crucial thing - for channel its UK trip now - PH will be pressurised to atleast behave till that time - and then after that, they can easily drop him off...we cant do anything - and they'll run the show for 2 more months - as its prime slot, sponsorships are booked - and they'll have to get another show ready to fill in tht slot.

But the bottomline will be they made a scapegoat out of him and see that public blames him !!!

PS This video screams lot of messages even if muted !!!

Edited by honeypriya - 11 November 2012 at 7:29pm

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

AtirassimpDreamer-89Anchal_M-Reader-crazyaddictionDazeepayasaJalebiGUKLotusfareeshubz1-Viji-dakshaavijoenet1234stg1Nandalalacuppa_n_cricketIlahi_mera_JiyapixiegirlOmorabotimomma1128GoGreen--Nishita--

Go to top