Where is...4Lions ???? - Page 36

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by CrazySree

And SP can introduce their soch nayi in all this wth widow remarriage...
Kya khushi ko apni zindagi mein aage badhna chahiye...
Haa ke "Y" aur naa ke liye "N" type ki jiye aur bhej dijiye 88888 par🤪

🤣🤣🤣
and they may show Dadi returning and torturing the poor widow Khushi.. and the "new man" defending her..and a repeat ASR's dialogue..Mujhper Bharosa Hai Na? and bang she will go against the world to marry him..!!
and in all this we will see both of them standing in front of Arnav picture with a garland and saying Aap Khush Hai Na Arnav ji..Hum Apni Zindagi Me Age Bargayen.. forgetting ki humari dhadkane ek thi

Arnav ji ka pata nahi 4lions ko jarur Khushi hogi🤪

abhaas mehta ?@abhaasmehta

i defo have a life beyond who is leaving a show and who's not..its hightime everyone gets one too!!

Didnt like it, though fel for him as well becoz fans have been bugging them, still 

I have nothing to say!! 
Originally posted by maariyah12345

Its funny thought how yesterday you made this post, and now they have a teaser trailer out ðŸ˜†

Stalk us much 4 lions?

NOT ONLY 4 LIONS ... SP IS ALSO STALKING... .I WAS TOLD TO READ LATEST UPDATES ON IF & WHEN I QUESTIONED  THEM FURTHER HE ADMITTED THAT HE HAS THE IF PAGE OPEN TOO
Originally posted by pri_armaan

abhaas mehta ?@abhaasmehta

i defo have a life beyond who is leaving a show and who's not..its hightime everyone gets one too!!

Didnt like it, though fel for him as well becoz fans have been bugging them, still 

To be fair im sure loads of fans must have kept bugging him, so his anger is understandable.

But the words still hurt.😆
Originally posted by Hriju321

Tashu, I am laughing and crying at the same time.I just want BS as ASR...BAS.If he goes,close IPK with Arnav and Khushi living happily ever after.I just puked on the above assumption and my lappy survived a near fatal accident.

Read this: http://www.rangmunch.tv/index.php/writers-gully/spotlight-menu/item/2120-star-plus-confirms-baruns-exit-ipkknd😭

we all want the same.. what i am not understanding that why is there any need to ruin the show..if it has to end by jan then convince Barun to stay till then..Barun shot scenes during his movie shoot too...so?
read it already.ignore.. if one news comes all the sites just copy/paste it nothing! till i dont hear Barun himself saying "i am quitting" i wont believe it!
Originally posted by Divya1503

I have nothing to say!! 

if you have nothing to say the post a video.. cause thats how you connect with people these days.. 😆
Originally posted by maariyah12345

To be fair im sure loads of fans must have kept bugging him, so his anger is understandable.

But the words still hurt.😆
Yeah the words did hurt me, but his anger is justified! Poor guy!
Originally posted by -Delicious_BS-

🤣🤣🤣
and they may show Dadi returning and torturing the poor widow Khushi.. and the "new man" defending her..and a repeat ASR's dialogue..Mujhper Bharosa Hai Na? and bang she will go against the world to marry him..!!
and in all this we will see both of them standing in front of Arnav picture with a garland and saying Aap Khush Hai Na Arnav ji..Hum Apni Zindagi Me Age Bargayen.. forgetting ki humari dhadkane ek thi

Arnav ji ka pata nahi 4lions ko jarur Khushi hogi🤪

AAAHHH...i cant bear this anymore!!🤢

But There you go...khushi pankhas  will be the happiest...after all ASR never deserved khushi!! Aur apne show ki toh baj gayi!
Originally posted by -Delicious_BS-

we all want the same.. what i am not understanding that why is there any need to ruin the show..if it has to end by jan then convince Barun to stay till then..Barun shot scenes during his movie shoot too...so?
read it already.ignore.. if one news comes all the sites just copy/paste it nothing! till i dont hear Barun himself saying "i am quitting" i wont believe it!
Exactly tashu! Till the man himself doesnt come and say thiis we wont buy any news :)