Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dazee thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
[QUOTE=honeypriya
so lets c where it goes and stands ---- also one very crucial thing - for channel its UK trip now - PH will be pressurised to atleast behave till that time - and then after that, they can easily drop him off...we cant do anything - and they'll run the show for 2 more months - as its prime slot, sponsorships are booked - and they'll have to get another show ready to fill in tht slot.

But the bottomline will be they made a scapegoat out of him and see that public blames him !!!

PS This video screams lot of messages even if muted !!!
[/QUOTE]

Priya there's news doing the rounds that Barun's not going to the UK...any basis in truth to that?
sonia_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
It hurts to see his eyes here ! ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHgflZ14prQ

Damn Gul Khan to hell !
honeypriya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: GoGreen

Some days back Priya...some person wrote some SP executive...told the same...Barun is the face of SP...and Lucky charm of SP who made global name...

but everyone blasted that poor girl...as her great uncle works for sahahra media...and he has friends in SP...

They even asked her how come SP and SAHARA  people can share that news...

so much blasting her mom even gave her uncle name...

now with ur post the poor girl was saying true...but all made fun of her...

oh he is the main hot cake for them - never has any actor since Rajeev has got them this face...

He has won them all awards this year - thats a huge thing for SP...they are gloating in that...

Watever the stakes they are not letting go of him - ya, but here the concern is with IPK...so thats a different story !!!
nandu_2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: riti4u

buddy we all have to be strong now... I know it hurts...but we have to save this chap...this dude has no clue what mess he is in...

I know ritu,
Wat should we do know,?

GoGreen thumbnail
Priya...now i can see some positivity...

SP dont let Barun Go...so they can Kick...4 rats...

even they can work on Season 2 IPKKND...as we r demanding...

Maham just confrimed the interview was shot last night...he was summone to come and shoot...and it is scripted...

how pathetic is that...

Gul ...gul...kya Gulkilarahi hai...
pixiegirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: honeypriya

See channel wants him - thats confirmed...he has a contract with them ...they let go of him - and two big channels are waiting to grab him...BS is face of SP right now, and SP is not letting go of him...

But they can always bring him back in events or any other show - what we want is IPK with BS...in that the issue arises - PH and channel needs to sort that out !!!

@Red, thanks Priya for confirming this, that's a huge relief. I thought the channel was also not interested. At least, then we have a chance of getting our voice heard.

@Green, how can we do this?? We have been emailing & calling, but it seems to have little effect on them. This new love interest of Khushi is absolutely crazy, to say the least. Who will watch the show after BS leaves let alone with this crazy track??

Plus, I find it amazing that Barun has no idea about his fan following??? Priya, I am from the US, and I have many friends here in the US & Canada, who are absolutely crazy about him & the character he plays. Could you please convey to him that we who never watched any Indian soaps have followed IPK like crazy phangirls :) We absolutely cannot imagine IPK w/o Barun. No one can play ASR but him for us. It's as simple as that. 
thechaigirl thumbnail
Can someone please if possible tell this guy how much his fans r trying for him? He clearly seems unaware of all the efforts people are putting for him...Just saw the post above mine. Yes please convey to him what is going on, how much people are trying...Edited by memyselfandrshi - 11 years ago
riti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: nandu_2007

I know ritu,

Wat should we do know,?

just hope and pray...hope my messages reach to him..and he is made to understand this ...oh God I feel like coming to mumbai and tellin him on his face..dude wake up- you are being used...dont let them use you...😡..lets pray that his friends who are on social networkin sites read our tweets
Dazee thumbnail

Originally posted by: honeypriya

Anji the biggest advantage for them is BS is clueless of whats happening online - I mean he is aware that it has caused an uproar but thats it...

Madame G knows that it came on IF - he cried, etc etc...but he wouldnt even be aware - so he will be playing into whatever she tells him...

You wont believe - he doesnt even know he has so much support - he thinks he is alone and he would be interpreting ppl r reacting bcoz they are worried only about the character - he doesnt know its him too as the actor whom the people are demanding !!!

Only if he could get online on his own once and see - read thru the threads...this is what it is - people love him too - not just ASR or the show !!!

Priya, is there any way you could ask those who you know on the sets to just take a laptop or ipad to him and show him this and other threads?  It is important...

Maybe the same people who are taking the flowers and card to him...

Otherwise she'll roll right over him.
..ObliViate.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I m bloody confused,
1st i believed BS...as he said He wants rest,i said let him take,
i was reading so much in IF,bt sticked to BS,nt to blame too much to PH,
bt nw wht was in tht Video...
Awww i cried watching tht...!!
This video will Backfire Gul,i m telling U..
End the serial with SARUN..
Nw evn i m saying this,
thts it i cant bear more...😭