Posted: 11 years ago

this is her reply to another member 

khushboorath

Goldie

Direct LinkPosted: 11 November 2012 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dieforasr

tfs dear...but only few days left...😲  but main problem is that Barun himself wana quit...😭😭😭

sorry to say but u have wrong information...barun himself want to quit if production house will conti the track in which all actors have problem...
its not just barun but other actors also have problem with production house...
thy cant disclose this openly as they have to work in this industry...
Edited by Safi123 - 11 years ago
Everything is coming out !!!!
4rats ve to pay for this playing with our emotions & Actors ...
Guys Keep spamming guys dont stop
tfs..:)

bt seriously...ek trak ko lekar such an issue..y cant d oh chnge d trakkk?? aise bhi kaunse amzing n unique trk hai jo dey r nt wantng to end up wid
Edited by ar_sajan4evr - 11 years ago
Ya...so its barun who wants to quit so wat can anyone do 😕
Excuse me but didn't Khushboo herself say that this track will give us everything we want??! Why isn't she coming on this forum to say all this??!!

Shreya
Originally posted by pinky89

Everything is coming out !!!!
4rats ve to pay for this playing with our emotions & Actors ...
Guys Keep spamming guys dont stop
yes agree
Originally posted by spate22

Excuse me but didn't Khushboo herself say that this track will give us everything we want??! Why isn't she coming on this forum to say all this??!!

Shreya

m here only dear...
as i siad didnt u guys saw rabba ve...
dint u saw love of arnav for khushi...
dint u guys saw karvachut episode...
well i know bout this all so i say...cnt come in this forum coz u guys know bout new rules... n ya wenever ppl need me m alwz here to give news...but my post get closed by mods...
Originally posted by Aarjaa8

Ya...so its barun who wants to quit so wat can anyone do 😕

that was posted by dieforasr...the bottom one is posted by khusboo...follow the order of quotting
none of the actors can say anything truthfully bc of the PH, it's the entertainment industry saying things even if they want to be truthful can get them black listed and that isn't fair to them, and either way the PH should be making clear statements and honest statements instead of destroying images of the actors and workers who gave them so much love, fame, reputation and much more, yes the concept is made by them and they produced it but it's also other people's hard work not just PH's