Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

India-Forums

Live Telecast Discussion 10 : Update Pg 106 (Page 80)

simplypurple IF-Rockerz
simplypurple
simplypurple

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjali1790

Originally posted by simplypurple

Yaar yeh BB ka explode kar raha hai. Mere to kaan ke parde phat gaye. Dead
 r u being sarcastic or do u really mean it? Confusedam not being able to hear a single thing..some noises of doors closing and thumping in between..thats allOuch

Yaar, I think people are exploding fireworks outside and the audio of that is too loud. And these people's volume was too low and trying to hear what they were saying, the blasts hurt my ear drums. It's still hurting. Confused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SpringPrincessBeingBluntfire_gun

BeingBlunt IF-Stunnerz
BeingBlunt
BeingBlunt

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:34am | IP Logged

Originally posted by fire_gun

Originally posted by Nishita123

Maine likha aur audio wapis aa gayi. I have a feeling BB sits and reads our thread.

I am certain that BB show has I-F team - they read and updates them on happenings/ideas etc  - We have observed this since season 2. 
even voiceover--who tells time and sum time tells audience what task is all abt in short also came here for one post to make it clear that his voice is not heavily toned by machineWink

WHOA. That's awesome. We IFers need to use this to our advantage and give BB some suggestions. LOL

I can give one suggestion, nominate people using online voting because we almost watch the live feed 24*7. That would really be alag che. LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

simplypurplefire_gun

simplypurple IF-Rockerz
simplypurple
simplypurple

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:35am | IP Logged

what minkl talking..rub karo wash karo??

I didn't hear sadly. Twice those loud blasts hurt my ear drums so badly that I moved away the speakers warna I was sitting close to it. Kaan laga ke. Ab jake thoda se volume in logo ka BB ne bhadaya. Angry

fire_gunBeingBlunt

BeingBlunt IF-Stunnerz
BeingBlunt
BeingBlunt

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:38am | IP Logged

Originally posted by anjali1790

r u being sarcastic or do u really mean it? Confusedam not being able to hear a single thing..some noises of doors closing and thumping in between..thats allOuch

Yaar, I think people are exploding fireworks outside and the audio of that is too loud. And these people's volume was too low and trying to hear what they were saying, the blasts hurt my ear drums. It's still hurting. Confused

I know, i have been victim of this many times, Ouch. Sometimes the sound is low, and when i up the volume, something suddenly blasts.

simplypurplefire_gun

fire_gun IF-Stunnerz
fire_gun
fire_gun

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:38am | IP Logged

what minkl talking..rub karo wash karo??

I didn't hear sadly. Twice those loud blasts hurt my ear drums so badly that I moved away the speakers warna I was sitting close to it. Kaan laga ke. Ab jake thoda se volume in logo ka BB ne bhadaya. Angry
poor uOuch did u saw i posted linked of narrator post  on previous pageWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

simplypurple

Nishita123 IF-Stunnerz
Nishita123
Nishita123

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sscomp32

Maine likha aur audio wapis aa gayi. I have a feeling BB sits and reads our thread.

I am certain that BB show has I-F team - they read and updates them on happenings/ideas etc  - We have observed this since season 2. 

I am also certain they have a team because i think this is only site except bigg boss official website where the discussions happen about live feed. And not only bigg boss show i have seen many shows pick ideas or names from IF.

Yeah thats true. Some soaps forum has threads for creatives or Ideas for creatives...lolz...LOL

zeefan 1~~~~BeingBlunt

Misfit Goldie
Misfit
Misfit

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Saniya93

Originally posted by sreepads

Originally posted by Saniya93

Urvashi still thinks well of aashka but it was aashka who bitched abt urvashi...she criticised urvashi for getting friendly with nik, but she herself is now friends with sapna after calling her cheap nd disgusting! What vrajesh said was true look at urself first! Aanshuka is playing her game...even i heard that she was loud and upfront abt things and in BB she is so diff. What mink said was true she had heard things abt aashka and she is totally diff inside. If she rather befriend sana who broke all ties with karishma over a vote rather than urvashi who never questioned her then her choice!

<div></div>Urvashi never thinks well of anybody...she is just acting so good to show to big boss...urvashi is also bitching about aashika and sapna...big boss should bring some twist in the current task which would bring fightbetween urvashi and niketan...

Aashka has spoken about urvashi even when they were close urvashi aint perfect but aashka and sapna are far from it!
Atleast Urvashi doesn't cry in self pity like aashka. Urvashi is strong & independent who doesn't need a shoulder to cry on.

kls600Saniya93yipee

BeingBlunt IF-Stunnerz
BeingBlunt
BeingBlunt

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:44am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sscomp32

I am also certain they have a team because i think this is only site except bigg boss official website where the discussions happen about live feed. And not only bigg boss show i have seen many shows pick ideas or names from IF.

Yeah thats true. Some soaps forum has threads for creatives or Ideas for creatives...lolz...LOL

In fact the production house of one of the crime shows i watch made thier account but closed it after some time. I dont want to write the name , but i think you can guess who i am talking about. LOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index