Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

India-Forums

Live Telecast Discussion 10 : Update Pg 106 (Page 65)

-naureen786- IF-Sizzlerz
-naureen786-
-naureen786-

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 6:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by simplypurple

Originally posted by sweetrahz

Originally posted by ~~~~

Originally posted by ~~~~

who was shouting? Confused

dunno.. Confused that'll be shown in actual epi if its imp.. LOL

If it was Vrajesh and I think it was then he won't get eliminated this week. Then I think Sapna is leaving because she's too cool now.

I feel it will be aashka.. bcoz there is no scene left for her Confused and I too think it was vrijesh.. Approve vrijesh is not going out this soon.. Ermm

Vrajesh is a smart player!! He knows what he should do to save him from eviction!! Sapna will do dhamaka!! She cant keep quite for 2, 3 days!!

She better do it quick because she only has till Tuesday to do something. Wednesday they;ll show it. Voting ends on Thursday.

Right now I feel if Vrajesh's outburst will be shown then he's not going this week. And there are more people who watch the TV telecast than the live stream. Not everyone can watch everything on the live stream.

Oh, what if Niketan leaves because so far he hasn't done anything interesting. Unless they show his love angle with Mink. Hmmm. LOL

To show some one love angle is the requirement of the show now!! In precap BB showed Sapna that she was feeling bad that Mink is following Niketen!! They also show that Mink is walking here and there for Niketen!! I think its a love triangular!! Niketen and Sapna would definitely not going!! Vrajesh ko nomination ka sadma lag chuka hai!! The only one who is left is Aashka!!

BeingBlunt IF-Stunnerz
BeingBlunt
BeingBlunt

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 6:07am | IP Logged

To show some one love angle is the requirement of the show now!! In precap BB showed Sapna that she was feeling bad that Mink is following Niketen!! They also show that Mink is walking here and there for Niketen!! I think its a love triangular!! Niketen and Sapna would definitely not going!! Vrajesh ko nomination ka sadma lag chuka hai!! The only one who is left is Aashka!!

I agree, Aanshuka should be eliminated.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LSctt-naureen786-

Tony_StraK786 IF-Addictz

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 6:09am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
-naureen786- IF-Sizzlerz
-naureen786-
-naureen786-

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 6:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Be.A.Rebel

Originally posted by sscomp32

Ouch mjhe nahe lagta aisa hone wala ha 

Aaisa nahi bol bhai!! Mein ne bauhat dua maangi hai!!
LSctt IF-Rockerz
LSctt
LSctt

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 6:11am | IP Logged
omg the task is still going on?? feel bad for them

simplypurple-naureen786-

LSctt IF-Rockerz
LSctt
LSctt

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 6:13am | IP Logged

i think nik and vrajesh are in the biggest danger to be elimininated eventhough i would prefer for rhondu ashka to go!!

simplypurple-naureen786-

-naureen786- IF-Sizzlerz
-naureen786-
-naureen786-

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 6:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonia1230

omg the task is still going on?? feel bad for them

Diwali task are always tough!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LSctt

-naureen786- IF-Sizzlerz
-naureen786-
-naureen786-

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 6:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonia1230

i think nik and vrajesh are in the biggest danger to be elimininated eventhough i would prefer for rhondu ashka to go!!

It depends upon the footage also!! If Niketen and Mink stay together then Niketen will not go home!!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index