Live Telecast Discussion 10 : Update Pg 106 - Page 50

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by ~~~~

dunno.. ðŸ˜• that'll be shown in actual epi if its imp.. ðŸ˜†

If it was Vrajesh and I think it was then he won't get eliminated this week. Then I think Sapna is leaving because she's too cool now.
Originally posted by simplypurple

Thanks a lot man but I've stopped for now and only posting very important bits. Hands are hurting now. ðŸ˜•

Go for your conveniency!!

If it was Vrajesh and I think it was then he won't get eliminated this week. Then I think Sapna is leaving because she's too cool now.

I feel it will be aashka.. bcoz there is no scene left for her ðŸ˜• and I too think it was vrijesh..  vrijesh is not going out this soon.. ðŸ¤”

Aashka should go out so Sana can spend some time with Vishal!!

I feel it will be aashka.. bcoz there is no scene left for her ðŸ˜• and I too think it was vrijesh..  vrijesh is not going out this soon.. ðŸ¤”

Yeah, it might be Aashka but if they show her constantly back biting on the show then people would want her to stay. It could be either or.

Anyone heard what Mink said to Niketan - channel logon tak yeh baat nahi jaana chahiye...?

Vrajesh is a smart player!! He knows what he should do to save him from eviction!! Sapna will do dhamaka!! She cant keep quite for 2, 3 days!!
Originally posted by sweetrahz

Vrajesh is a smart player!! He knows what he should do to save him from eviction!! Sapna will do dhamaka!! She cant keep quite for 2, 3 days!!

She better do it quick because she only has till Tuesday to do something. Wednesday they;ll show it. Voting ends on Thursday.

Right now I feel if Vrajesh's outburst will be shown then he's not going this week. And there are more people who watch the TV telecast than the live stream. Not everyone can watch everything on the live stream.

Oh, what if Niketan leaves because so far he hasn't done anything interesting. Unless they show his love angle with Mink. Hmmm. ðŸ˜†

Yeah, it might be Aashka but if they show her constantly back biting on the show then people would want her to stay. It could be either or.

Anyone heard what Mink said to Niketan - channel logon tak yeh baat nahi jaana chahiye...?

niketan is to stay, sapna is capable of doing dhamaka anytime, vrijesh, it seems, is fav of BB n salman.. and aashka is the least wanted among these 4..

I heard that.. and they started with talking abt displeasure on current task..😕
Be back in a bit. Please update if anything interesting happens.