Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

Live Telecast Discussion 10 : Update Pg 106 (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 157

throughmysenses

IF-Dazzler

throughmysenses

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Nik is talking abt a certain Teacher of a High School of US,looks like discussing some Show or Movie. 

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Live Telecast Discussion 10 : Update Pg 106 (Page 3)" in Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

simplypurple

IF-Rockerz

simplypurple

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by throughmysenses

Nik is talking abt some Blackberry Applications to Rajeev,Urvashi is walking around.Nik is saying most of people from his Rajneeti team are either nominated or left the House.

Nik is putting oil in the Lamps.So this Task is similar ones as all Seasons.U have to keep the Diyas burning all night-the Trio is sleeping gadhe bech ke.

Not blackberry app. Apple TV. He compared the size to 2 blackberry phones.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-naureen786-

sreepads

Groupbie

sreepads

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Saniya93

Originally posted by sweetrahz

Originally posted by sreepads

Sapna or Aashika dont like Niketan...Sapna is my favorite too...Aashika is very sensitive...I really don't want Aashika and Sapna to leave...I want Niketan out of this show...next week Urvashi should be out because both Urvashi and Niketan are cunning people who talk something on face and do something on people's back

LOLLOL finally I can see some Aashka fan at this forum!! Even those who supported her before, hate her now!!

U can count me in on that!
I agree she is crying too much now a days...It's all of because of Urvashi and Niketan...

Urvashi is so cunning and mean leady who uses people and throws them just like that...now she joined another cunning person, Niketan.

In today's episode Aashika was really beautiful when she was dancing with Vishal...Did u hear Niketan saying that Vishal chose the wrong lady Aashika for dancing...Delnaaz is most graceful than Aashika...Is Delnaaz more beautiful than Aashika in any angle??? Did Niketan tell that from the bottom of his heart??? no it's all show off drama...

Aashika is so sensitive that she cannot tolerate dramas of such people

sreepads

Groupbie

sreepads

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 1:12pm | IP Logged

Hey I saw in precap that Sapna is insecure with Mink!! She said Mink is following Niketen all the time!! Any update regarding this issue? I am curious to know!!

I used to respect sapna but aashka aur sana ke saath reh kar woh bilkul unke jaisi ho gayi hai! Now she has problems with Mink as well

I dont like Sapna from the beginning, when she comment that Mein aaisa kapra nahi pehenta and all that!! But she is going worst after Aashka bonding!! I would do party at this forum if Aashka leave the house!!
See...Sapna said she doesn't like to wear small dresses and dance to show ur skin. She also said she doesn't want to show cleavage...Ofcourse she is wearing swimming dress but she never exposed ugly like Urvashi...look at madam urvashi...she is meant for such vamp dresses and roles...http://www.itimes.com/public/groups/Big-Boss-Show/album/Bigg-Boss-6-hotties/photo/Urvashi-Dholakia_746998

I never liked Urvashi...especially her looks when she fights with people...she opens her eyes too much to scare people

Saniya93

IF-Rockerz

Saniya93

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Urvashi still thinks well of aashka but it was aashka who bitched abt urvashi...she criticised urvashi for getting friendly with nik, but she herself is now friends with sapna after calling her cheap nd disgusting! What vrajesh said was true look at urself first! Aanshuka is playing her game...even i heard that she was loud and upfront abt things and in BB she is so diff. What mink said was true she had heard things abt aashka and she is totally diff inside. If she rather befriend sana who broke all ties with karishma over a vote rather than urvashi who never questioned her then her choice!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

jenny-zeeniharika111MisfitnapstertajbuttblackiePriyaBB-naureen786-

simplypurple

IF-Rockerz

simplypurple

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
I'm off guys. This task looks entertaining but unfortunately I'll have to miss the action. Whoever's watching, please update if anything interesting happens! Thanks!

Take care and good night/day!   

Edited by simplypurple - 11 November 2012 at 1:21pm

Sunshine797

-naureen786-

IF-Sizzlerz

-naureen786-

MNB Forum Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 1:23pm | IP Logged

Sapna or Aashika dont like Niketan...Sapna is my favorite too...Aashika is very sensitive...I really don't want Aashika and Sapna to leave...I want Niketan out of this show...next week Urvashi should be out because both Urvashi and Niketan are cunning people who talk something on face and do something on people's back

LOLLOL finally I can see some Aashka fan at this forum!! Even those who supported her before, hate her now!!

U can count me in on that!
I agree she is crying too much now a days...It's all of because of Urvashi and Niketan...

Urvashi is so cunning and mean leady who uses people and throws them just like that...now she joined another cunning person, Niketan.

In today's episode Aashika was really beautiful when she was dancing with Vishal...Did u hear Niketan saying that Vishal chose the wrong lady Aashika for dancing...Delnaaz is most graceful than Aashika...Is Delnaaz more beautiful than Aashika in any angle??? Did Niketan tell that from the bottom of his heart??? no it's all show off drama...

Aashika is so sensitive that she cannot tolerate dramas of such people

@black Lolz!! Aashka and sensitive!!! Have you seen her in Khatroon K Khiladi!! I must say you would not say if you watched her in KKK!! Plus she is not 5 saal ki bachi who cry over coffee chaiyay, doodh chaiyay kind of things!! If she is really that much sensitive then she needs a Councillor!! Normal girls dont cry in doodh coffee issues

@purple!! She was dancing and tried to flirt with Vishal!! She was blushing though she have a boyfriend who is waiting for her!! And above all she is nomination as she know that she used her every point to safe herself from nomination but all went in vein!! so the only point to safe her from Jantaa is to flirt with Vishal!!

Urvashi is still with Aashka, as you know that she have a golden opportunity to nominate Aashka but she nominate Sapna!!

Sunshine797

sreepads

Groupbie

sreepads

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 1:25pm | IP Logged

Urvashi still thinks well of aashka but it was aashka who bitched abt urvashi...she criticised urvashi for getting friendly with nik, but she herself is now friends with sapna after calling her cheap nd disgusting! What vrajesh said was true look at urself first! Aanshuka is playing her game...even i heard that she was loud and upfront abt things and in BB she is so diff. What mink said was true she had heard things abt aashka and she is totally diff inside. If she rather befriend sana who broke all ties with karishma over a vote rather than urvashi who never questioned her then her choice!
Urvashi never thinks well of anybody...she is just acting so good to show to big boss...urvashi is also bitching about aashika and sapna...big boss should bring some twist in the current task which would bring fight between urvashi and niketan...

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.