Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

Live Telecast Discussion 10 : Update Pg 106 (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 157

Page 1
Page   of 157
Page 3 Page 157

-naureen786-

IF-Sizzlerz

-naureen786-

Baawre, MNB, SSK, KKB Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simplypurple

Originally posted by sweetrahz

Hey I saw in precap that Sapna is insecure with Mink!! She said Mink is following Niketen all the time!! Any update regarding this issue? I am curious to know!! 

I feel Niketan is falling for Mink because he is always with her and back biting someone or the other when they are together alone. Also, today, wherever Mink went, he followed her. If she wasn't around, he was looking for her. I think Mink is using him to get ahead in the game.

I think the same!! But seriously I am waiting for some romance in BB after BB4!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

simplypurple

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Live Telecast Discussion 10 : Update Pg 106 (Page 2)" in Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sreepads

Groupbie

sreepads

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Sapna or Aashika dont like Niketan...Sapna is my favorite too...Aashika is very sensitive...I really don't want Aashika and Sapna to leave...I want Niketan out of this show...next week Urvashi should be out because both Urvashi and Niketan are cunning people who talk something on face and do something on people's back

simplypurple

-naureen786-

IF-Sizzlerz

-naureen786-

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Saniya93

Hey I saw in precap that Sapna is insecure with Mink!! She said Mink is following Niketen all the time!! Any update regarding this issue? I am curious to know!!

I used to respect sapna but aashka aur sana ke saath reh kar woh bilkul unke jaisi ho gayi hai! Now she has problems with Mink as well

I dont like Sapna from the beginning, when she comment that Mein aaisa kapra nahi pehenta and all that!! But she is going worst after Aashka bonding!! I would do party at this forum if Aashka leave the house!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

jenny-zeeniharika111blackieSaniya93Sunshine797

-naureen786-

IF-Sizzlerz

-naureen786-

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sreepads

Sapna or Aashika dont like Niketan...Sapna is my favorite too...Aashika is very sensitive...I really don't want Aashika and Sapna to leave...I want Niketan out of this show...next week Urvashi should be out because both Urvashi and Niketan are cunning people who talk something on face and do something on people's back

LOLLOL finally I can see some Aashka fan at this forum!! Even those who supported her before, hate her now!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jenny-zeeblackieSaniya93Sunshine797

Saniya93

IF-Rockerz

Saniya93

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 12:42pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sreepads

LOLLOL finally I can see some Aashka fan at this forum!! Even those who supported her before, hate her now!!

U can count me in on that!

-naureen786-

Saniya93

IF-Rockerz

Saniya93

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Niketan talking abt american tv shows!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

simplypurple-naureen786-

simplypurple

IF-Rockerz

simplypurple

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Saniya93

Niketan talking abt american tv shows!

And sadly no one knows anything about any of them. Cry I wanted them to discuss it more.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

blackieSunshine797-naureen786-

throughmysenses

IF-Dazzler

throughmysenses

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Nik is talking abt some Blackberry Applications to Rajeev,Urvashi is walking around.Nik is saying most of people from his Rajneeti team are either nominated or left the House.

Nik is putting oil in the Lamps.So this Task is similar ones as all Seasons.U have to keep the Diyas burning all night-the Trio is sleeping gadhe bech ke.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.