Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

India-Forums

   
Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!
Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

Live Telecast Discussion 10 : Update Pg 106 (Page 154)

Mahek_No1 IF-Sizzlerz
Mahek_No1
Mahek_No1

Joined: 24 July 2005
Posts: 23398

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fire_gun

@Mahek_No1---dont quote the post of simplypurple ..because she going to edit her orginal post so plzz edit the entire joke post of simplypurple
 
OK sorry didn't think to remove the quote.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

simplypurplefire_gun

fire_gun IF-Stunnerz
fire_gun
fire_gun

Joined: 05 December 2006
Posts: 26564

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mahek_No1

Originally posted by fire_gun

@Mahek_No1---dont quote the post of simplypurple ..because she going to edit her orginal post so plzz edit the entire joke post of simplypurple
 
OK sorry didn't think to remove the quote.
so plzz remove whole joke from ur  quoted post

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

simplypurpleMahek_No1

simplypurple IF-Rockerz
simplypurple
simplypurple

Joined: 12 October 2011
Posts: 7811

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Chalo I'm editing my post now. lol.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-naureen786-fire_gun

Mahek_No1 IF-Sizzlerz
Mahek_No1
Mahek_No1

Joined: 24 July 2005
Posts: 23398

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simplypurple

Originally posted by Mahek_No1

Originally posted by simplypurple

DONT QUOTE ME!


DONT QUOTE ME!
 
OMG, so rude.
 
At least Urvashi wasn't offended and laughed too.
 

Yaar can you please remove my quote from your post? lol. I don't want to keep the jokes in my post for very long.
 
Sorry I have done it, fire gun also told me.
 
You see a am a little dumb you see.  Very sorry, will try to read the posts properly in future. LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fire_gun

syedrahil414 Groupbie
syedrahil414
syedrahil414

Joined: 30 October 2012
Posts: 153

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Mink was enjoying it to the core when nik said 
Ga*d aur cho*t lu*d ki mar hai n then urvi said cho*t aur ga*d jab phati hai to awaz nahi ati
simplypurple IF-Rockerz
simplypurple
simplypurple

Joined: 12 October 2011
Posts: 7811

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mahek_No1

Originally posted by simplypurple

Originally posted by Mahek_No1

Originally posted by simplypurple

DONT QUOTE ME!


DONT QUOTE ME!
 
OMG, so rude.
 
At least Urvashi wasn't offended and laughed too.
 

Yaar can you please remove my quote from your post? lol. I don't want to keep the jokes in my post for very long.
 
Sorry I have done it, fire gun also told me.
 
You see a am a little dumb you see.  Very sorry, will try to read the posts properly in future. LOL

lol, don't worry, it's cool. LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahek_No1

Mahek_No1 IF-Sizzlerz
Mahek_No1
Mahek_No1

Joined: 24 July 2005
Posts: 23398

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fire_gun

Originally posted by Mahek_No1

Originally posted by fire_gun

@Mahek_No1---dont quote the post of simplypurple ..because she going to edit her orginal post so plzz edit the entire joke post of simplypurple
 
OK sorry didn't think to remove the quote.
so plzz remove whole joke from ur  quoted post
 
I have done it now, is it showing as edited on your end.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fire_gun

fire_gun IF-Stunnerz
fire_gun
fire_gun

Joined: 05 December 2006
Posts: 26564

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by syedrahil414

Mink was enjoying it to the core when nik said 
Ga*d aur cho*t lu*d ki mar hai n then urvi said cho*t aur ga*d jab phati hai to awaz nahi ati
we all have dirty mindset inside ourselfLOL looks like these guys r desperate to have sex so they r going through nonstop adult jokes stuffLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

zeefan 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index