Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

India-Forums

Live Telecast Discussion 10 : Update Pg 106 (Page 113)

MissMeow Senior Member
MissMeow
MissMeow

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 12:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nadaanmasakalli

Originally posted by Muna_93

Originally posted by nadaanmasakalli

sana is so bhukar us waqt se cribbing about gift and now mithai why don't they send us besan ke laddoo and all she's so annoying why can;tshe ever bethankful for whatever they sent her 

You have to understand, this is the mindset of a young girl who is away from home on a public TV show, of course she expects something from her family on Diwali. It's never nice to see other people get gifts when you don't get any yourself Smile Try and put yourself in their situation before hating on them!

excuse me she got gifts on eid did anyone else got any i don't remember anyone else cribbing so much about mithai & gifts she's not that stupid as she pretends to be i still stick to my point i am sorry if i offended you but i find her highly highly immature 

Nooo, you didn't offend me at all! Why would what you said offend me. Tongue I was just saying let's try and be a little empathetic, because I mostly just see negative things about all contestants here on the forum Confused 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

simplypurple

MissMeow Senior Member
MissMeow
MissMeow

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 12:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -ChillMahaul-

ohhhkk..

Ohhh man Mink is cleaning so properly under the table, chairs everything..

I kinda like Mink too.. I don't agree with what Sapna said that she's spreading negativity.. she's nice, does work, makes food..doesn't fight doesn't bitch alot either..nice uptil now

Agreed.. both the WC's this season are nicer and sweeter than the actual contestants from Day1 Tongue I thought it was supposed to be the other way around? LOL
MissMeow Senior Member
MissMeow
MissMeow

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 12:29am | IP Logged
Vishal and Niketan both asleep. Looks like alarm is about to go off again.. BB is zooming in on both their faces Tongue
-MakhanMalaai- IF-Stunnerz
-MakhanMalaai-
-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 12:31am | IP Logged
BB called Urva in confession room

and I loveee Mink's shalwaar.. totally copying the design and the color is so pretty too.. I like what she's wearing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sunshine797

simplypurple IF-Rockerz
simplypurple
simplypurple

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 12:44am | IP Logged
Niketan ke liye Vishal alarm hi kafi hai. He's singing jago jago subha hogai.
simplypurple IF-Rockerz
simplypurple
simplypurple

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 12:47am | IP Logged
BB ne itna volume low kyun rakha hai?
-MakhanMalaai- IF-Stunnerz
-MakhanMalaai-
-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 12:50am | IP Logged
Vishal has been singing, whistling for so long LOL
kaushikbasu IF-Rockerz
kaushikbasu
kaushikbasu

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 12:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -ChillMahaul-

ohhhkk..

Ohhh man Mink is cleaning so properly under the table, chairs everything..

I kinda like Mink too.. I don't agree with what Sapna said that she's spreading negativity.. she's nice, does work, makes food..doesn't fight doesn't bitch alot either..nice uptil now

Because she is not shouting on top of her voice hence not pro Women Lib as per her...Wink ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.LOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index