Live Telecast Discussion 10 : Update Pg 106 - Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago
Urvashi still thinks well of aashka but it was aashka who bitched abt urvashi...she criticised urvashi for getting friendly with nik, but she herself is now friends with sapna after calling her cheap nd disgusting! What vrajesh said was true look at urself first! Aanshuka is playing her game...even i heard that she was loud and upfront abt things and in BB she is so diff. What mink said was true she had heard things abt aashka and she is totally diff inside. If she rather befriend sana who broke all ties with karishma over a vote rather than urvashi who never questioned her then her choice!
I'm off guys. This task looks entertaining but unfortunately I'll have to miss the action. Whoever's watching, please update if anything interesting happens! Thanks!

Take care and good night/day!   
Edited by simplypurple - 11 years ago
Originally posted by sreepads

I agree she is crying too much now a days...It's all of because of Urvashi and Niketan...

Urvashi is so cunning and mean leady who uses people and throws them just like that...now she joined another cunning person, Niketan.

In today's episode Aashika was really beautiful when she was dancing with Vishal...Did u hear Niketan saying that Vishal chose the wrong lady Aashika for dancing...Delnaaz is most graceful than Aashika...Is Delnaaz more beautiful than Aashika in any angle??? Did Niketan tell that from the bottom of his heart??? no it's all show off drama...

Aashika is so sensitive that she cannot tolerate dramas of such people

@black Lolz!! Aashka and sensitive!!! Have you seen her in Khatroon K Khiladi!! I must say you would not say if you watched her in KKK!! Plus she is not 5 saal ki bachi who cry over coffee chaiyay, doodh chaiyay kind of things!! If she is really that much sensitive then she needs a Councillor!! Normal girls dont cry in doodh coffee issues

@purple!! She was dancing and tried to flirt with Vishal!! She was blushing though she have a boyfriend who is waiting for her!! And above all she is nomination as she know that she used her every point to safe herself from nomination but all went in vein!! so the only point to safe her from Jantaa is to flirt with Vishal!!

Urvashi is still with Aashka, as you know that she have a golden opportunity to nominate Aashka but she nominate Sapna!!
Originally posted by Saniya93

Urvashi still thinks well of aashka but it was aashka who bitched abt urvashi...she criticised urvashi for getting friendly with nik, but she herself is now friends with sapna after calling her cheap nd disgusting! What vrajesh said was true look at urself first! Aanshuka is playing her game...even i heard that she was loud and upfront abt things and in BB she is so diff. What mink said was true she had heard things abt aashka and she is totally diff inside. If she rather befriend sana who broke all ties with karishma over a vote rather than urvashi who never questioned her then her choice!
Urvashi never thinks well of anybody...she is just acting so good to show to big boss...urvashi is also bitching about aashika and sapna...big boss should bring some twist in the current task which would bring fight between urvashi and niketan...

See...Sapna said she doesn't like to wear small dresses and dance to show ur skin. She also said she doesn't want to show cleavage...Ofcourse she is wearing swimming dress but she never exposed ugly like Urvashi...look at madam urvashi...she is meant for such vamp dresses and roles...http://www.itimes.com/public/groups/Big-Boss-Show/album/Bigg-Boss-6-hotties/photo/Urvashi-Dholakia_746998

I never liked Urvashi...especially her looks when she fights with people...she opens her eyes too much to scare people

She wear short dress most of the time in BB House!! Dont you see her in red flower micro mini with Aseem shoes!! 😆

<div></div>Urvashi never thinks well of anybody...she is just acting so good to show to big boss...urvashi is also bitching about aashika and sapna...big boss should bring some twist in the current task which would bring fightbetween urvashi and niketan...

Aashka has spoken about urvashi even when they were close urvashi aint perfect but aashka and sapna are far from it!
Originally posted by sweetrahz

@black Lolz!! Aashka and sensitive!!! Have you seen her in Khatroon K Khiladi!! I must say you would not say if you watched her in KKK!! Plus she is not 5 saal ki bachi who cry over coffee chaiyay, doodh chaiyay kind of things!! If she is really that much sensitive then she needs a Councillor!! Normal girls dont cry in doodh coffee issues

@purple!! She was dancing and tried to flirt with Vishal!! She was blushing though she have a boyfriend who is waiting for her!! And above all she is nomination as she know that she used her every point to safe herself from nomination but all went in vein!! so the only point to safe her from Jantaa is to flirt with Vishal!!

Urvashi is still with Aashka, as you know that she have a golden opportunity to nominate Aashka but she nominate Sapna!!
That's what Urvashi's super acting is...she doesn't dare to say anything on the face like Sapna...if she nominates Aashika then she would become enemy to many people like sana and delnaaz since it was an open nomination...remember, in rajneeti task Urvashi would not have won if Aashika was not there in her team...because of Aashika only sana and delnaaz were supporting Urvashi...at some point Delnaaz and Aashika got irritated by Urvashi's words in that task at night...but they were with her because of friendship only...
Originally posted by sweetrahz

She wear short dress most of the time in BB House!! Dont you see her in red flower micro mini with Aseem shoes!! 😆
wearing minis or sleeveless shirts is not exposing...she never showed cleavage or waist
Ok now i know ur just another urvashi basher so i wont bother can tell by ur number of posts and perceiving aashka as someone so perfect and a little helpless girl!
Ppl dont waste ur time on someone who has just joined the forum to bash...this is the live discussion thread lets stick to that and ignore the haters!