Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

My Mail to SP

fleurs IF-Dazzler
fleurs
fleurs

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 11:07am | IP Logged

A HURT 'Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon'  VIEWER'S REQUEST

Sir/Madam,

With the hope that our pleas to save 'Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon' will be heard by Star Plus, I put forward my view as an ardent fan and on behalf of many more. We the loyal viewers of Star Plus believe that Star Plus treats its 'CUSTOMERS AS THE KING' and expect that the channel will look into the matter for the continuation of 'Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon' with Barun Sobti and Sanaya Irani.

Our suggestion:

If the current Production House of 'Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon' is not willing to continue the show, then we would like the channel to takeover 'Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon' retaining its original main leads (Barun Sobti and Sanaya Irani) by assigning this beautiful show to another Production House.

Inspite of a show gaining so much of momentum, awards and worldwide popularity, the news of its sudden cessation is a major shock to all its ARDENT FANS . WE ARE LOOKING AT STAR PLUS AS OUR 'LAST RESORT' WITH THE HOPE THAT THE CHANNEL WILL DO JUSTICE TO ITS LOYAL VIEWERS. 

I subscribed to Star Plus after hearing about a magical show 'Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon'. Have subscribed to Star Utsav also only for the sake of watching 'Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon'. This shows my immense love for this show. If Star Plus is not going to look into the matter then how do we viewers lay our trust on your channel to watch another serial of yours. What assurance do we have that your channel wouldn't repeat the same.Hope that Star Plus's Nayi Soch is not to abandon its 'Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon' loyal viewers. Still hoping  that Star Plus won't disappoint me and its million viewers.

Yours tearfully

A Hurt Ardent Barun Sobti Fan 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

craziefannishkkac3ciliaTanumonFAYKHAN29ArnieBoyBarun

ArnieBoyBarun IF-Stunnerz
ArnieBoyBarun
ArnieBoyBarun

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Good work. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fleurs

c3cilia Goldie
c3cilia
c3cilia

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 11:37am | IP Logged
beautifully compose .. as a non-india fan - this is how i feel.

TFS

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fleurs

fleurs IF-Dazzler
fleurs
fleurs

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by c3cilia

beautifully compose .. as a non-india fan - this is how i feel.

TFS

Just wanted SP to know that we wouldn't budge so easily. It's always IPKKND or no SP. Wanted to make it clear to them that we wouldn't move on with their other soaps

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index