Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

||TaaRey/VriMar Dreamland 45|| Zara Si Dil Mein <3 (Page 96)

nuckts IF-Dazzler
nuckts
nuckts

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 7:00am | IP Logged
CAN I JUST KILL THAT  AVP?????AngryAngryAngry FOR RUINING TAAREY,GANG FRIENDSHIP N THEIR WHOLE COLLEGE LIFE N MOST IMPORTANTLY
US THE VIEWERS'S TIME BY DOING HER SILLY THINGS!!!!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SanelyInsaneajaved

SaileshrkD3FAN Goldie
SaileshrkD3FAN
SaileshrkD3FAN

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 7:00am | IP Logged
CV's lost thier mind

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SanelyInsane

SanelyInsane IF-Sizzlerz
SanelyInsane
SanelyInsane

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 7:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by blue_cherub

Originally posted by pixi26angel

freak freak i knew this us promo ke peeche taarey ki MU hi honi thi wow na isi ki kami thiOuchCry...guys is baar taarey ki MU bohot badi hone waali haii am afraidCry

ab kya hua rheaShocked

yaar christy jis pendrive pe swayam ne rehearsal record kiya tha woh black colour ka tha and taani ko jo AVP ko presentation dena tha woh bhi black colour ka tha galti se taani ne use apna pendrive samajh liya and next day when she played it she saw there was a file about dance rehearsal and she realised that it wasn't hers as AVP was already there so taani started to take out the pen drive immediately to save them all but the AVP had already seen that file so she told taani to stop and she played the file and then u know what happened so taani goes to inform everyone as seen in the promo when rey asks kaise toh she says that she thought swayam's pendrive as hers swayam said it's ok but rey no bohot kuch sunaya use and the precap is heart breakingOuchCry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nucktsAmitz.Gibboreajaved

ajaved IF-Sizzlerz
ajaved
ajaved

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 7:05am | IP Logged
Guys forgt taarey romance its jus taarey fight n mu cvs killed our taarey :"
nuckts IF-Dazzler
nuckts
nuckts

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 7:05am | IP Logged

Originally posted by blue_cherub

freak freak i knew this us promo ke peeche taarey ki MU hi honi thi wow na isi ki kami thiOuchCry...guys is baar taarey ki MU bohot badi hone waali haii am afraidCry

ab kya hua rheaShocked

yaar christy jis pendrive pe swayam ne rehearsal record kiya tha woh black colour ka tha and taani ko jo AVP ko presentation dena tha woh bhi black colour ka tha galti se taani ne use apna pendrive samajh liya and next day when she played it she saw there was a file about dance rehearsal and she realised that it wasn't hers as AVP was already there so taani started to take out the pen drive immediately to save them all but the AVP had already seen that file so she told taani to stop and she played the file and then u know what happened so taani goes to inform everyone as seen in the promo when rey asks kaise toh she says that she thought swayam's pendrive as hers swayam said it's ok but rey no bohot kuch sunaya use and the precap is heart breakingOuchCry
i mean how could that avp just do like that ok taani should have checked that but still wo avp ne bahut irritate kiya hai aaj!
itna kya problem hai dance se n vp bhi kuch nahi bolta hai apni assistant ko n rey ,sharon n all dazzlers's unke parents to trustee hai na atleast rey ke so how they are not involved in the decision where dance ban hona chahiye ya nahi!!!!!!!Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Amitz.GibboreSanelyInsane

Amitz.Gibbore IF-Sizzlerz
Amitz.Gibbore
Amitz.Gibbore

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 7:06am | IP Logged
rhea thnx yaar.,ab kya hogaCryCry 

Edited by blue_cherub - 15 November 2012 at 7:05am
ajaved IF-Sizzlerz
ajaved
ajaved

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 7:06am | IP Logged
forgt taarey romance its jus taarey fight n mu cvs killed our taarey :"
SanelyInsane IF-Sizzlerz
SanelyInsane
SanelyInsane

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 7:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nuckts

i mean how could that avp just do like that ok taani should have checked that but still wo avp ne bahut irritate kiya hai aaj!
itna kya problem hai dance se n vp bhi kuch nahi bolta hai apni assistant ko n rey ,sharon n all dazzlers's unke parents to trustee hai na atleast rey ke so how they are not involved in the decision where dance ban hona chahiye ya nahi!!!!!!!Angry

exactly why aren't their parents involved i mean that's so lame unke parents i mean rey and sharon ke parents trustees hai toh why don't they talk to them alt least rey toh baat karke unse suggestion le sakta tha na...i agree that taani should have checked that file but work pressure mein aisa bohot baar hota hai mere saath bhi itne baar hua hai and taani was trying to take that pen drive out to save them but us avp ko bhi tab hi dekhna tha...CVS ne taarey ko khatam kar diya hai with all thisOuch...now again the whole blame will shift on taani mushkil se all had accepted her all had become her friends but again we r back to square one...i mean why man why taani alwaysOuchCry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nuckts

Go to top