Frequent Posters

SaileshrkD3FAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
khatam sab khatam guys...😭
nuckts thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
CAN I JUST KILL THAT  AVP?????😡😡😡 FOR RUINING TAAREY,GANG FRIENDSHIP N THEIR WHOLE COLLEGE LIFE N MOST IMPORTANTLY
US THE VIEWERS'S TIME BY DOING HER SILLY THINGS!!!!!!!
SanelyInsane thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: blue_cherub

ab kya hua rhea😲

yaar christy jis pendrive pe swayam ne rehearsal record kiya tha woh black colour ka tha and taani ko jo AVP ko presentation dena tha woh bhi black colour ka tha galti se taani ne use apna pendrive samajh liya and next day when she played it she saw there was a file about dance rehearsal and she realised that it wasn't hers as AVP was already there so taani started to take out the pen drive immediately to save them all but the AVP had already seen that file so she told taani to stop and she played the file and then u know what happened so taani goes to inform everyone as seen in the promo when rey asks kaise toh she says that she thought swayam's pendrive as hers swayam said it's ok but rey no bohot kuch sunaya use and the precap is heart breaking😭
ajaved thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Guys forgt taarey romance its jus taarey fight n mu cvs killed our taarey :"
nuckts thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: pixi26angel

yaar christy jis pendrive pe swayam ne rehearsal record kiya tha woh black colour ka tha and taani ko jo AVP ko presentation dena tha woh bhi black colour ka tha galti se taani ne use apna pendrive samajh liya and next day when she played it she saw there was a file about dance rehearsal and she realised that it wasn't hers as AVP was already there so taani started to take out the pen drive immediately to save them all but the AVP had already seen that file so she told taani to stop and she played the file and then u know what happened so taani goes to inform everyone as seen in the promo when rey asks kaise toh she says that she thought swayam's pendrive as hers swayam said it's ok but rey no bohot kuch sunaya use and the precap is heart breaking😭

i mean how could that avp just do like that ok taani should have checked that but still wo avp ne bahut irritate kiya hai aaj!
itna kya problem hai dance se n vp bhi kuch nahi bolta hai apni assistant ko n rey ,sharon n all dazzlers's unke parents to trustee hai na atleast rey ke so how they are not involved in the decision where dance ban hona chahiye ya nahi!!!!!!!😡
Amitz.Gibbore thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
rhea thnx yaar.,ab kya hoga😭😭  Edited by blue_cherub - 11 years ago
ajaved thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
forgt taarey romance its jus taarey fight n mu cvs killed our taarey :"
SanelyInsane thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nuckts

i mean how could that avp just do like that ok taani should have checked that but still wo avp ne bahut irritate kiya hai aaj!
itna kya problem hai dance se n vp bhi kuch nahi bolta hai apni assistant ko n rey ,sharon n all dazzlers's unke parents to trustee hai na atleast rey ke so how they are not involved in the decision where dance ban hona chahiye ya nahi!!!!!!!😡

exactly why aren't their parents involved i mean that's so lame unke parents i mean rey and sharon ke parents trustees hai toh why don't they talk to them alt least rey toh baat karke unse suggestion le sakta tha na...i agree that taani should have checked that file but work pressure mein aisa bohot baar hota hai mere saath bhi itne baar hua hai and taani was trying to take that pen drive out to save them but us avp ko bhi tab hi dekhna tha...CVS ne taarey ko khatam kar diya hai with all this...now again the whole blame will shift on taani mushkil se all had accepted her all had become her friends but again we r back to square one...i mean why man why taani always😭
nakuulxfan4life thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Too much drama in D3!! Can't handle it anymore ðŸ˜­ Precap makes me cry bwah*
sreeja_rox thumbnail
yaar i feel like crying for my Taani...!!!😭