Posted: 11 years ago
I.havent seen the episode :(
...Natasha... thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: desigirl_taarey

just saw song choice nats!!

kuch kuch hota hai  my all time fav movie

i force my fiance to watch it with me and even though he says he doesnt like it i know he loves it πŸ˜†

i wanna see a scene where reyam and the boys gang are coming to swayam's house and taani adn the girls are having a girls night with srk movies and the doorbell rings but none of the girls want to get up b/c theres an emotional scene...and of course when srk cries it makes us all cry πŸ˜† so taani gets up to get to door crying like crazy! and reyam get scared wonder wats wrong and i wanna see their reaction to finding out taani's crying b/c of an srk movie πŸ€£

sry i know meri pagal ideas kuch zyada hi hatke hai πŸ˜†

I know right boys and their stupid ego thinking the all macho lol
wow sanju wish something like that happen. I watch that movie soo much time and everytime I cry like a baby
...Natasha... thumbnail
aimz u didnt miss much the only good thing is the group performance no Taarey scene only Rey give his glass to Taani to hold
desigirl_VD thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Natasha.

Hope we have a Taarey scene tomorrow I wish that Taani also go to Rey house with the gang but from the recap it didnt look like itπŸ˜•

🀒 again taani is left out
and rey wonders why she became friends with shivam...if he didn't ignore her all the time then shivam fiasco would not have happened
desigirl_VD thumbnail
@aims dnt wry u didnt miss much only dance was good
🀣 if we were cvs the show would be amazing!

@nats seriously srk is just amazing kkhh, ddlj, k3g, khnh, and mohabbatein make me cry like a baby!
ajaved thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I know its a random comment bt u do guys read books :) y cant taarey hav a library scene either revsibg for exam or taani teachin rey ya phir taani reading an story to rey
...Natasha... thumbnail
And from the recap it look like Rey will blame Taani again. Him and his ideologies are getting on my nerves
desigirl_VD thumbnail
@aims i read ALOT!! im a big harry potter geek πŸ˜†
i would love to see taani teaching rey and rey only there b/c he wants to be close to taani and wants to spend time with her 

@nats agreed rey and his ideologies can go take a hike! its getting in the way of our taarey πŸ˜†
...Natasha... thumbnail
Rey is taking Taani for granted and I dont like that and why are they leaving Taani out. Its like she is not important I hate that
And yeah sanju even before I start to watch a SRK movie I make sure I have a box of tissue with me lol my bro them make fun of me
desigirl_VD thumbnail

Originally posted by: Natasha.

Rey is taking Taani for granted and I dont like that and why are they leaving Taani out. Its like she is not important I hate that
And yeah sanju even before I start to watch a SRK movie I make sure I have a box of tissue with me lol my bro them make fun of me

🀣 i am the SAME! before my brothers and sisters used to make fun of me and now my roomies and fiance and my friends make fun of me πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† basically i just get made fun of all the time for crying in srk movies
i'm already prepared for crying in jab tak hai jaan πŸ€£