Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desigirl_VD thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Natasha.

I was so disappointed this morning after watching the episode that it spoil my entire day. I dont understand how we did get any romantic dance and its rose day and no Taarey 

its final cvs just hate us! they want us to suffer and thats why they arent giving us taarey scenes

seriously i thought that since they are finding a new sharon they would work and progress taarey track so that when sharon comes back both swaron and taarey would have good tracks...but who knows what cvs are upto πŸ˜’
...Natasha... thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Congrats on the AT wow 45
And sanju thanks for making it
ajaved thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I fink kitni mohabbat suits them real well :)
desigirl_VD thumbnail
@nats np love making AT's but i cnt wait till niks comes back and takes her job back πŸ˜†
and nats u still didnt ans wat song??

@aims its perfect for taarey

ajaved thumbnail
Yh nikku to gayab hi hogaye hope everthinv is fine :(
ajaved thumbnail
Nats taarey will rock on kuch kuch hota hain dance.:)
...Natasha... thumbnail
I know I miss our crazy niki
And sanju I did answer my all time fav is Kuch Kuch Hota Hai
desigirl_VD thumbnail
just saw song choice nats!!

kuch kuch hota hai  my all time fav movie

i force my fiance to watch it with me and even though he says he doesnt like it i know he loves it πŸ˜†

i wanna see a scene where reyam and the boys gang are coming to swayam's house and taani adn the girls are having a girls night with srk movies and the doorbell rings but none of the girls want to get up b/c theres an emotional scene...and of course when srk cries it makes us all cry πŸ˜† so taani gets up to get to door crying like crazy! and reyam get scared wonder wats wrong and i wanna see their reaction to finding out taani's crying b/c of an srk movie πŸ€£

sry i know meri pagal ideas kuch zyada hi hatke hai πŸ˜†
...Natasha... thumbnail
Hope we have a Taarey scene tomorrow I wish that Taani also go to Rey house with the gang but from the recap it didnt look like itπŸ˜•
ajaved thumbnail
Originally posted by: desigirl_taarey

just saw song choice nats!!

kuch kuch hota haimy all time fav movie

i force my fiance to watch it with me and even though he says he doesnt like it i know he loves itπŸ˜†

i wanna see a scene where reyam and the boys gang are coming to swayam's house and taani adn the girls are having a girls night with srk movies and the doorbell rings but none of the girls want to get up b/c theres an emotional scene...and of course when srk cries it makes us all cryπŸ˜†so taani gets up to get to door crying like crazy! and reyam get scared wonder wats wrong and i wanna see their reaction to finding out taani's crying b/c of an srk movie🀣

sry i know meri pagal ideas kuch zyada hi hatke haiπŸ˜†

I would live it agar aisa hota yaar mein yoh karahi hoon productio house humme cvs panado :)