India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Its all about the 'FACE' of "Arnav"

lotus_007 Newbie
lotus_007
lotus_007

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 10:51am | IP Logged
SP& PH must be thinking by now, why is the fandom creating so much fuss about Viraf replacing Barun as Arnav??!! This kinda replacing the lead actors isn't happening for the 1st time, in the history of Television. It happened even in many so called 'MEGA'
serials which ran over 5-10years... Then why the fuss??

So if anyone from SP
& PH is reading this, let me help clear your doubts about this whole fuss, on behalf of all the Arnav - Khushi Fans.

Its not about Barun Sobti or Sanaya Irani. But its about the 'FACES' you people have chosen to portray the characters of Arnav & Khushi. For you people at SP & PH, may be Arnav & Khushi are just two characters, amongst many others in
your many many daily soaps! So for you all, its no big deal if the 'FACE' of 'ASR' i.e. Barun Sobti is changed to Viraf Patel! After all for you people at SP & PH, an actor is a puppet, who just delivers the dialogues
written and enacts the scene as per the directions given by the director! Aap ko koi phark nahi padtha ki Barun, Arnva ki dialouge bole ya koi aur...

But for the diehard
fans of Arshi, Arnav& Khushi are a phenomena, and are very much part of their daily lives! This phenomenal pair has shown us, what pure magic of love
is all about... And let me highlight one point here for you all from SP & PH. When IPKKND was launched, We, the viewers have started watching 'YOUR' IPKKND

just because of 'ARSHI' chemistry and over the time, we have made it as 'OUR' IPKKND.

Even if you had the best of the best writers writing the best of the best dialogues, and the best of the best directors directing the scenes, but without the actors to get the 'SIZZILING' chemistry that this pair requires, I am sure, today, none of us, I mean the fans, would have bothered to even discuss this whole issue of your plans to replace Barun with Viraf.

This pair, SARUN have breathed life into ARSHI. You are well aware of this FACT. Please don't be blind/deaf to this. These two people have brought the characters to life and thus attracting millions of millions people to stay glued to the idiot box in the prime time. It's all about SARUN's efforts to bring in the intimacy between ARSHI and make us all feel that ARSHI is not fictitious but are for real. Yes, that's how these two actors have been successful in making millions of millions
of us believe that magic of love still exists in today's world….

And as we all know love is one entity we dont want anyone to play around with... but alas that's where the hard hitting fact is..right now! We have witnessed many many intimate love scenes between ARSHI through the faces of SARUN. And now, if Barun is replaced with Viraf to play the role of Arnav, and if the coming episodes we witness Viraf romancing Sanaya aka Khushi, as Arnav, be ensured that we all will only have one feeling that Khushi is sleeping with another man! And that would be a DISGUSTING feeling. Don't try to play around with emotions of millions of people around the world. Period.

One point is very
clear, NONE of us fans of ARSHI, are going to accept anyone else other than Barun & Sanaya playing the roles of ARSHI. Even if you guys make efforts to get Aishwarya Rai to play Khushi and Hrithik Roshan to play Arnav, let me tell you all very clearly, you will get the same reaction. For GOD DAMN sake, don't kill the beautiful memories we carry of ARSHI.

Just give a happy ending to the show with Barun & Sanaya as ARSHI.

There will not be any regrets from the fans even if you end the show in next 10-15days, with SARUN as ARSHI. Please be assured of this.

The FAMOUS adage 'Show Must go on….' doesn't apply here, not when we are dealing with a cute pair who are in love with each other and have made millions of millions hearts as their home. Not when you are dealing with 'OUR' IPKKND…

So finally to you all at SP & PH, be ensured that it would be waste of all your efforts and production costs if you still go ahead and shoot with Viraf replacing Barun as Arnav, No one is going to watch 'YOUR' IPKKND any which ways..forget about discussing it… You're gonna KILL the most active Fanbase on IF.

Its upto you all people at SP & PH, to decided, if you want to keep IPKKND as 'OURs' or make it back to 'YOURs'….Decide for your own good!!! Period.

All this is vented out with a small anticipation… a little hope, that you people would understand our emotions when it comes to ARSHI and SARUN…. These two are irreplaceable!!! You guys have given as ARSHI, please don't kill it with your own hands… please! In the name of God… we expect you all to take a decision with a HEART… Money is
not the only thing that matters… you will get 10 other shows where you would
earn double/triple the money you would have earned over IPKKND. But please remember, IPKKND has earned you this big fan base, which is unmatched in this age in your industry… Please don't lose that and harm your credibility…

Before ending few questions which you may want to introspect to avoid such issues in future for your other shows, which I am sure wouldn't gather this mass fandom as IPKKND has. Anyways, we do understand that you guys might be helpless with Barun's decision to quit the show, but can't understand why and how did such a situation rise in the 1st place?? Any sane person, will not leave a show which has give him such IDENTITY and FAME. If it was only the case of Barun leaving the show, we wouldn't have got this doubt. But offlate, all the crew seem to be moving out. Is it to do with the lack of proper upcoming tracks for the show, which is deterring the crew to continue on the show?? Barun claims that everyone works 12hrs a day every day to get the output of a 20min episode of a day! But having said that in the last few months, we have always witnessed Body doubles being used in the show, for the MAIN LEADS!! I mean seriously, you guys have no respect for the audiences, or do you think that you can fool the viewers with those Body doubles and no one will notice?? Out of my ignorance I am asking this question. Tell me ONE another show, which uses the Body Doubles for the main leads so very regularly??? If the actors claim that they have to slog for 12hrs a day everyday and yet BD's are used in the show, then there's a serious concern in the plan that's adopted for execution by the Production house! Its clearly evident...and this all mismanagement has finally put all the IPKKND fans in soup! Every true IPKKNDian fan's heart is bleeding with all these mishaps which we are getting to hear regularly everyday since the last one week. Please understand, IPKKND is very close to our hearts and if we are asking to

end the show with SARUN as ARSHI, believe me its not a easy ask. Please consider and show us some light…..

Edited by lotus_007 - 12 November 2012 at 12:35am

The following 38 member(s) liked the above post:

srkqazifanSidhuSKrangi_731honey.29092hjlacutiepie_ashsoophieAce11dpotnismyths_vazserendipity235Achinta97laadgrnr_jalebianarshipacsunmaryam1991c3ciliacutepuppymad-eyeIpoonaarnshiArnavKhushijodihira2050gifttagsmiley-shineymolten_lavaarsh_spvkp1989Alyaa_27bepatientdiv26arshistarForever19-Roshini-NitaReid.nirvana.vandana.sagarArnieBoyBarun

.nirvana. IF-Sizzlerz
.nirvana.
.nirvana.

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Clap
i wish that sp sees this!!
plz mail the same to sp idiots!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ace11arshistar

arnshi IF-Dazzler
arnshi
arnshi

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 10:54am | IP Logged
bang on..mail it to sp asap

Edited by arnshi - 11 November 2012 at 10:54am
medha16 IF-Rockerz
medha16
medha16

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 10:57am | IP Logged
nice post...
plz mail thisn letter to the mail ids of SP!!!
we can make a difference...after all a show is churned out n run for US N US only!!!
griffy.fz IF-Sizzlerz
griffy.fz
griffy.fz

Friendship Animated Sig. Winner

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 10:59am | IP Logged
so true...
gosh when will theswe makers realize they are themselves dragging the show to drain 
its nt gnna help them in anyways!!
ughh
mail this!!
arsh_sp IF-Rockerz
arsh_sp
arsh_sp

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 10:59am | IP Logged
wow..well said buddy...but its time to take a little control of our baby!!
Divya429 IF-Rockerz
Divya429
Divya429

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Mail or fax it to SP fools!
Forever19 IF-Rockerz
Forever19
Forever19

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 11:02am | IP Logged
i so want them to read this letter...

Go to top