India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!
Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

WOW AASHKA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dipali13 IF-Dazzler
dipali13
dipali13

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 10:50am | IP Logged
YES AASHKA DEAR U AND SHANA R THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!U BOTH THINK U R VERY GOOD AND GOOD ALWAYS WIN!!!!!!! REALLY? U KIDDING US RIGHT? FIRST U TOLD URVASHI ABOUT SAPNA..TOO MUCH BITCHING ABOUT SAPNA U EVEN CALL HER POOJA MISHRA!!!!!!!!!!
NOW U R WITH SAPNA AND TELL HER SHE IS THE BEST WOW!!!!!!!! 
U TOLD VRAJESH THAT U R MY BROTHER AND NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SAME THING WITH RAJEEV..HE WAS U R FRIEND U REMEMBER THAT?
AND IN TODAY'S EPISODE SANA ? i THINK IT'S BIGGEST JOKE...SHETOLD VISHAL WHAT PEOPLE THINK ABOUT US? I AM WITH GOOD PEOPLE AND GOOD PEOPLE ALWAYS WIN REALLY SANA?IN BIGG BOSS'S HOUSE THERE IS A LOTS OF MIRROR TOO LOOK AT THE MIRROR FOR ONCE PLS..AngryAngry.Dead  

Edited by dipali13 - 11 November 2012 at 11:32am

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

KISNAs GirlAnkeeeeesedzidajenny-zeeayushiishmusic_mastiSree.bmihali7luckym2012sun2011-Purva-cs-07MissChievousShayu.-naureen786-Unconventionalashdgr8HotMesstogepe30

ashdgr8 IF-Sizzlerz
ashdgr8
ashdgr8

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Spot on remarks on cry baby !!!

Man ur red colour fonts ne mere aakhon mein tears laaye just like Aashika LOL

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

AnkeeeeesedzidaAashi3mihali7Shamainchara01sun2011dipali13cl0wncs-07-Purva-HotMess

Unconventional IF-Sizzlerz
Unconventional
Unconventional

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 10:54am | IP Logged

So true...dat part was really funny...LOL...madam sana was trying to act smart...LOL as for Ashka i think she's d most insecure and bitchiest member in d house...Angry

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

KISNAs GirlBe.edgymihali7Shamainchara01sun2011-naureen786-HotMesstogepe30

Unconventional IF-Sizzlerz
Unconventional
Unconventional

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 10:55am | IP Logged

Deepali dont write in caps...its against i-f rules...Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shamainchara01-Purva-

Tony_StraK786 IF-Addictz

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 11:12am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Purva-

kutegal Senior Member
kutegal
kutegal

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 11:40am | IP Logged
OMG i was just about to say the same thing...  People who say that "I dont believe they say this about each other and still hang out" are the ones who are the most cunning/ bitching people in the house. Ashka, in my opinion, has not shown her true color Yet !! She cries when she cant express herself... What urvashi said about ashka is true " she can't always want people to say YES to whatever she says". 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

mihali7sun2011dipali13-naureen786-HotMesstogepe30

MithiBani IF-Stunnerz
MithiBani
MithiBani

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Aashka is the bitchiest contestant ever!! Dead When she isn't crying, she's bitching.

dipali13-naureen786-

-Purva- IF-Dazzler
-Purva-
-Purva-

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kutegal

OMG i was just about to say the same thing...  People who say that "I dont believe they say this about each other and still hang out" are the ones who are the most cunning/ bitching people in the house. Ashka, in my opinion, has not shown her true color Yet !! She cries when she cant express herself... What urvashi said about ashka is true " she can't always want people to say YES to whatever she says". 

I don't know about how the housemates think - but I've grown up in a predominantly female environment. And there is one thing we all understand very well - "whoever goes out of the room, becomes the immediate hot topic for bitching". It's a given.

It is not called "dogalapan" it is just natural instinct. Obviously no one would tell someone on their face "you are acting like a jerk", we would talk about what irritates us when that person is not around.

Aashka claims that she grew up in a joint family so she should understand this even more. Or perhaps she does and is using it to her advantage. She sheds tears and everyone forgets about the illogicality of her stand and gets entangled in "who said what to whom" and Aashka gets away clean

sun2011alia

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index