Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Purva- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Rapier

Agreed! Urvashi and Niketan are a deadly combo. Brains, like you can't imagine! If these are together, you just wait and watch what happens to the others. If the others are smart, they would do everything they can to set these two apart. Add the not-so-seedhi Mink, and the game-player Vrajesh, now you have a group that S-A-D can never outsmart.

That is a deadly combo indeed. Ek group dimaag se khelne wala hai aur doosra "fake tears" se.

But it shouldn't happen that the dimaag wala group apne hi paanw pe kulhaadi na mar le. Urvashi has already displayed that tendency last week by nominating Vrajesh and Niketan. In trying to get the strong competition out, they should not make the SAD group powerful.

throughmysenses thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Sapna is really stupid.Amidst the changing equations of the House,she should have joined NU group.The SAD has a strong Bond in between & no matter how much Sapna tries to bond with them,she would always be the odd man out at the time of crisis.

Sapna is a Catalyst for the happenings of the House.SAD Group may utilise her to control the atmosphere.

Originally posted by: Chitrashi

That is a deadly combo indeed. Ek group dimaag se khelne wala hai aur doosra "fake tears" se.

But it shouldn't happen that the dimaag wala group apne hi paanw pe kulhaadi na mar le. Urvashi has already displayed that tendency last week by nominating Vrajesh and Niketan. In trying to get the strong competition out, they should not make the SAD group powerful.

Exactly my thoughts when i saw Urvashi nominating Sapna.As i told in last day's DD Thread,i didn't expected this idiocy from Urvashi. 
-Purva- thumbnail
She should have nominated Aashka instead, but glad that Aashka got nominated anyway. If Aashka goes the brains in SAD group will go also all the fuel that she provides with her tears.

Paani baha kar aag lagati hai yeh ladki
Rapier thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Hmm. Very true. But back then, Urvashi was not bonding with Nik. But now she is. Hopefully they will stick together and drive out that Aashka! Mujhe dekhna hai ki Delu kya karegi!😆 How her game plan will change!😛

She should have nominated Aashka instead, but glad that Aashka got nominated anyway. If Aashka goes the brains in SAD group will go also all the fuel that she provides with her tears.

Paani baha kar aag lagati hai yeh ladki

Meri knowledge mein Aashka woh pehla insaan hai jiska naak aankhon se pehle behta hain.What a fake Soul she is.

I am not sure why Urvashi is still trying to be in good books of SAD while they have striken her off long back.

Hmm. Very true. But back then, Urvashi was not bonding with Nik. But now she is. Hopefully they will stick together and drive out that Aashka! Mujhe dekhna hai ki Delu kya karegi!😆 How her game plan will change!😛

Well the whole thing depends over the evictions next Week.I am much interested to see which side these new WCs choose.The Vishal guy was a nerd in Splitsvila.Let's see if he has learnt something.
-Purva- thumbnail

Delu ke paas phir bhi Rajev hai trump card ke jaise - Aashka ke jaane ke baad Sana ke asli rang saamne aayenge methinks and the first person she'll backstab will be Delu.

Waise I'm maha-curious about yeh naya oont kis karwat baithega. Vishal has the potential to change the game single-handedly at the moment.

Delu ke paas phir bhi Rajev hai trump card ke jaise - Aashka ke jaane ke baad Sana ke asli rang saamne aayenge methinks and the first person she'll backstab will be Delu.

Waise I'm maha-curious about yeh naya oont kis karwat baithega. Vishal has the potential to change the game single-handedly at the moment.

@red yes agar chaiyeh to kuch bhi karsakta ha is waqt yeh but mjhe dubm lagraha ha kuch bhi nahe karega 
-Purva- thumbnail
Originally posted by: throughmysenses

Well the whole thing depends over the evictions next Week.I am much interested to see which side these new WCs choose.The Vishal guy was a nerd in Splitsvila.Let's see if he has learnt something.

Didn't he win Splitsvilla? Never watched that show or more than a few episodes of Roadies - everytime I would try to watch someone would be going "beep beep beep beep" and I would change channels.