.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
I was watching her chat video with fans.. and her face looked weird. It was hard for her to smile. And than someone I follow on twitter tweeted about it.. and I was like hey I noticed that too. Anyone else noticed.. I think she did something to her lips and maybe Botox. Why? She's  young. I don't understand these celebs. I get their under pressure too look perfect, but going under the knife is no answer because she looks like Raki Sawant now.πŸ˜•Edited by beboholic - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Aryan* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Do you have a screenshot? When was this?
tomnjerry2 thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8
looking like Rakhi sawant... seriously 😳 i dnt think she went through botox or whteverrr...she looks fine to me  !!! :P

Keep-----------Smiling !!!😊
HotMess thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Botox or not, she still looks fine to me. πŸ˜†
shobrakapooor thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

rakhi sawant?? how could u compare that crazy lady with Anu??

i guess she has become slim again, maybe she might be aiming for zero-size as Kareena but have to say she is looking so weak.
Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
She looks different these days...don't know what it is
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I would post a video am talking about but am on my iPad and the links never work for some ppl

And am too lazy to go downstairs and use the computer 

if you really curious to see the video search on youtube live video chat with Anuska Sharma.. she's wearing a gray top with no sleeves

the person I follow on twitter noticed it during her Komal nahta  interview with Srk and kat.. this is on youtube too.. youtube it if you want.. I haven't watched this one yet
Edited by beboholic - 11 years ago
I think she did something near her chin & jaw area.
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
No I don't think she did anything to her face..I've only ever felt ki she might have eating issues, but I don't see surgeries.

The reason she was not smiling much in the live chat was because she was confused and kinda frustrated because she couldn't figure out how to work the live chat stuff at all and there were technical difficulties on top of that. Someone in the live chat even told her to smile because she looks confused and nervous and she did for them..πŸ˜† 
tomnjerry2 thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8
Ppl do look odd at times not necessarily they hav done something to themselves !!!πŸ˜†

Keep------------Smiling !!!😊