Mrs. Kaushik Ki Paanch Bahuyien

India-Forums

FF pg 56 Mahaepi - the Last episode of my FF :)))) (Page 9)

swagakevin2 IF-Dazzler
swagakevin2
swagakevin2

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 9:17am | IP Logged
LOL that would be interesting :) i was thinking of making Ria villain..that fits her well..lol both of them

rozie IF-Dazzler
rozie
rozie

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Yeah they both suit the villian role LOL
swagakevin2 IF-Dazzler
swagakevin2
swagakevin2

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
indeed :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rozie

swagakevin2 IF-Dazzler
swagakevin2
swagakevin2

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
Part 12

Karthik and Lovely at the temple at the back hear the gunshots and they head speedily in the forest. Shibu gives Karthik a gun and says no matter what you do just use the gun to scare and not to shoot nayone. Karthik agrees. Back at the cliff we see the person shoot in the air. Lovely and Nimmi are scared and he introduces himself as Shakala! Aarti laughs! Lovely is going back and slips and falls off the cliff while Nimmi stretches out her hands and Lovely pulls Nimmi down as well. Aarti and Shakala are shocked but they smile.

At the side of the cliff, Lovely and Nimmi are holding on to a tree. Aarti on top of the cliff doesn't know this and says rot in hell! Just then they hear someone calling for Lovely, Aarti and Shakala hides between some bushes. Karthik comes to the cliff and doesn't see anyone. Meanwhile, Lovely si about tos lip when Nimmi screams Lovely. Karthik hears the scream and wonders where it's coming from. Shibu comes and Krathik tells he heard a scream and Karthik shouts Lovely and Lovely responds, they go to the end of cliff and both Shibu and Karthik are shocked to see them there!

Karthik says hold on. He tries to reach them but he can't. Lovely says my hand is slipping. Shibu says Karthik lie on the ground and hold onto my hand and pull them up. After some time, he eventually pulls them up. Lovely hugs Karthik. Nimmi feeling left out hugs Shibu as well. They are scared. Karthik says what happened here, how all this happened. Shibu phone rings and he answers, and he tells some officers to come to his location. In bushes Shakal and Aarti sees that they are safe and gets angry, Shakala says we will deal with them now. Aarti and Shakala looks at each other.

Precap:

Shakala point gun at Shibu and a gunshot is fired. Lovely and Nimmi screams.

rozie

rozie IF-Dazzler
rozie
rozie

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
Love this episode, it was mind blowing Thumbs Up
I wish if the Cvs take ur idea (FF) and use it as the next track for MKKPB, i gurantee we will get better ratings as well as lots of viewers
swagakevin2 IF-Dazzler
swagakevin2
swagakevin2

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
thanks..well im thinking of sending them this idea...

rozie

rozie IF-Dazzler
rozie
rozie

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
Yeah Kev, u really should Big smile
swagakevin2 IF-Dazzler
swagakevin2
swagakevin2

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
i just message the dirctors.. hope they agree..

By the way tomorrow's episode on my ff will give you a heart attack..be prepare...

Go to top