Mrs. Kaushik Ki Paanch Bahuyien

India-Forums

FF pg 56 Mahaepi - the Last episode of my FF :)))) (Page 52)

swagakevin2 IF-Dazzler
swagakevin2
swagakevin2

Posted: 08 March 2013 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Yes my next track is based on aarti's re entry that's all I can tell you.. Its a superb track.. Her entry will be just after tomorrow's episode I think :)))

swagakevin2 IF-Dazzler
swagakevin2
swagakevin2

Posted: 11 March 2013 at 6:18am | IP Logged
Part 45

Karantiya looks down! Devishka says I'm sorry and is about to jump off when someone says wait a minute! Its devishka parents. Her mom and dad goes to karantiya and says devishka please come out of her body. You are punishing the wrong person! Devishka says no! Karantiya is to be blamed! Heer father says no! It was all an accident, they mistook you for her. She says exactly if it wasn't for her I would have still been alive! Her mom says I don't want to see your soul being trapped and harming others. If you ever love me you will leave her body. Devishka says I'm sorry! I will leave her and she says look there first and everyone looks away when karantiya jumps off the terrace, when all turn around there is no one! Her parents move to the terrace where they scream!

The kaushik run to the terrace edge and they are shocked to the core. Karantiya is there lying in the back of a truck on some stuff! She is not moving and massa and all cries. Just then karantiya gets up and devishka thinks she is not dead! Her head is injured! Everyone run downstairs to go to the truck! They says karantiya are you alright. Karantiya says I'm still in her body! All are shocked!

Lovely and all begs but to no avail! Karantiya jumps off the truck and runs away! Lovely tells massa and the family is karantiya is hurt in anyways she won't forgive them. Just then all of the follows karantiya. A person is shown hiding behind a post! The person snaps their fingers and says poor kaushiks will be ruined! I will have to play a trump card and the person is shown running behind the kaushiks as well!

Precap:

Karantiya gets hit from a truck and she falls to the ground. All are shocked! The person is shown smiling!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rozie

rozie IF-Dazzler
rozie
rozie

Posted: 11 March 2013 at 8:56am | IP Logged
Superb update, kev, loved this epi and every other epi, great job Thumbs Up.

I am wondering if this person is Arathi Evil Smile
swagakevin2 IF-Dazzler
swagakevin2
swagakevin2

Posted: 11 March 2013 at 9:00am | IP Logged
Thanks dear.. Well the person will soon be reveal :)))
rozie IF-Dazzler
rozie
rozie

Posted: 11 March 2013 at 9:04am | IP Logged
can't wait for this. looking forward to next epi Smile
swagakevin2 IF-Dazzler
swagakevin2
swagakevin2

Posted: 11 March 2013 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Thanks.. Bear with we I'm kinda dragging it a bit so to get a massive mahaepisode on the 50th episode
rozie IF-Dazzler
rozie
rozie

Posted: 11 March 2013 at 9:20am | IP Logged
not at all kev, i think each epi is going at the perfect pace and i love that, so a mahaepi, hmm, i like that idea, super cool Day Dreaming
swagakevin2 IF-Dazzler
swagakevin2
swagakevin2

Posted: 11 March 2013 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Awww thanks..well for me I think its a bit draggy lol because since about the 20th episode karantiya's weird behaviour started so.. I think so but its all wrapping up now with never ending drama..as they say one thing led to another :D

Go to top