Mrs. Kaushik Ki Paanch Bahuyien

India-Forums

FF pg 56 Mahaepi - the Last episode of my FF :)))) (Page 51)

RupanjalloveMK Goldie
RupanjalloveMK
RupanjalloveMK

Posted: 07 March 2013 at 7:06pm | IP Logged
Will surely prepare for this highly interesting drama.

swagakevin2 IF-Dazzler
swagakevin2
swagakevin2

Posted: 08 March 2013 at 1:19am | IP Logged
Thanks dear means alot
swagakevin2 IF-Dazzler
swagakevin2
swagakevin2

Posted: 08 March 2013 at 6:18am | IP Logged
Part 44

Karantiya(bharti) says isn't it obvious who am I? She says this family is so slow!massa cries and says save my bahu, look at her hands. Anu says mommy is bleeding. Everyone is worried. Lovely asks who are you ? She says as I said I'm bharti, the one that karantiya got killed to save her own self! Lovely says what do you mean! Karantiya says I'm Devishka!!! And all are shocked to the core. Devishka says I will never leave karantiya's body never, until I get revenge I won't!!! Lovely says please let her go.. Everyone is scared as they now understand there is a ghost in the family!!!!

Lovely says why did you do this? Devishka says karantiya's ex husband Shakala has come to jaipur to look for her right and as all of you know I slighty resembled karantiya and it was so dark that night... *flashbacks* devishka is sneaking out of her house and thinks she is going to meet her would to be husband and at the said time she is passing kaushik niwas where she was grabbed by shakala and later killed..*back to present* everyone is shocked! Devishka says I was about to marry but all because of karantiya I was killed and I never got to realise my dreams!!!

Massa whispers to gehna and ria to call devishka's parents. Devishka says my life has gone to waste and now I won't let karantiya lead a happy married life because she ruined mine! Its a good thing that noisy aarti placed me in this house making it better so I could haunt karantiya!!! Lovely says it wasn't karaniya's fault..this was all aarti's doing! Please let go of her. She is bleeding a lot and it might be fatal for her. Devishka says I don't care! I lost my brother because of shibu gunning down some thiefs and now his wife made me die I can never forgive them never!! I prefer take karantiya to heaven with me and the knife is dropped to the ground and she looks down the terrace.

Precap:
Same as yesterday, karantiya (devishka) jumps off terrace and is lying down and all are shocked! :((((

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rozie

rozie IF-Dazzler
rozie
rozie

Posted: 08 March 2013 at 8:42am | IP Logged
wow, superb update kev, i love this epi, and i love how u connect the dots with Devishka and the past life of Karantiya with Shakala, and also with the ghost confession the family now know the truth.

one million thumbs up for a fanatstic epi Thumbs Up

And the precap, is really scary but i hope no harm comes to karantiya
RupanjalloveMK Goldie
RupanjalloveMK
RupanjalloveMK

Posted: 08 March 2013 at 9:17am | IP Logged
I like the way you connected everything together in a logical way. Cvs should learn how to do that from you as they sometimes leave certain parts of the story-line incomplete.
rozie IF-Dazzler
rozie
rozie

Posted: 08 March 2013 at 9:21am | IP Logged
yeah rupimon, thats what i really like abt kev's FF, he has really put a complete end to his track without leaving any loopholes.

Thats something the real CVs of MKKPB should ahve been doing but sadly aren't
swagakevin2 IF-Dazzler
swagakevin2
swagakevin2

Posted: 08 March 2013 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Awww thanks a lot dear!! Means a lot! Well the dots should be connected for a better understanding and if you all remember my ff all began with devishka when she found dead in kaushik niwas :))
rozie IF-Dazzler
rozie
rozie

Posted: 08 March 2013 at 10:00am | IP Logged
yeah kev and i love how u beautifully connected the dots with the ghost track, i am wondering if infuture u will punish aarathi for her crimes Wink

Go to top