Mrs. Kaushik Ki Paanch Bahuyien

India-Forums

FF pg 56 Mahaepi - the Last episode of my FF :)))) (Page 50)

swagakevin2 IF-Dazzler
swagakevin2
swagakevin2

Posted: 06 March 2013 at 4:40am | IP Logged
Part42

Before dashakiyani could tell lovely that Nimmi is possessed, massa blasts Lovely asking her what's all this? And who is that lady? Lovely says she is dissappointed at everyone for what they have done.the kids are standing there with the threads in their hands. Lovely says there is something wrong going on in this house and the biggest mistake all of you have made is to rip karantiya of her marriage. She goes to Nimmi and says why did you let this happen despite knowing the truth? Nimmi stays quiet band keep looking at dashakiyani. Lovely says answer me. Lovely says I thought you would have helped me exposed the truth. Everyone is puzzled at Lovely words...

Massa says lovely please tell us what you mean. Lovely says you might not want to believe me but there is a spirit in the house and it has possessed karantiya making her do all these things.. *flashabck* lovely tells them about the prasad and aarti when karantiya couldn't perform and how most times she claims she never did what she did.. *back to present* massa says are you mad? What are you saying. Dashakiyani says its the truth and right now its in another body and all are scared, the children drop the thread and run to their parents..

Karantiya says a ghost in me?? Just then dashakiyani sees the thread on the ground and tells the kids tie one on everyone. She says this will prevent the ghost from entering your body. Nimmo thinks what will she do? And decides to back into karantiya's body. Anu is about to tie it on karantiya when karantiya pushes him down. Same time Nimmi faints and all are shocked...

Precap:
Everyone is busy tring to help Nimmi regain consciousness when karantiya sneaks and comes back with a knife and is standing at the edge of the terrace.

RupanjalloveMK Goldie
RupanjalloveMK
RupanjalloveMK

Posted: 06 March 2013 at 9:03am | IP Logged
you really are a great writer!
rozie IF-Dazzler
rozie
rozie

Posted: 06 March 2013 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Lovely update kev, and interesting precap
swagakevin2 IF-Dazzler
swagakevin2
swagakevin2

Posted: 06 March 2013 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the compliemtn guys..means a lot to me :)) glad you liked it
swagakevin2 IF-Dazzler
swagakevin2
swagakevin2

Posted: 07 March 2013 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Part 43

Karantiya(bharti) says karantiya will never be happy! And she leaves. When Anu lifts his head he doesn't see karantiya and wonders where she has gone. Lovely brings water and they sprinkle on nimmi's face and she regains consciousness. Nimmi says what has happened to her? The last she could remember was when everyone was scolding karantiya.dashakiyani says that's why because you were possessed by the spirit after and all are shocked. In kitchen karantiya collects a knife and slits both her wrists!!!

Anu cries and says mommy pushed me down. Lovely asks where is karantiya. Dashakiyani says we have 2 hours left if we do not get rid of the spirit by then it will be powerful as it will be new moon! Dashakiyani says in order to save her the entire family must make a ciricle and join hands with the sacred thread tied. Everyone is shown having a sacred thread. Dashakiyani takes out a mud made doll and says while everyone will surround her I will work the spirit into this doll and the eldest family woman will take two strands of her hair and place on doll so that spirit remains in forever. Amassa takes on the hair and gives dashakiyani.

Massa says hold the kids properly. The kids say they are scared. Lovely says where is karantiya, she is gone. Karantiya says ilm here and stands at the edge of the terrace with bloody hands along with the knife. She says if anyone comes closer I will jump off and karantiya will be dead. Dashakiyani says I know you are very powerful.. Dashakiyani says who are you and why are you doing this? Karantiya laughs and says isn't it obvious who am I? The family is left puzzled!

Precap:

Karantiya says look there and whilst everyone looks away she jumps off the terrace and everyone screams. They run to the edge and all are shocked :((((((

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rozie

rozie IF-Dazzler
rozie
rozie

Posted: 07 March 2013 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
lovely update kev, and OMG love the precap super interesting
swagakevin2 IF-Dazzler
swagakevin2
swagakevin2

Posted: 07 March 2013 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
Thanks a lot..prepare for major drama dear :)) high voltage time :D