Mrs. Kaushik Ki Paanch Bahuyien

FF pg 56 Mahaepi - the Last episode of my FF :)))) (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 57

swagakevin2

IF-Dazzler

swagakevin2

Posted: 24 November 2012 at 7:42am | IP Logged
hahaha..i'm not going to send this story to CV's because they might as well put some comic inside. and it doesn't make sense cuz cv's areleats bothred and are doign what thye want..so i will just write stories so you guys can enjoy ;)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

akashnig28rozie

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF pg 56 Mahaepi - the Last episode of my FF :)))) (Page 5)" in Mrs. Kaushik Ki Paanch Bahuyien forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rozie

IF-Dazzler

rozie

Posted: 24 November 2012 at 8:06am | IP Logged
ok thanks Smile
but love ur ideas Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

swagakevin2

swagakevin2

IF-Dazzler

swagakevin2

Posted: 24 November 2012 at 10:03am | IP Logged
thanks indeed..i will pots an update today.

swagakevin2

IF-Dazzler

swagakevin2

Posted: 24 November 2012 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Part 8 - Lovely and Nimmi knows part about the set up

Aarti says wow, the murderer has been released! Nimmi in a fit of anger goes up to Aarti and is about to slap Aarti but lovely holds her hands back. Nimmi surprised. Aarti says that's right, let her hands down because she can't slap me. Lovely gives Aarti a tight slap. Lovely says she may not slap you but I can! Lovely says remember one thing. I am not any murderer and I won't be surprised to see you in jail for this murder. Aarti is shocked. Aarti says what you are saying. Don't blame me for you crimes. Lovely says exactly, don't blame for you crimes. Lovely warns Aarti stay out of my life or else you will regret entering it. Remember that. Nimmi says yes; remember not to mess with the Kaushik's. And oh, this is for you and Nimmi gives Aarti a slap. Nimmi says if I see you ever again I will make sure I get the best of you. Aarti says yes, do what you want. Lovely and Nimmi are leaving. Aarti continues, I won't be surprised if you kill me too. Lovely says Nimmi let's go to the temple.

Aarti calls Vikash and tells him that Lovely has just embarrassed her in the market. Vikash tells her not to forget to get rid of the evidence. Aarti says oh Ram, she will leave to go immediately and she hangs up the call. Aarti says I promise you lovely, you will regret slapping me. She leaves. At temple, Lovely and Nimmi have their heads covered. Aarti is shown passing by the temple. Lovely finishes praying and sees Aarti going behind the temple and wonders. Lovely says look Nimmi, I wonder what Aarti is up to. Nimmi says she is definitely up to some sort of mischief. They give the offerings and quickly go down to follow Aarti. They reach at the side but do not see Aarti. Lovely and Nimmi looks at each other.

Lovely and Nimmi sees Vikash and wonders what he is doing here. They hide behind a wall. Lovely peeps him and sees him entering the bushes. Lovely says something is fishy. First Aarti came here and now officer Vikash is here. Let's go. They both enter the bushes. Vikash says have you got the evidence. Aarti replies yes! Here it is. Vikash holds the evidence up and says wow! This evidence will prove Lovely and Karantiya innocent. But sadly after today there won't be any evidence. Lovely and Nimmi is behind a tree and overhears and is shocked. Vikash says explain one thing to me, how did you and the murderers became friends and why did you save them? Aarti says what do you want to know? Vikash says don't you trust me. I have to know or else if anything happens in future how will be able to defend you! Aarti says alright I will tell you. Boss has never met me before, me met on the night of the murder. Lovely and Nimmi shocked!

rozie

rozie

IF-Dazzler

rozie

Posted: 24 November 2012 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
Wow!!! I have to say i absolutely loved ur today's epi especially with Aarti getting two slaps ROFL honestly she had that coming a long time now LOL.
Ur fan fiction is pretty cool Cool i love it n i am truly enjoying it.
i like how u surprised us cuz I thought truly aarti was the killer but wow! she has a boss ( a new character Star) I did not see that one coming Shocked but overall loving this Clap 

swagakevin2

swagakevin2

IF-Dazzler

swagakevin2

Posted: 24 November 2012 at 4:37pm | IP Logged
tThanks..well shows should be like this always on the grip of seats..more twists yet to come

rozie

rozie

IF-Dazzler

rozie

Posted: 25 November 2012 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
ok well I am looking forward to each of ur episodes Thumbs Up.
n u can truly be  a director some day cuz u have great talent Big smile.

swagakevin2

swagakevin2

IF-Dazzler

swagakevin2

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 5:03am | IP Logged
aww i really hope so :)

rozie

Post Reply New Post

Go to top