rozie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hahaha the suspense is killing me 😆, anyways looking forward to the post 🥳
swagakevin2 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Part 8

Aarti says she met the murderer on the night. Aarti explains ***FLASHBACK*** Aarti wakes because of some voices. Aarti goes out and see two men in a corner. She goes to them and says in the night people want to sleep and here the two of you useless men are fighting! The men turn around points a knife at Aarti! Aarti see that they have a woman and say Karantiya. The men ask do you know her. Aarti says yes, she is my biggest enemy! Men are shocked. Men says ok then will since she is your enemy, she is ours too. She is dead! Aarti is shocked!

Aarti smiles and goes to the body and says oh Mataji! The men ask what happened. Aarti says you have got the wrong person. This girl is not Karantiya but a girl in our neighborhood that looks like her! The men are shocked. The men say stop being foolish and talk some sensible stuff. Aarti says lower your voice before someone hears. Aarti says this house is occupied by this girl, her name is Devishka! Karantiya is living in that house! Aarti pointing to Kaushik Niwas. Aarti says tell me something, why have you come here to kill Karantiya. The men are scared but then say I will tell you. Aarti is left curious.

One of the men says, I'm Shakala. Karantiya was supposed to marry me. But she left out village without informing us. I heard she has left to give some statement about some police officer that was killed. She saw the murderers. Karantiya did not know that the guy that killed that police woman was my brother. So I don't think the case has been completed so before she reveals and identifies my brother as the murdere I have come here to kill her and make her suffer for all the pains she has caused me. I won't ever let her live in peace! ****Back to present*** Aarti says that is how everything happened. Lovely and Nimmi are shocked. Vikash says but how the body reached unto the Kaushik Niwas. Aarti says I will explain
rozie thumbnail
OMG!!! I truly did not see this coming, i mean u have connected the dots so well kevin, i love how u solve the mystery abt the reason why karantiya's character came into the serial in the first place.
( I hope the Cvs learn something from ur idea n make MKKPB a more interesting serial rather than a comedy which they r always doing )
N thanks a ton for ending my suspense of who the new boss was
Great job 👏
swagakevin2 thumbnail
Thanks, i was going to msg cv's and give them an idea to explain what Karantiya was like before everything..and so they can create interesting story lines along here...
rozie thumbnail
That would be great 😊, would love to see ur fan fiction as an actual story on MKKPB

swagakevin2 thumbnail
aww, guess what..i will end this story today..i will write up everything to the ending..i will try to summarize 
rozie thumbnail
yeah i guess u r right in doing that.
but on the bright side i get to read the whole story without any suspense 😆
n thanks a ton for ur lovely fan fiction, u have really kept me entertained in the forum ⭐️
swagakevin2 thumbnail
LOL yep.. there will be no suspense.. at least you will get to know how the story unold and finally Aarti can be punished for her deeds